Cheers!

Looks like it's going to be another great day.....

Good2520Morning2520Cat0.gif

Actually the other one had to be put to sleep also. She live to an unusually old age just like the other? Believe it or not, they both lived to be almost 16.

That's about the average age for a dog.....doesn't seem long enough, if you ask me....

My dog is now 16, slowing down considerably. Good days, bad days. But she's a sweet old lady and I do love her. Her head is in my lap and I am scratching her behind the ears whilst typing - she loves that stuff. And then she will get up, grab the one tennis ball with her mouth, walk to the door, look at the line and give me the message: "walk me again!!"

:lol:

Yep, dogs are more work than cats, but they sure interact with you a lot more....cats be like, "I'll just sit here and watch while you type on your compooter" looking very disinterested.....:)

That's about the average age for a dog.....doesn't seem long enough, if you ask me....

My dog is now 16, slowing down considerably. Good days, bad days. But she's a sweet old lady and I do love her. Her head is in my lap and I am scratching her behind the ears whilst typing - she loves that stuff. And then she will get up, grab the one tennis ball with her mouth, walk to the door, look at the line and give me the message: "walk me again!!"

Yep, dogs are more work than cats, but they sure interact with you a lot more....cats be like, "I'll just sit here and watch while you type on your compooter" looking very disinterested.....:)

My aunt had real problems with her one computer printer. Apparently, two of her cats were somehow so attracted to that printer, I assume, because of the heat or the almost hypnotic buzzing sound it made, that she could never print anything!!!

My aunt had real problems with her one computer printer. Apparently, two of her cats were somehow so attracted to that printer, I assume, because of the heat or the almost hypnotic buzzing sound it made, that she could never print anything!!!

I wouldn't be surprised to hear you say they laid on top of it.....

They did! And on the paper feed tray....!!!

They did! And on the paper feed tray....!!!

Our cats lay on everything and anything....they haven't found the printer cause it's in a bedroom with the door closed....they think everything in this house that they can access is game.....:lol:

Actually the other one had to be put to sleep also. She live to an unusually old age just like the other? Believe it or not, they both lived to be almost 16.
16 is an unusually ripe old age. You were doing something right.

Last edited:
Mornin' folks!

It is HOT out there today. Someone from the valley brought the icky weather with them. :eek:

Meanwhile.....got 4 shelves painted. Then I have one big shelf to paint. After that...I MIGHT paint the old rustic bookshelf out in the shed and use that as well. Depends on where I have room on the ones I just did. There are A LOT of books in there waiting to be placed.

So what's yer plans today?

I gotta water the yard. If I don't....my pretties are going to be gasping and the grass will crunch as I walk on it.

It's been raining for days and will continue to rain all week. It's only 38 right now. Yuck. On the plus side, the tulips are coming up and the daylillies. They'd pop up through any weather.

Talk to you all later. Work calls.

Just finished the last shelf. Too damn hot out there. It is almost 11am and already NINETY out there. AIYEEEE! Not normal for this neck o' the woods.

Just finished the last shelf. Too damn hot out there. It is almost 11am and already NINETY out there. AIYEEEE! Not normal for this neck o' the woods.

It's going to be warm here, today....and still no rain not even in the forecast. I may have to change my garden to cactus....they may do better in this weather we're having.

Stats my man this place is quiet
We need some music have a riot
The jukebox there is so reliant
Let's make some noise for the client

Hey everyone, I only have one more final paper due and ten I'm out for summer break !

This paper is for the class I hate sociology of religion and is 15 pages long.

How's the Stats?

Stats my man how are you
I'd like a drink, an ice cold brew
What do you suggest I do
Trixxie quit and Tixxie too

Hmmm. Pacer, are you sure you didn't run 'em off? They were fine yesterday...well one of them was...the other one got tired quickly and I think Stat gave her a pink slip...or maybe it was lingerie he was referring to? hmmmm? Never mind....:)

Hmmm. Pacer, are you sure you didn't run 'em off? They were fine yesterday...well one of them was...the other one got tired quickly and I think Stat gave her a pink slip...or maybe it was lingerie he was referring to? hmmmm? Never mind....:)
Trixxie quit last week, remember, and Stats said her cousin Tixxie took over.

Forum List

Back