Cheers!

Hmmm. Pacer, are you sure you didn't run 'em off? They were fine yesterday...well one of them was...the other one got tired quickly and I think Stat gave her a pink slip...or maybe it was lingerie he was referring to? hmmmm? Never mind....:)
Trixxie quit last week, remember, and Stats said her cousin Tixxie took over.

I lose track....they both looked alike except one was blond and one brunette....but they both had big boobs and I hardly paid attention to them....but, that's too bad....I need a Margarita just about now....:D

I need more books, lol.

But..at least it's a start. Here tis!

aw6x4i.jpg

I lose track....they both looked alike except one was blond and one brunette....but they both had big boobs and I hardly paid attention to them....but, that's too bad....I need a Margarita just about now....:D
I make a great margarita. Be back in a sec.

Yard sale finds, baby! I need more throw pillows for the floor...repaint/stain the wicker plant stand, still gotta get a boston fern for over the window...and MORE BOOKS. ;)

Thank you, guys. Took me two days, but its done! Well...almost.

Speaking of.....a gal online wanted me to fly out to her place...on her dime...and stay with her for a week and redecorate her living room. I was flattered...but said nope. I be a hermit. So...she took pics and we did it via email. I told her what I recommended..colors to paint, where to put what piece of furniture and how to place it, and she did it. Turned out great!

Congrats, drifter. :)

Thanks, I have been so stressed out and it's almost over.

This last paper sucks but I am not doing well in the class so I am not going to worry about it as much as the other classes.

I know the feeling....at some point you just want it to be over no matter what.....:D

It's soooo TRUE !!!

I want to go camping, I want to get out this summer and make some new memories, I want to get out of this grief.

I am really hoping that taking a break from school will help.

You need to go camping, Drifter. Just....drift away and enjoy nature. Then when school starts again...you will be all refreshed!

Stats my man how are you
I'd like a drink, an ice cold brew
What do you suggest I do
Trixxie quit and Tixxie too

Stats my man this place is quiet
We need some music have a riot
The jukebox there is so reliant
Let's make some noise for the client

Methinks Pacer is waxing poetic.

Me likes.

Now, as to Trixxie and Tixxie, they are still hired, but right now they are working the "wellness and enjoyment" room. Don't have time to report all the blow-by-blow details, but the customers seem very satisfied with the wellness massages. Why, one told me that was the best neck massage he ever got. :D

You to Trixxie! Go Tixxie!

Hmmm. Pacer, are you sure you didn't run 'em off? They were fine yesterday...well one of them was...the other one got tired quickly and I think Stat gave her a pink slip...or maybe it was lingerie he was referring to? hmmmm? Never mind....:)
Trixxie quit last week, remember, and Stats said her cousin Tixxie took over.

Here, [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION], try this instead:

Sex-on-the-Beach1.png

You need to let us know whether the recipe is too sweet or too sour. Wanna get it just right!

Speaking of.....a gal online wanted me to fly out to her place...on her dime...and stay with her for a week and redecorate her living room. I was flattered...but said nope. I be a hermit. So...she took pics and we did it via email. I told her what I recommended..colors to paint, where to put what piece of furniture and how to place it, and she did it. Turned out great!

You know, you could start a business as a decor advisor. My sis is really good at that as well.

Too late now. I'm good as things are. For now anyway. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

But thank you, Stat. It's tiny, but cozy. I like it. So does my young roomie.

:)

Forum List

Back