Chief Justice John Roberts Sides With Liberal Justices 5-4: Allows Border Patrol to Remove Razor Wire Installed By Texas at Border

These guys were filmed in Africa openly bragging about being rapists. There is nothing stopping these people from waltzing into the country.

Then you have creepy fruitcakes like this guy -

When we start seeing Islamic terrorists attacking public events/spaces (and it’s coming) don’t forget who allowed them to come here.

CFCD23AA-EA67-41B0-9B1A-413814D84796.jpeg

And Barrett! What the hell happened to her? We are trying to stop crime and Roberts and Barrett on the court are assisting the criminals commit crime. Is this in the Constitution? I don’t think so. It’s hard to even fathom how screwed we are if Trump doesn’t win.

You seem to be equating immigrants and criminals. Immigrants commit far LESS crime than do Americans. Opening our borders would REDUCE the crime rate in this country. In fact based on the demographics of our prison population, this nation's crime rates could be significantly improved by deporting all the conservative christian Americans... ; - )

As far as I know, the plane.
The flight manifest that was released showed airport three letter designations for departure and arrival cities. That's the way to see where so and so flew. They probably flew into St. Thomas Cyril King A/P which is STT, then boat or helo to Epstein's island.

I suspect much more.

That's what media floated about Trump, but that blew up in their faces.

Mr. Justice Roberts has made his ruling, now let him enforce it.

That's the crux of it, JW.

Talking about it is one thing.

Being about it is something else entirely.

Abbott is saying that ''Texas will continue to hold the line.''

Ruerters to release reports of militia guarding sections of the fences. USSC should not even be deciding on non citizen law breakers. Illegals do not have constitutional rights, they do have legal rights but not the higher degree constitutional ones.

And Barrett! What the hell happened to her? We are trying to stop crime and Roberts and Barrett on the court are assisting the criminals commit crime. Is this in the Constitution? I don’t think so. It’s hard to even fathom how screwed we are if Trump doesn’t win.

The ONLY solution now is to re-elect President Trump and give him a strong majority in both the House and Senate so they can pass iron clad laws that SCOTUS will have to uphold.

Forum List

Back