Chelsea Bomber Found Because They Knew His History And Didn't Act Because Of Political-Correctness

Call names? "You dumbass" is what you posted, dumbass.

You go right on thinking the references are still there.
Not my job to make you think above the level of an earthworm.

I ask you again. You gave a link and claimed it says all references to Islamic terror was removed. Where does it say that?

This is the 3rd time I'm asking you. Come on with more name calling
Why do you name call?

Since I asked first Where does your link say anything about removing all references to Islamic Terror?

Lets take turns
You obviously took your stupid pills this morning.

More names? lmao

Where does your link say anything about removing all references to Islamic Terror?
I think the only dumpster fire here is your argument.

Sorr
Rahami-1-650x430.jpg

The FBI already knew the bomber before he attacked. He had been questioned and they had a file on him. His prints on one of the bombs led to the announcement that led to a call from a civilian who said he was asleep in front of his place of business. This led to a shootout with the police which led to his capture. Because he is a naturalized immigrant from Afghanistan, he will lawyer-up, and string this out for years. No intelligence will be gathered, thanks to the Obama Administration because he has rights.

Hillary claims that Trump is the reason these guys are attacking us, and Obama says this is a war of words. Nonsense. I was told 23 years ago by a Kuwaiti Intelligence officer that our freedoms will defeat us. It's not that we are evil or we talk bad about Muslims, because this was years before 911. Muslims feel that because we are friends with Israel, we are a target. Democrats are greasing the skids for further attacks with their politically-correct policies. This guy never would have been able to carry out this attack. He never would have been allowed to reenter the US after spending time in terrorist hotspots in the Middle East. This is terrorism 101. Only a fool wants be nice to these people and basically lay out the Red Carpet to attack us.

49144173.cached.jpg

Hillary is trying to blame Trump for these attacks. She says she's the one with the experience needed to fight domestic terrorism, but for some reason she wants to bring hundreds of thousands of these guys here.
Donald Trump Jr said it's like someone who wants to give you a bowl of Skittles, knowing that in that bowl of Skittles, 3 of them will kill you. Would you want to take them? Of course the CEO of Skittles immediately released a statement objecting to the rationale. How dare a nasty Trump kid insult Skittles.

Okay, lets say somebody gives you a six-pack of beer. One of those beers will kill you. Would you take that six-pack?

You would take them because if you don't, you're a bigot.
This is the problem we're dealing with. Not only are we fighting the enemy, but the Democrats and their Bull Shit Political-Correctness as well.

hillary-stairs-temple-575x402.jpg

Hillary being helped with steps after speech

Links
New York bombing: Suspect Ahmad Rahami 'may have been radicalised after visiting Afghanistan', as video emerges of him dragging bag in Chelsea

Donald Trump Jr. compares Syrian refugees to killer Skittles

More than 800 immigrants mistakenly granted citizenship

If it was good beer, I would take the chance. Even maybe with a hand full of skittles. Meh, I could be wrong, but there is a pattern here as I see it. I agree with your post, correct me if I'm wrong, but all the high profile people had at some point had contact with or had been looked into by a state or federal agency as folks who are up to no good. If I'm correct in my assumption that the ball is being dropped in almost the exact same way by the exact same people in government every time this happens, why have those people not had their names and positions on the staff not been made public and those people held accountable? I mean people are getting killed and wounded here. Weird shit man.

You need to read more and post less aka your babble is so incoherent as to be totallly muddled.....you may have a point but very difficult to ascertain with your mumbo jumbo. Read your crap over and try to come to some coherent version.

Sorry to make your vagina itch. Anyways, what I meant was, all the people who have done the bombings and mass shootings had at some point been on the list of some state or federal agency under suspicion of terrorism, yet they were all able to remain free to kill. There is almost a pattern there. The get checked out, let go, and then kill a bunch of people. So I'm wondering who is in charge if that stuff and why have they not been compelled to explain these failures to the public.

We have a rogue potus....aka a muslim sympatherizer...and his views and beliefs have filtered down...especially to our resident liberal and pc morons...thus we are situated in a pool of denial and misinformation all resulting in things that are inherently dangerous to our National Security aka....our secretary of state in a nutshell created ISIS.

So much coinfusion has been created that the net result is a population that is pretty much in denial...though some are finally waking up. It will take time and much effort to undo the damage done by obama and his cronies.

Has to be. How many killed in the last 8 years by people on terrior watch lists? Shame it has. To be so political because DHS is doing as good as TSA here. House cleaning needs to be done.

Trump....schmup.

I'm just using common-sense. Something you have very little of.

Its just a coincidence you are repeating the bs that cops were scared right after Trump did? And you want us to believe that?
I don't give a shit what Trump said. I've been to anti-terrorism school. I've trained on this shit. What Obama and Hillary are saying is pure unadulterated Bovine Excrement.

The best way to make sure a terrorist is no longer a threat is double-tap em in the chest and eye thump em to make sure they're dead.

Did they teach you to read the minds of all police at terrorism school too? Detect fears and motivations?

I dont think that was a anti terrorism school you went to bro
All of the warning signs on this guy and the guy in Orlando were intentionally ignored. Because of Political-Correctness all references to Islamic Terror have been taken out of the FBI anti-terrorism training manuals. This started as soon as Obama took office. All of the databases on suspected terrorists have been scrubbed.

But we went over all of this after Orlando. It is out there all over the place, which explains why Obama wants to turn over control of the Internet to the UN at the end of the month. They will scrub all of this from the net and make sure anyone spreading these "rumors" can't do it so easily.

Yes, obama has done tremendous damage....and it will not be easy to fix. The first step is to wake uo people to the threat....way toooo many are still in denial.

May not be denial for most though. We have been doing a mostly shooting war for about 15 years or so. There is likely a huge measure of "terror fatigue" out there to. Hell, most of this countries kids grew up watching the war on TV. This made it so unless it directly impacts them they never notice. That and a good dose of political polarization and here we are I guess.

I ask you again. You gave a link and claimed it says all references to Islamic terror was removed. Where does it say that?

This is the 3rd time I'm asking you. Come on with more name calling
Why do you name call?

Since I asked first Where does your link say anything about removing all references to Islamic Terror?

Lets take turns

More names? lmao

Where does your link say anything about removing all references to Islamic Terror?

More names?

You guys get so angry when people ask you for proof. All I asked was Where does your link say anything about removing all references to Islamic Terror?

So far I've asked 6 times and all I've gotten is names and deflection almost like....your link didnt say what you claimed

Why do you name call?

Lets take turns

More names? lmao

More names?

You guys get so angry when people ask you for proof. All I asked was Where does your link say anything about removing all references to Islamic Terror?

So far I've asked 6 times and all I've gotten is names and deflection almost like....your link didnt say what you claimed
Name calling is calling you a retard. Saying your argument is a Dumpster Fire is simply a well-known example of a mess.

And quit wasting my time.

I posted a link and so did others.

Learn how to use your pc.

Lets take turns

More names? lmao

More names?

Dude, quit wasting my time.

And Where does your link say anything about removing all references to Islamic Terror?

7 time. Is it a secret? Or did you pick the wrong link there pal?

More names? lmao

More names?

And Where does your link say anything about removing all references to Islamic Terror?

Read the motherfucker thing.

*ClosedCaption on ignore due to extreme stupidity*

Hey, Muddy, why do the Muslims need to destroy us when we are doing a bangup jobs ourselves?

You guys are crapping yourselves over a Dumpster fire set by a Muslim and ignoring the fact that 70 Americans were killed by gun violence.

I heard a Muslim neglected to return a library book. It's chaos, I tell you, chaos!!!

Yep. No doubt the most inept terror attacks ever.

If two homeless heroes had not intervened the casualty rate may have been higher....this guy was not to clever for sure but he had intended to do much more...he was just getting started as in he had promised more was to come. Even a idiot can kill people.

And of course there are many more like him out there and we keep importing more of them also....unless someone wakes up and begins to reverse the errors obama has made....we are going to be increasingly confronted with this stuff and much worse as anyone gets better with practice.

Thanks Obama.
Importing turrurrests to Murica is stoopid

More names? lmao

More names?

You tell me. Where does your link say anything about removing all references to Islamic Terror? 9th time....Do you see why you're having a hard time answering?

Want to call more names out of frustration like a petulant child?

Rahami-1-650x430.jpg

The FBI already knew the bomber before he attacked. He had been questioned and they had a file on him. His prints on one of the bombs led to the announcement that led to a call from a civilian who said he was asleep in front of his place of business. This led to a shootout with the police which led to his capture. Because he is a naturalized immigrant from Afghanistan, he will lawyer-up, and string this out for years. No intelligence will be gathered, thanks to the Obama Administration because he has rights.

Hillary claims that Trump is the reason these guys are attacking us, and Obama says this is a war of words. Nonsense. I was told 23 years ago by a Kuwaiti Intelligence officer that our freedoms will defeat us. It's not that we are evil or we talk bad about Muslims, because this was years before 911. Muslims feel that because we are friends with Israel, we are a target. Democrats are greasing the skids for further attacks with their politically-correct policies. This guy never would have been able to carry out this attack. He never would have been allowed to reenter the US after spending time in terrorist hotspots in the Middle East. This is terrorism 101. Only a fool wants be nice to these people and basically lay out the Red Carpet to attack us.

49144173.cached.jpg

Hillary is trying to blame Trump for these attacks. She says she's the one with the experience needed to fight domestic terrorism, but for some reason she wants to bring hundreds of thousands of these guys here.
Donald Trump Jr said it's like someone who wants to give you a bowl of Skittles, knowing that in that bowl of Skittles, 3 of them will kill you. Would you want to take them? Of course the CEO of Skittles immediately released a statement objecting to the rationale. How dare a nasty Trump kid insult Skittles.

Okay, lets say somebody gives you a six-pack of beer. One of those beers will kill you. Would you take that six-pack?

This is the problem we're dealing with. Not only are we fighting the enemy, but the Democrats and their Bull Shit Political-Correctness as well.

Links
New York bombing: Suspect Ahmad Rahami 'may have been radicalised after visiting Afghanistan', as video emerges of him dragging bag in Chelsea

Chelsea Bomber Found Because They Knew His History And Didn't Act Because Of Political-Correctness

Nothing you posted supports the narrative of your title.
Thread fail.
And you are lying.

Perhaps you can highlight the part that supports your claim that no action was taken due to PC.

More names? lmao

More names?

*ClosedCaption on ignore due to extreme stupidity*

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I love it. They post fake links and then when caught just call names and try to troll you away.

When that doesnt work they need a safe space :clap::clap:

Rahami-1-650x430.jpg

49144173.cached.jpg

Links

Nothing you posted supports the narrative of your title.
Thread fail.
And you are lying.

Perhaps you can highlight the part that supports your claim that no action was taken due to PC.
''He's going to put you on ignore if you ask him for proof. Dont hurt his feelings, just believe him lmao

Hey, Muddy, why do the Muslims need to destroy us when we are doing a bangup jobs ourselves?

You guys are crapping yourselves over a Dumpster fire set by a Muslim and ignoring the fact that 70 Americans were killed by gun violence.

I heard a Muslim neglected to return a library book. It's chaos, I tell you, chaos!!!

Yep. No doubt the most inept terror attacks ever.
Tell that to the folks pulling shrapnel out of their faces.

"Oh well.....at least you're not dead!"

No one was seriously injured but keep shitting yourself over it.

Mud comes in again using the talking points Trump gave him and he vomits it up verbatim.

Tell me more about how you blame the cops.
Trump....schmup.

Its just a coincidence you are repeating the bs that cops were scared right after Trump did? And you want us to believe that?
I don't give a shit what Trump said. I've been to anti-terrorism school. I've trained on this shit. What Obama and Hillary are saying is pure unadulterated Bovine Excrement.

The best way to make sure a terrorist is no longer a threat is double-tap em in the chest and eye thump em to make sure they're dead.

:eusa_liar:

Tell democrats to stop shooting people and you will stop gun violence in this country.

Mud comes in again using the talking points Trump gave him and he vomits it up verbatim.

Trump....schmup.

Did they teach you to read the minds of all police at terrorism school too? Detect fears and motivations?

I dont think that was a anti terrorism school you went to bro
All of the warning signs on this guy and the guy in Orlando were intentionally ignored. Because of Political-Correctness all references to Islamic Terror have been taken out of the FBI anti-terrorism training manuals. This started as soon as Obama took office. All of the databases on suspected terrorists have been scrubbed.

But we went over all of this after Orlando. It is out there all over the place, which explains why Obama wants to turn over control of the Internet to the UN at the end of the month. They will scrub all of this from the net and make sure anyone spreading these "rumors" can't do it so easily.

Looks like you've finally committed and taken that deep dive into conspiracy land.
You and Dale should tag team a thread.

More names?

You tell me. Where does your link say anything about removing all references to Islamic Terror? 9th time....Do you see why you're having a hard time answering?

Want to call more names out of frustration like a petulant child?

There is a reason people keep calling you dumbass. Get a clue.

Trump....schmup.

I don't give a shit what Trump said. I 've been to anti-terrorism school. I've trained on this shit. What Obama and Hillary are saying is pure unadulterated Bovine Excrement.

They give every Special Forces (Green Beret) 'A' Team member extensive anti-terrorism training. On top of that, I finished SOT training at Ft Bragg NC.

That's where they teach you how to kill folks like Osama Bin Laden.....even though Obama took credit for it. He wouldn't know the first thing about taking down a target, much less know breaching and MOP/CQB tactics, or Urban Warfare for that matter. My job in the military was training foreign troops to do just that.

Trump....schmup.

I don't give a shit what Trump said. I 've been to anti-terrorism school. I've trained on this shit. What Obama and Hillary are saying is pure unadulterated Bovine Excrement.

They give every Special Forces (Green Beret) 'A' Team member extensive anti-terrorism training. On top of that, I finished SOT training at Ft Bragg NC.

That's where they teach you how to kill folks like Osama Bin Laden.....even though Obama took credit for it. He wouldn't know the first thing about taking down a target, much less know breaching and MOP/CQB tactics, or Urban Warfare for that matter. My job in the military was training foreign troops to do just that.

Is that where they teach you to read minds and present fucked up links that dont say what you claim

Forum List

Back