Cheers!

Here ya go. Champagne Cocktail with kiwi.

I thought what the hell..since I just made my mai tai, may as well pour something for you...being a demanding customer and all. :lol:

image005.jpg

ok kiwi

(secret for ya. only ..never liked kiwi...but...

mixed with Champagne i might adore it!) Thank you sweet! YUM!:D

Last edited:
Good morning, Diana. Here's your coffee. Trixxie quit and Stats is busy sweeping the floors.

eskwpk.jpg

Going to bring my daughter to visit her 93 year old Great, Grandpa and bringing the dogs too to play with his dog. Then my sister and her girlfriend are coming over to my house after the dogs are worn out to help me trim their nails. She's a former Vet Tech like me but is much better at trimming those really thick black nails. I'm too worried I'm gonna make them bleed. Then it is just chill time and errands, housework. Too rainy this weekend to do much outside.

Everybody keeps talking about getting rain and here we sit, dry as a chip.

It was forecast to rain today......but nary a drop....

I'm getting very jealous of you all with the rain...:)

Well, sorry to tell you this Mertex, but it poured rain here most of the day yesterday off and on and it's raining today. So now, I've had enough rain. It goes in cycles here with April usually being a pretty rainy month. Hope you get some soon.

Good morning, Diana. Here's your coffee. Trixxie quit and Stats is busy sweeping the floors.

eskwpk.jpg

Aw poor Trixxie.

Just goes to show that you cant hire people on their physical "assets" alone.

Good help is so hard to find.

Thank you for the coffee....much needed this morning.

Stats? OOPS! He did say he would be back at 7:00 ET.

Hey Pacer....so are you going to play the Mafia game? Sounds interesting, I've never played it before, I'll probably be the first one killed....:eek:

Going to bring my daughter to visit her 93 year old Great, Grandpa and bringing the dogs too to play with his dog. Then my sister and her girlfriend are coming over to my house after the dogs are worn out to help me trim their nails. She's a former Vet Tech like me but is much better at trimming those really thick black nails. I'm too worried I'm gonna make them bleed. Then it is just chill time and errands, housework. Too rainy this weekend to do much outside.

Everybody keeps talking about getting rain and here we sit, dry as a chip.

It was forecast to rain today......but nary a drop....

I'm getting very jealous of you all with the rain...:)

Well, sorry to tell you this Mertex, but it poured rain here most of the day yesterday off and on and it's raining today. So now, I've had enough rain. It goes in cycles here with April usually being a pretty rainy month. Hope you get some soon.

That would be music to my ears. I'm so tired of dragging the sprinkler around...hoping my well doesn't go dry, too. April is supposed to be rainy for us, too, but it looks like the drought is going to continue...eventually Texas is going to be another Arizona....nothing but desert.

Stats? OOPS! He did say he would be back at 7:00 ET.

Hey Pacer....so are you going to play the Mafia game? Sounds interesting, I've never played it before, I'll probably be the first one killed....:eek:
No, I declined. The warmer weather is here and I cannot commit to a game where others have to rely on my input.

I hope it isn't a game where you have to dedicate 24/7 to the computer....I cannot be here all day either.

It's Happy Hour, Mertex...buy one drink and get a second at 15% off. What a cheapskate Stats is. :lol: What would you like to drink?

Forum List

Back