Cheers!

Here you go, Derideo. It's on the house. :)

16jfvk8.jpg

Well...I just got an informative phone call about 15 minutes ago. Seems the BIL had another temper loss while they were in the valley visiting the past 5 days. He choked SIL again. So his daughter calls me and asks how long this has been going on and I said I had no clue cuz SIL is protecting her husband and all I know is what I have seen myself and experienced myself. So now they are scrambling around trying to figure out how to keep her safe while they live in their home. They have until the end of May to do that cuz that is moving day for them.

I feel their pain. SIL will not put him in a home where he can be taken care of, but has to be extremely careful she doesn't piss him off because they only plan to live with his daughter for a few weeks until they get their own place. And her being alone with him once they do....:eek:

Last edited:
Here you go, Mertex. Let me know if it's okay. :)

16jfvk8.jpg

Damn, it looks terrific, I bet it tastes good, too....thank you Pacer...I don't know why we need Tixxie, Pixxie and Trixxie....you're doing a fantastic job....:)

Trixxie quit last week, remember, and Stats said her cousin Tixxie took over.

I lose track....they both looked alike except one was blond and one brunette....but they both had big boobs and I hardly paid attention to them....but, that's too bad....I need a Margarita just about now....:D

Here, [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION], try this instead:

Sex-on-the-Beach1.png

You need to let us know whether the recipe is too sweet or too sour. Wanna get it just right!

Hmmmm, yum.....I like that. One of my favorite drinks is the Peach Bellini...:D

I lose track....they both looked alike except one was blond and one brunette....but they both had big boobs and I hardly paid attention to them....but, that's too bad....I need a Margarita just about now....:D

Here, [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION], try this instead:

Sex-on-the-Beach1.png

You need to let us know whether the recipe is too sweet or too sour. Wanna get it just right!

Hmmmm, yum.....I like that. One of my favorite drinks is the Peach Bellini...:D

Another one of those fancy drinks is called a "sloppy blowjob" - I think they gotta mix it with a big fan set on full speed. :D

Oh, wait, here's the description:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blow_Job_(cocktail)

A Blow Job is a shooter mixed drink made by slowly pouring Baileys Irish Cream and Kahlúa and topping with whipped cream without mixing. It dates back to at least the early 1990s. It is traditionally consumed without using one's hands.

I mean, where do they get these names from??? :eusa_whistle:

Good morning folks...

Another rainy day here in Boston. And cold. Rainy and cold.

So some tea would be wonderful towarm me up.

Good morning, Diana. Here is your coffee. We have to serve ourself around here. What's on your agenda, today?

2enrhwg.jpg

Forum List

Back