Chicago Blacks VERY Unhappy with Obama and Black Leadership

wtf...if you didn't want to make it a racial issue, then why so much emphasize on black leaders...wouldn't they just be leaders?

You are the op and you decided to make it about black.

i'm not making the point. Black chicagoans are. Watch the videos and see for yourself for hell's sake.

yes you are

So the plight of the black folks in Chicago is STILL the fault of white conservatives. I see that you are totally unbiased in your thinking. You must be a racist.

yes you are

So the plight of the black folks in Chicago is STILL the fault of white conservatives. I see that you are totally unbiased in your thinking. You must be a racist.

And there it goes, creating a statement that I never said and calling me a racist! :lol:

You seem to have a knack for calling everyone else one so I thought you might like a taste of your own medicine. :badgrin:

If someone created a thread and replaced the word black with white...you would go ape shit and call them a racist (although, you still managed to do that anyway).

Why the double standard?

And there it goes, creating a statement that I never said and calling me a racist! :lol:

You seem to have a knack for calling everyone else one so I thought you might like a taste of your own medicine. :badgrin:

Like who? Koshercunt who said all blacks are imbeciles...
How about shitspeeders or Matthew. Are they racists?

So what do Nutz and PMS have to say about the point of the videos? You've both done a wonderful job of sidestepping the issue thus far.

Last edited:
If someone created a thread and replaced the word black with white...you would go ape shit and call them a racist (although, you still managed to do that anyway).

Why the double standard?

What do you have to say about what the folks in the video said? Nothing? Then you have nothing to add to this thread.

If you want to start a thread in the flame section with Koshergrl, speedshooters, or Matthew as your targets then feel free. I don't know what they're personal beliefs are and it's not the point of this thread. Did you come here simply to derail this thread?

Here it is again in case you missed it the first time. They, not I, are doing the talking. Do you believe that they are justifiably angry or are they just making crap up?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdTihf2_GGM]Broke Party: Inner-City Blacks Abandoning Obama & Democrat's Liberal Agenda - YouTube[/ame]

Ah, those stupid ******* again right?

Are you really that idiotic? You COMPLETELY missed the point of the videos you ignorant bore. The blacks in Chicago were literally LIED to by your messiah and they're aren't happy about it. They aren't happy with their local, black leaders either. They're angry for having been taken advantage of and lied to and neglected by the very people who claimed to be their champions. So you ignorant ass, why don't you watch the videos before further making yourself look like a total fool.

So the point of the OP is that you can't blame anyone but liberal blacks for making their constituents so angry and disappointed.

Did you expect anything other than the usual deflection? And those liberals are so quick to use the "n" word. What's up with that?

All Americans should be upset for the same reasons. Our government is supposed to serve all of us and they should have limited powers over the people.

Problem is that government is corrupt as hell. They don't think there are any limits on what they can do to us and they serve themselves.

They also separate people into groups and promise each group different things, all the while pitting each group against the others. No wonder some groups thought that their needs would be specifically addressed. This whole grouping of people needs to stop.

The government serves American citizens. Period. They are not elected by or intended to serve anyone other than citizens.

The reason many are upset is because the problems have only gotten worse. The administration can claim whatever it wants, but ultimately people will judge based on their own circumstances and if things haven't changed, they will be unhappy.

The Dems are focusing on all the wrong things. They have spent more time on amnesty for illegals, social issues and even bitching about the Redskins than they have on the jobs they were elected to do.

They have passed countless new laws in order to control us, yet the economy still sucks, unemployment is still high, veterans have been ignored, the elderly have been ignored and the tax payers have been squeezed to death. What good has any of them done in the last few years?

We have a disaster of a health care law. The policies pushed by the Dems are job killing, tax raising clusterfucks. The EPA is creating oppressive laws that increase prices of energy. Foreign policy is a joke.

Every American has reason to be upset, unless they are in government or one of the wealthy 1% in bed with government. The rest of us are fucked. The video in the OP just mirrors the rest of the country. Unless you're happy with your welfare check and Obamaphone or you don't mind paying more for everything and paying more taxes on top of that, there is no reason to approve of the current government.

So what do Nutz and PMS have to say about the point of the videos? You've both done a wonderful job of sidestepping the issue thus far.

What, that people are unhappy with leadership in Chicago. So what, people are unhappy with their leadership all across the nation.

Ohhh...I am supposed to discuss the racial aspect of it, right?

Regretfully, I don't look at everything as black or white as you do. Chicagoans are unhappy with their liberal government because it didn't deliver on its promises. Good for them for realizing this...hopefully true conservatives will stand up against the idiot racists in the GOP and they will flock towards the GOP.

You may think I am a liberal, but I am not...I just hate racism and the idiots that are representing the GOP. It is a shame that people like yourself allow racists to represent the party.

If you want to start a thread in the flame section with Koshergrl, speedshooters, or Matthew as your targets then feel free. I don't know what they're personal beliefs are and it's not the point of this thread. Did you come here simply to derail this thread?

They derail every thread with their racist nonsense and you don't have a problem with that! Why now?

Why the double standard?

What do you have to say about what the folks in the video said? Nothing? Then you have nothing to add to this thread.

I am adding to the thread...I am trying to determine your motivation.

Ah, those stupid ******* again right?

Are you really that idiotic? You COMPLETELY missed the point of the videos you ignorant bore. The blacks in Chicago were literally LIED to by your messiah and they're aren't happy about it. They aren't happy with their local, black leaders either. They're angry for having been taken advantage of and lied to and neglected by the very people who claimed to be their champions. So you ignorant ass, why don't you watch the videos before further making yourself look like a total fool.

So the point of the OP is that you can't blame anyone but liberal blacks for making their constituents so angry and disappointed.

Did you expect anything other than the usual deflection? And those liberals are so quick to use the "n" word. What's up with that?

All Americans should be upset for the same reasons. Our government is supposed to serve all of us and they should have limited powers over the people.

Problem is that government is corrupt as hell. They don't think there are any limits on what they can do to us and they serve themselves.

They also separate people into groups and promise each group different things, all the while pitting each group against the others. No wonder some groups thought that their needs would be specifically addressed. This whole grouping of people needs to stop.

The government serves American citizens. Period. They are not elected by or intended to serve anyone other than citizens.

The reason many are upset is because the problems have only gotten worse. The administration can claim whatever it wants, but ultimately people will judge based on their own circumstances and if things haven't changed, they will be unhappy.

The Dems are focusing on all the wrong things. They have spent more time on amnesty for illegals, social issues and even bitching about the Redskins than they have on the jobs they were elected to do.

They have passed countless new laws in order to control us, yet the economy still sucks, unemployment is still high, veterans have been ignored, the elderly have been ignored and the tax payers have been squeezed to death. What good has any of them done in the last few years?

We have a disaster of a health care law. The policies pushed by the Dems are job killing, tax raising clusterfucks. The EPA is creating oppressive laws that increase prices of energy. Foreign policy is a joke.

Every American has reason to be upset, unless they are in government or one of the wealthy 1% in bed with government. The rest of us are fucked. The video in the OP just mirrors the rest of the country. Unless you're happy with your welfare check and Obamaphone or you don't mind paying more for everything and paying more taxes on top of that, there is no reason to approve of the current government.

I agree. The main point I'm trying to get across is that Liberals (in general) are constantly and routinely stating that Conservative ideals like the free market; personal responsibility; entrepreneurship; job creation; lower taxes; etc. are oppressive and are meant to keep the black man "down." So, theoretically, when conservatism is completely removed from the equation then Liberalism should flourish and the poverty class should find themselves living in a perfect nirvana. The video reflects just the opposite.

Why the double standard?

I am adding to the thread...I am trying to determine your motivation.

^^See my post above.^^

They derail every thread with their racist nonsense and you don't have a problem with that! Why now?

I don't frequent EVERY thread in this forum. I don't have the time. I have seen some folks get too racially abrasive but that's them ... not me. I'm not a mod nor am I a hall monitor. If you have an issue with something they say then you should report them. Bitching about them in my thread serves no purpose whatsoever.

Forum List

Back