Chelsea Hits Obamacare's 'Crushing Costs'

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I wonder if mama and papa bear told baby bear that Obama might no pardon mama if he is mad at the family.

Another Clinton turns on Obama, interesting.

A video shows Chelsea Clinton blasting the "crushing costs" of President Barack Obama's signature legislation. In the video, Chelsea Clinton tells a crowd that her mother, Hillary Clinton, is open to using executive action to reduce "crushing costs" of Obamacare.

I believe Chelsea's point was the crushing cost of healthcare to include those on the ACA. As we all know, insurance costs have been slowed down, they are still going up and more work needs to be done.

The Weekly Standard needs some standards.

Obama promised Obamacare would reduce healthcare costs, just tell Chelsea to relax I'm sure the savings will kick in any day now.

I believe Chelsea's point was the crushing cost of healthcare to include those on the ACA. As we all know, insurance costs have been slowed down, they are still going up and more work needs to be done.

You will need to produce what the Weekley Standard did not report correctly. They didn't say a word about ACA it was all the Clinton QUOTES. This article isn't so much about the ACA as it is about the Clintons running apparent against Obama's record.

Sorry, you are pushing the wrong talking point button.

The slowing of the increase in Healthcare, I believe, has more to do with a downturn in the economy in general.

has Chelsea mentioned that we dont have any doctors that will treat people for free?

I think she has said her mom will write an EO to address that situation.

Without regard to the ACA discussion. Think about what she is saying. Her mother plans on using the EO dictatorial power to enact laws. THAT is the big story in my opinion.

Then that's what she should have said. Why does anyone bother to say anything when the spin doctors have their scripts ready to say what they "really" meant?

The perils of quoting propaganda instead of news.

The perils of quoting propaganda instead of news.
Yeah, because reporting what the celebs actually say instead of what the spin doctors think they really meant is propaganda.

You will need to produce what the Weekley Standard did not report correctly. They didn't say a word about ACA it was all the Clinton QUOTES. This article isn't so much about the ACA as it is about the Clintons running apparent against Obama's record.

The slowing of the increase in Healthcare, I believe, has more to do with a downturn in the economy in general.

Oh? The Weekly Standard took what she said out of context. She was talking about the rising cost of all healthcare to include those on the ACA. Healthcare costs which have been rising for decades.

Then that's what she should have said. Why does anyone bother to say anything when the spin doctors have their scripts ready to say what they "really" meant?

It is what she said, it's the "spin doctors" at the Weekly Standard who you are listening to.

Oh? The Weekly Standard took what she said out of context. She was talking about the rising cost of all healthcare to include those on the ACA. Healthcare costs which have been rising for decades.

The private pay policies are where they make up the money for the costs of the ACA policies. Before the PPACA, my health insurance went up about 15% a year. Now it goes up between 25-28% per year every year. Since the PPACA was enacted, I have not been to the doctor one single time.

It is what she said, it's the "spin doctors" at the Weekly Standard who you are listening to.

Direct quotes and video are spin? Really?

I wonder if mama and papa bear told baby bear that Obama might no pardon mama if he is mad at the family.

A video shows Chelsea Clinton blasting the "crushing costs" of President Barack Obama's signature legislation. In the video, Chelsea Clinton tells a crowd that her mother, Hillary Clinton, is open to using executive action to reduce "crushing costs" of Obamacare.

poor loon. :cuckoo:

When you have to say "I believe", you're not talking about what she actually said, you're spinning what she said.

The private pay policies are where they make up the money for the costs of the ACA policies. Before the PPACA, my health insurance went up about 15% a year. Now it goes up between 25-28% per year every year. Since the PPACA was enacted, I have not been to the doctor one single time.

Somebody has to pay for this nonsense. But when you pay those increases, just think how wonderful it is now that the french fry makers of America have health insurance. I know when I lost my employers insurance, I said something about it to my tenant who works at Piazza Hut. She bragged how much she loves Obama because now she has healthcare insurance and I don't.

Comprehension fail. She was not "blasting the crushing costs of ObamaCare". She was talking about the crushing costs of healthcare which have been around for many decades, some of which still exist despite ObamaCare, not because of it.

Hillary Clinton has never wavered from saying she intends to keep ObamaCare around, and that she is going to work to improve it.

Chelsea was elaborating on what improvements her mother would make.

Lol, trying spinning? Obama said it would save EVERYONE thousands of dollars a year it doesn't. He lied, liberals completely own the aca failure.

Direct quotes and video are spin? Really?

Watch the video.

Forum List

Back