Chicago Blacks VERY Unhappy with Obama and Black Leadership

[U said:
PaintMyHouse[/U];9152574]
Well, aren't those ******* really stupid for not voting for you? I mean, they vote to stay down on the plantation right? Damn those are stupid ******* eh?

Hey Nutz. What do you think about PMS calling blacks the "n" word? No outcry?
I do call them *******, and so do you and the rest of the GOP. The only difference is, I'm honest about it.

^^^^^I just wanted to lock this moment into the historical archives^^^^^

PMS says that as long as non-GOPers are "honest" about it then calling blacks the n word is perfectly acceptable. Would the black members of this form agree?

I do call them *******, and so do you and the rest of the GOP. The only difference is, I'm honest about it.

I say non-blacks should be allowed to publicly refer to other non-blacks as *******. And if blacks call non-blacks ******* they should be ostracized and lose their jobs. That would be fair. What do you say, ******?

I do agree that there is a double standard in the good, ol' USA. I honestly don't call any black or white the "n" word out of respect (even when some don't deserve any respect). But it's perfectly acceptable in the good ol' USA to call white people "cracker." I believe that if we must ban the "n" word that we should also ban the "c" word.

Nobody can blame whites for these videos. Nobody can blame conservatives for these videos. Nobody can blame Republicans for these videos. Nobody can blame anybody but black liberals for these videos.

Broke Party: Inner-City Blacks Abandoning Obama & Democrat's Liberal Agenda - YouTube

2014 State of the Union Address- A Black Grassroots Response - YouTube

Can't you see that all the black people on these videos were misquoted by despicable racist white scum?

Yeah. It's horrible that some white folks put makeup on and told all of these lies about the good, honest, hardworking, effective, and concerned leaders in Chicago and D.C. Why would they do such a thing?

Did you expect anything other than the usual deflection? And those liberals are so quick to use the "n" word. What's up with that?

All Americans should be upset for the same reasons. Our government is supposed to serve all of us and they should have limited powers over the people.

Problem is that government is corrupt as hell. They don't think there are any limits on what they can do to us and they serve themselves.

They also separate people into groups and promise each group different things, all the while pitting each group against the others. No wonder some groups thought that their needs would be specifically addressed. This whole grouping of people needs to stop.

The government serves American citizens. Period. They are not elected by or intended to serve anyone other than citizens.

The reason many are upset is because the problems have only gotten worse. The administration can claim whatever it wants, but ultimately people will judge based on their own circumstances and if things haven't changed, they will be unhappy.

The Dems are focusing on all the wrong things. They have spent more time on amnesty for illegals, social issues and even bitching about the Redskins than they have on the jobs they were elected to do.

They have passed countless new laws in order to control us, yet the economy still sucks, unemployment is still high, veterans have been ignored, the elderly have been ignored and the tax payers have been squeezed to death. What good has any of them done in the last few years?

We have a disaster of a health care law. The policies pushed by the Dems are job killing, tax raising clusterfucks. The EPA is creating oppressive laws that increase prices of energy. Foreign policy is a joke.

Every American has reason to be upset, unless they are in government or one of the wealthy 1% in bed with government. The rest of us are fucked. The video in the OP just mirrors the rest of the country. Unless you're happy with your welfare check and Obamaphone or you don't mind paying more for everything and paying more taxes on top of that, there is no reason to approve of the current government.

I agree. The main point I'm trying to get across is that Liberals (in general) are constantly and routinely stating that Conservative ideals like the free market; personal responsibility; entrepreneurship; job creation; lower taxes; etc. are oppressive and are meant to keep the black man "down." So, theoretically, when conservatism is completely removed from the equation then Liberalism should flourish and the poverty class should find themselves living in a perfect nirvana. The video reflects just the opposite.
For all intents and purposes, conservatism is completely removed in Chicago.

Exactly!! And Liberalism is failing miserably!!!! Interesting that finally someone truly catches the intent of this thread. Thank you.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fdTihf2_GGM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fdTihf2_GGM[/ame]

Wow, excellent to see and a very hopeful sign.

The one guy nails it towards the end, saying he's now "undecided". That's the way it should be.

Good on them.

Ah, those stupid ******* again right?

Are you really that idiotic? You COMPLETELY missed the point of the videos you ignorant bore. The blacks in Chicago were literally LIED to by your messiah and they're aren't happy about it. They aren't happy with their local, black leaders either. They're angry for having been taken advantage of and lied to and neglected by the very people who claimed to be their champions. So you ignorant ass, why don't you watch the videos before further making yourself look like a total fool.

So the point of the OP is that you can't blame anyone but liberal blacks for making their constituents so angry and disappointed.

So what are you saying DS, that only whites should be in power?
If they lined up every corrupt Black politician either currently in prison, currently having been released from prison or currently sooner or later to be going to prison the line would stretch to the moon.
The main problem with virtually 100% of Black politicians and city/county/state officials is virtually 100% of them got the job solely based on the colour of their skin............you know. Like Obama.
Absolutely zero to do with whether they had any actual qualifications for the job. You know.......like Obama.
Mix this fact with the other fact that their IQ's are about 15 points lower than other races and you end up with Detroit and Chicagoland.
'The stupid leading the stupid'. And virtually 100% are LIBs. Go fucking figure.
"But Obama is Black!". No. Obama is half Black. He got his brains from his white mother and his **** from his Black father.

Are you really that idiotic? You COMPLETELY missed the point of the videos you ignorant bore. The blacks in Chicago were literally LIED to by your messiah and they're aren't happy about it. They aren't happy with their local, black leaders either. They're angry for having been taken advantage of and lied to and neglected by the very people who claimed to be their champions. So you ignorant ass, why don't you watch the videos before further making yourself look like a total fool.

So the point of the OP is that you can't blame anyone but liberal blacks for making their constituents so angry and disappointed.

If they lined up every corrupt Black politician either currently in prison, currently having been released from prison or currently sooner or later to be going to prison the line would stretch to the moon.
The main problem with virtually 100% of Black politicians and city/county/state officials is virtually 100% of them got the job solely based on the colour of their skin............you know. Like Obama.
Absolutely zero to do with whether they had any actual qualifications for the job. You know.......like Obama.
Mix this fact with the other fact that their IQ's are about 15 points lower than other races and you end up with Detroit and Chicagoland.
'The stupid leading the stupid'. And virtually 100% are LIBs. Go fucking figure.
"But Obama is Black!". No. Obama is half Black. He got his brains from his white mother and his **** from his Black father.

Thanks for not using the "n" word. Nutz would be made if I didn't say something about that.

I say non-blacks should be allowed to publicly refer to other non-blacks as *******. And if blacks call non-blacks ******* they should be ostracized and lose their jobs. That would be fair. What do you say, ******?

I do agree that there is a double standard in the good, ol' USA. I honestly don't call any black or white the "n" word out of respect (even when some don't deserve any respect). But it's perfectly acceptable in the good ol' USA to call white people "cracker." I believe that if we must ban the "n" word that we should also ban the "c" word.
You should actually meet some black people before you generalize.

And who said the 'N' word was banned?

trust me, when he signed up he was a fool of supreme unintelligence. :up: .... :lmao:

Thanks for not using the "n" word. Nutz would be made if I didn't say something about that.

Yeah, but a racist, nonsensical post is okay for you? 100% of black politicians are corrupt and 100% are elected for only the color of their skin...do you agree with that? You define yourself with your silence and support of nonsense.

I've met and worked with LOTs of blacks. I've worked with blacks in L.A., New Jersey, and here in Denver. What difference does that make?

Society and the mainstream media say that it's not "kosher" to use the "n" word. To me? It's just a word but since so many people (usually white people) get their panties in a wad over that word I don't use it. I can still make a point and voice my opinion without using it.

Yeah, but a racist, nonsensical post is okay for you? 100% of black politicians are corrupt and 100% are elected for only the color of their skin...do you agree with that? You define yourself with your silence and support of nonsense.

Let me refer you to this post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...lled-a-ventriloquist-s-dummy.html#post9149058

[U said:
PaintMyHouse[/U];9152574]

^^^^^I just wanted to lock this moment into the historical archives^^^^^

PMS says that as long as non-GOPers are "honest" about it then calling blacks the n word is perfectly acceptable. Would the black members of this form agree?

Dude, if you wanna use the n word, go ahead. No one is stopping you and it is not an illegal term. It is pretty pathetic you can't tell the difference in the use of the word as hate speech opposed to any other use of the word.

Let me refer you to this post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...lled-a-ventriloquist-s-dummy.html#post9149058

Your point? Really, what is your point?

trust me, when he signed up he was a fool of supreme unintelligence. :up: .... :lmao:

Yeah. He routinely reveals his lack of insight and further lack of common sense.

I've met and worked with LOTs of blacks. I've worked with blacks in L.A., New Jersey, and here in Denver. What difference does that make?
My point is that I am black and I don't think I have heard a black call a white cracker in 20 years. The cracker argument is just a nonsense argument made by white people who want to go around calling black people the n word.
Society and the mainstream media say that it's not "kosher" to use the "n" word. To me? It's just a word but since so many people (usually white people) get their panties in a wad over that word I don't use it. I can still make a point and voice my opinion without using it.

But you are the one making a huge issue out of the word. You are the one who wants me to condemn PMH for using it.

My point is that I am black and I don't think I have heard a black call a white cracker in 20 years. The cracker argument is just a nonsense argument made by white people who want to go around calling black people the n word.
But you are the one making a huge issue out of the word. You are the one who wants me to condemn PMH for using it.

I don't "want" you to do anything. But if you're going to "condemn" conservatives for being racist then you need to condemn PMS for openly stating that he "honestly" calls blacks by the "n" word. Go read his post. You don't have a problem with liberal whites using that word? To me, it's a non-issue because I don't see what the big deal is. You can call me every name in the book and I won't take offense. I don't care. You can even call me the "n" word and I won't bat an eye. I think making such a HUGE issue over such a small thing is petty and ridiculous.

Here's what I think:

1) Everyone on earth should have the right to pursue life, liberty, and happiness.
2) If one racial group succeeds in reaching that goal while another does not the successful group shouldn't be ostracized, ridiculed, punished, or criticized for being successful.
3) If the less successful group wants what the more successful group has then they need to get off of their asses and make it happen on their own merits -- not by taking what the successful group has by "legal" force.
4) Some groups need to grow thicker skin and stop whining about what names they're called and how oppressed they are. They need to pick themselves up by the bootstrap and WORK their asses off for a better life. Stop the constant whining about racism, racism, racism, racism. It's an old, tired, endless, and poor excuse for their own failures.
5) The unsuccessful group decries the evils of conservatism but fails to see that the successful group became successful as a result of conservative ideals and values. Liberalism (as the video in the OP reveals) is an utter failure.

Nobody can blame whites for these videos. Nobody can blame conservatives for these videos. Nobody can blame Republicans for these videos. Nobody can blame anybody but black liberals for these videos.

Broke Party: Inner-City Blacks Abandoning Obama & Democrat's Liberal Agenda - YouTube

2014 State of the Union Address- A Black Grassroots Response - YouTube

That makes them racists and Uncle Toms, right?

Exactly. There's something wrong with THEM for not seeing the virtues of all those failed, liberal policies.

Forum List

Back