Chelsea Clinton hits back at Donald Trump's remark

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Chelsea Clinton hit back following Donald Trump's remarkthat he stopped himself from saying "extremely rough" things about the Clinton family after seeing that she was in the audience for the first presidential debate, telling Cosmopolitan that was Trump's way of distracting from key issues.
"Well, my reaction to that is just what my reaction has been kind of every time Trump has gone after my mom or my family, which is that it’s a distraction from his inability to talk about what’s actually at stake in this election and to offer concrete, comprehensive proposals about the economy, or our public school system, or debt-free college, or keeping our country safe and Americans safe here at home and around the world," Chelsea Clinton told Cosmopolitan in an interview published Wednesday.

She went on to say that the Clintons are used to attacks of that nature and that she's more concerned with the average Americans who find themselves the targets of Trump's vitriol.

OH REALLY YOU LITTLE TWERP? ARE YOU SAYING THAT “YOUR DAD”
ISN’T THE PERVERT THAT EVERYONE SAYS HE IS!

Poor Chelsea Clinton. EVERYONE IS ALWAYS PICKING ON... “Her Dad”!

You know, I've heard the conspiracy theories that Bill isn't really her dad.

But has anyone every SEEN a picture of Hillary Clinton pregnant with Chelsea. I've been looking, but I haven't come up with anything. Until I find something, it is just as likely that Chelsea is a product of Bill and one of his side women. lol :badgrin:

Seriously, can someone PLEASE post a pic of Hillary pregnant? It shouldn't be too hard, they have been in the public eye forever.

Chelsea Clinton hit back following Donald Trump's remarkthat he stopped himself from saying "extremely rough" things about the Clinton family after seeing that she was in the audience for the first presidential debate, telling Cosmopolitan that was Trump's way of distracting from key issues.
"Well, my reaction to that is just what my reaction has been kind of every time Trump has gone after my mom or my family, which is that it’s a distraction from his inability to talk about what’s actually at stake in this election and to offer concrete, comprehensive proposals about the economy, or our public school system, or debt-free college, or keeping our country safe and Americans safe here at home and around the world," Chelsea Clinton told Cosmopolitan in an interview published Wednesday. She went on to say that the Clintons are used to attacks of that nature and that she's more concerned with the average Americans who find themselves the targets of Trump's vitriol. OH REALLY YOU LITTLE TWERP? ARE YOU SAYING THAT “YOUR DAD” ISN’T THE PERVERT THAT EVERYONE SAYS HE IS! Poor Chelsea Clinton. EVERYONE IS ALWAYS PICKING ON... “Her Dad”!
You are the one playing "stop picking on me."

Bill is pervert. Donald is a pervert. No one is talking about the women he has been with since July. Why? It's immaterial.

He needs to talk about policy, because if he stays with personality, particularly about women, he will lose.

"Well, my reaction to that is just what my reaction has been kind of every time Trump has gone after my mom or my family, which is that it’s a distraction from his inability to talk about what’s actually at stake in this election and to offer concrete, comprehensive proposals about the economy, or our public school system, or debt-free college, or keeping our country safe and Americans safe here at home and around the world," Chelsea Clinton told Cosmopolitan in an interview published Wednesday. She went on to say that the Clintons are used to attacks of that nature and that she's more concerned with the average Americans who find themselves the targets of Trump's vitriol. OH REALLY YOU LITTLE TWERP? ARE YOU SAYING THAT “YOUR DAD” ISN’T THE PERVERT THAT EVERYONE SAYS HE IS! Poor Chelsea Clinton. EVERYONE IS ALWAYS PICKING ON... “Her Dad”!
You are the one playing "stop picking on me."

Bill is pervert. Donald is a pervert. No one is talking about the women he has been with since July. Why? It's immaterial.

He needs to talk about policy, because if he stays with personality, particularly about women, he will lose.
Are you kidding???
He's been talking about policy's since day one!
Is his Taxes material when what he did was 200 percent perfectly legal!

Bill has probably raped Chelsea several times.

But has anyone every SEEN a picture of Hillary Clinton pregnant with Chelsea. I've been looking, but I haven't come up with anything. Until I find something, it is just as likely that Chelsea is a product of Bill and one of his side women. lol :badgrin:

Seriously, can someone PLEASE post a pic of Hillary pregnant? It shouldn't be too hard, they have been in the public eye forever.
Maybe Huma , is her Dad?

Bill has probably raped Chelsea several times.

Depends on what the definition of "has" is.

Only Hillary knows. Mama's baby, papa maybe.

"Well, my reaction to that is just what my reaction has been kind of every time Trump has gone after my mom or my family, which is that it’s a distraction from his inability to talk about what’s actually at stake in this election and to offer concrete, comprehensive proposals about the economy, or our public school system, or debt-free college, or keeping our country safe and Americans safe here at home and around the world," Chelsea Clinton told Cosmopolitan in an interview published Wednesday.

She went on to say that the Clintons are used to attacks of that nature and that she's more concerned with the average Americans who find themselves the targets of Trump's vitriol.

OH REALLY YOU LITTLE TWERP? ARE YOU SAYING THAT “YOUR DAD”
ISN’T THE PERVERT THAT EVERYONE SAYS HE IS!

Poor Chelsea Clinton. EVERYONE IS ALWAYS PICKING ON... “Her Dad”!
You're a really brave guy....just like Drumpf...aren't you?

Hillary_Pregnant_Huma.jpg

This is clearly not an edited photo...

Actually that is an interesting question, MisterBeale. Because Chelsea Clinton was born in February of 1980 but this video late 1979 (note Hillary's winter clothing) interview gives a full body camera shot of her during interview and she isn't pregnant. Add to that she mentions in the interview that Bill and her would like to have children "some day"....... The video is dated 1979.

have a look:
Watch This Rare, Long-Forgotten Interview With Young Hillary Clinton

How is it possible that Chelsea was born in February 1980 if Hillary Clinton did this interview in the winter of 1979? You cannot be pregnant for 3 or 4 months and have a baby. Chelsea was a full term baby. 6 pounds 1 ounce. I checked.

How is it possible that Chelsea was born in February 1980 if Hillary Clinton did this interview in the winter of 1979? You cannot be pregnant for 3 or 4 months and have a baby. Chelsea was a full term baby. 6 pounds 1 ounce. I checked.

That justification is still exempt of the reason.

Why?

Forum List

Back