Chelsea Bomber Found Because They Knew His History And Didn't Act Because Of Political-Correctness

There are 3 million Muslims living in America. What percentage of them are committing crimes of violence? Your 'fear' is hysteria.
Apparently an increasing percentage of them. Historically, their tendency toward violence increases as their population grows, as we have discovered in France and Belgium.

Did they teach you to read the minds of all police at terrorism school too? Detect fears and motivations?

I dont think that was a anti terrorism school you went to bro
All of the warning signs on this guy and the guy in Orlando were intentionally ignored.

Lie and accusation #1. Proof provided: Zip

Because of Political-Correctness all references to Islamic Terror have been taken out of the FBI anti-terrorism training manuals.

Lie and accusation #2. Proof provided: Nothing

This started as soon as Obama took office. All of the databases on suspected terrorists have been scrubbed.

LMAO

Lie and accusation #3. Proof provided: Zilch

But we went over all of this after Orlando. It is out there all over the place, which explains why Obama wants to turn over control of the Internet to the UN at the end of the month. They will scrub all of this from the net and make sure anyone spreading these "rumors" can't do it so easily.

They find and catch the guy in 24 hours and you claim they're scared to get him after getting him and they're databases are scrubbed but they got him in a day. Ok bucko
Dumbass. They've even had cops reprimanded for yelling allu Akbar while playing the terrorist during training excersises.

Obama administration pulls references to Islam from terror training materials, official says

And that has dick to do with what anything I said
Dumbass, you can't even remember your own lies from 5 minutes ago.

Because of Political-Correctness all references to Islamic Terror have been taken out of the FBI anti-terrorism training manuals.

"Lie and accusation #2. Proof provided: Nothing"
He's just a sympathizer, better known as a "Useful Idiot".

Its just a coincidence you are repeating the bs that cops were scared right after Trump did? And you want us to believe that?
I don't give a shit what Trump said. I've been to anti-terrorism school. I've trained on this shit. What Obama and Hillary are saying is pure unadulterated Bovine Excrement.

The best way to make sure a terrorist is no longer a threat is double-tap em in the chest and eye thump em to make sure they're dead.

Did they teach you to read the minds of all police at terrorism school too? Detect fears and motivations?

All of the warning signs on this guy and the guy in Orlando were intentionally ignored.

This started as soon as Obama took office. All of the databases on suspected terrorists have been scrubbed.

LMAO

But we went over all of this after Orlando. It is out there all over the place, which explains why Obama wants to turn over control of the Internet to the UN at the end of the month. They will scrub all of this from the net and make sure anyone spreading these "rumors" can't do it so easily.

They find and catch the guy in 24 hours and you claim they're scared to get him after getting him and they're databases are scrubbed but they got him in a day. Ok bucko
  1. Links to the proof provided in the OP
  2. Flashback: FBI Training Manual Purged References to Islamic Terror - Breitbart
  3. Same. "The FBI insists to CBS that they took all the required steps that were permissable under the law. However, around the same time the bureau interviewed Tsarnaev, changes in the FBI training manual took place as well. The FBI’s own departmental counter-terrorism analytic lexicon was purged of key words that could reference Islamic terrorism. Words like Muslim, Islam, Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, and sharia were not mentioned once in the FBI’s counter-terrorism lexicon afterwards.
The FBI initially denied the existence of the document in 2012 until PJ Media’s Patrick Poole posted the unclassified doc in May of that year. Congressman Louie Gohmert (R-TX) took the issue to the House floor and excoriated the administration for allowing the changing of the training manual to happen."

In summation, Obama has been purging our government of any reference of Islamic Terror, and has intentionally rendered us unable to prevent attacks from Muslim immigrants. Instead they focus on rightwingers and consider average Americans a greater threat.

Spot on! Great post.

LMAO

Dumbass. They've even had cops reprimanded for yelling allu Akbar while playing the terrorist during training excersises.

Obama administration pulls references to Islam from terror training materials, official says

Hey dumbass. Does your link show that all references to Islamic Terror was removed or not?

What some in this thread fail to recognize is how many people have been arrested in recent years before they were able to pull off an attack. Many more than have gotten away with it. The difference in those cases is that they crossed the line between suspicion and illegal activity. Suspicion of a crime isn't grounds to be arrested. The FBI isn't omnipotent. Unfortunately people will still succeed in carrying out attacks whether they are under investigation or not.

What you seem to gloss over is the fact that islamic terrorism is a threat to our National Security....a president has great powers...most especially if he is willing to use his executive authority....many presidents have gone against the constitution...in a time of war...aka lincoln and FDR....and even though most are still in denial...we are in a state of war and have been for years with islamic radicals.

Also what many do not know is that the FBI monitors(hope you understand the implications of that) many, many...thousands of suspicious muslims aka muslims known to be radicalized or have sympathy for the radicals..........but our Federal Government via instructions for obama severely limits how we react to the knowledge the FBI acquires.

LMAO

Hey dumbass. Does your link show that all references to Islamic Terror was removed or not?
Moron.

Durbin: ‘I Asked For’ FBI Training Manual Purge Of ‘Wrong’ And ‘Embarrassing’ Docs About Muslims (AUDIO)

Documents Obtained by Judicial Watch Reveal FBI Training Curricula Purged of Material Deemed “Offensive” to Muslims - Judicial Watch

If you think the references are still there, link away.

If I recall the fbi stated after the Pulse nightclub attack, they aren't allowed to monitor an individuals social media past 6 months, unless there is enough to get an extension. Yes, here it is-

Murphy, the FBI’s former number two who worked with then-FBI general counsel Valerie Caproni in revising the bureau’s investigative guidelines, says they discourage agents from monitoring potential terrorists over the long-term. Those guidelines retained the requirement that any preliminary investigation that did not produce evidence of a crime must be closed after six months. “Someone should have been monitoring [Mateen’s] social media 24/7,” Murphy says. “but under the guidelines that is not allowed,” he says.

from Time.com

The FBI works for the "justice dept" and the "justice dept" is headed by a radical left wing A.G. who once threatened Americans with arrest if they said anything bad about a Muslem after the attacks in California. Nobody in the left wing media ever asked the FBI why they dropped the case against a Florida based terrorists who went radical and shot up a nightclub you can bet your ass(ets) that the media will be either threatened by the administration or they will protect the justice dept from criticism for political reasons.

Mud comes in again using the talking points Trump gave him and he vomits it up verbatim.

Tell me more about how you blame the cops.
Trump....schmup.

I'm just using common-sense. Something you have very little of.

Its just a coincidence you are repeating the bs that cops were scared right after Trump did? And you want us to believe that?
I don't give a shit what Trump said. I've been to anti-terrorism school. I've trained on this shit. What Obama and Hillary are saying is pure unadulterated Bovine Excrement.

The best way to make sure a terrorist is no longer a threat is double-tap em in the chest and eye thump em to make sure they're dead.

All of the warning signs on this guy and the guy in Orlando were intentionally ignored. Because of Political-Correctness all references to Islamic Terror have been taken out of the FBI anti-terrorism training manuals. This started as soon as Obama took office. All of the databases on suspected terrorists have been scrubbed.

Yes, obama has done tremendous damage....and it will not be easy to fix. The first step is to wake uo people to the threat....way toooo many are still in denial.

LMAO

Moron.

Durbin: ‘I Asked For’ FBI Training Manual Purge Of ‘Wrong’ And ‘Embarrassing’ Docs About Muslims (AUDIO)

Documents Obtained by Judicial Watch Reveal FBI Training Curricula Purged of Material Deemed “Offensive” to Muslims - Judicial Watch

Call names and hope no one sees you cant answer the question on your own link.

I asked Does your link show that all references to Islamic Terror was removed or not? Its the link YOU provided.

Moron.

I asked Does your link show that all references to Islamic Terror was removed or not? Its the link YOU provided.
Call names? "You dumbass" is what you posted, dumbass.

You go right on thinking the references are still there.
Not my job to make you think above the level of an earthworm.

How to put a huge damper on home grown muslim terrorism.............first of all start deporting some of those on the watch list.....which would accomplish a couple of things at least....aka...get rid of potential terrorists but also instill a fear into the muslim community as a whole....as in they would become much more cooperative if they thought there was a chance they would be deported....and you need to understand the muslim community knows who the wanna be terroists are, they know who is plotting and planning etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

Time to give them some motivation to work with us.

Moron.

I ask you again. You gave a link and claimed it says all references to Islamic terror was removed. Where does it say that?

This is the 3rd time I'm asking you. Come on with more name calling

Moron.

I ask you again. You gave a link and claimed it says all references to Islamic terror was removed. Where does it say that?

Why do you name call?

Why do you name call?

Since I asked first Where does your link say anything about removing all references to Islamic Terror?

Lets take turns

Why do you name call?

Since I asked first Where does your link say anything about removing all references to Islamic Terror?

Lets take turns
You obviously took your stupid pills this morning.

Why do you name call?

Lets take turns
You obviously took your stupid pills this morning.

More names? lmao

Where does your link say anything about removing all references to Islamic Terror?

Hey, Muddy, why do the Muslims need to destroy us when we are doing a bangup jobs ourselves?

You guys are crapping yourselves over a Dumpster fire set by a Muslim and ignoring the fact that 70 Americans were killed by gun violence.

I heard a Muslim neglected to return a library book. It's chaos, I tell you, chaos!!!

Dumpster fire. How cute. Who knew that liberals could come up with so many different code words for terrorist bombings. Will "sewing circle" be the new code word for terrorist cell?

If I recall the fbi stated after the Pulse nightclub attack, they aren't allowed to monitor an individuals social media past 6 months, unless there is enough to get an extension. Yes, here it is-

Murphy, the FBI’s former number two who worked with then-FBI general counsel Valerie Caproni in revising the bureau’s investigative guidelines, says they discourage agents from monitoring potential terrorists over the long-term. Those guidelines retained the requirement that any preliminary investigation that did not produce evidence of a crime must be closed after six months. “Someone should have been monitoring [Mateen’s] social media 24/7,” Murphy says. “but under the guidelines that is not allowed,” he says.

from Time.com
Yeah......Obama regulations handcuffs the FBI as effectively as his ROEs handcuffs our troops.

Here's the administration's way of fighting terror:

"Let's all hug a terrorist and hope he changes."

Forum List

Back