Chief Justice Roberts Requests Tenth Circuit To Investigate Kavanaugh Ethics Questions

Yes. It was sent directly from Putin along with a thank you note to Trump for all his help. It also had a list of Trump's assignments for the coming week.

Keep up the lunacy!

Trump 2020 thanks you.

Great bumper sticker. You should go with that.
View attachment 221956

It's so reassuring to know that the Moonbats don't realize that their lunacy drives people to support Trump. Keep up keeping on!

Trump's base will support him no matter what. Fortunately, that base hasn't grown since his election. Still about a third of the country.

Does Wetbackville Mexifornia and Wacko Land Loon York make up 2/3’s of the nation?
The real Americans who matter and make up the rest of the nation LOVE Donny T. You didn’t know that?
Yes. It was sent directly from Putin along with a thank you note to Trump for all his help. It also had a list of Trump's assignments for the coming week.

Keep up the lunacy!

Trump 2020 thanks you.

View attachment 221956

It's so reassuring to know that the Moonbats don't realize that their lunacy drives people to support Trump. Keep up keeping on!

Trump's base will support him no matter what. Fortunately, that base hasn't grown since his election. Still about a third of the country.

Does Wetbackville Mexifornia and Wacko Land Loon York make up 2/3’s of the nation?
The real Americans who matter and make up the rest of the nation LOVE Donny T. You didn’t know that?
You are apparently afraid of liberals and have to give them childish names.

More than 2,400 law professors have determined that Kavanaugh has “displayed a lack of judicial temperament that would be disqualifying for any court.” Former Justice Stevens, in remarks to retirees in Boca Raton, Fla, declared that Kavanaugh’s statements on September 27 revealed prejudices that would make it impossible for him to do the court’s work.

Too bad that:
  1. The Senate Judiciary hearings and all statements made therein were not a court of law and were not deciding any legal court case, therefore "judicial temperament" was both irrelevant and meaningless at that time.
  2. If Judge Stevens, a partisan, wants to declare Kavanaugh prejudiced and impossible for him to do his job, then let him first start with Ruth Ginsberg who has called the president a fake! Where is the outrage there?

You claim judicial temperament is irrelevant and meaningless in a Supreme Court confirmation hearing? I've seen lots of dumb right wing remarks, but that's about the dumbest I have ever seen.

No yours. For one thing, Kavanaugh's already proven judicial temperament in his TWENTY-SIX fucking years as a US Circuit judge and elsewhere! Second of all, the hearings were NOT a judicial process, much less one where Brett was being charged with deciding a judicial case. THIRD: he was addressing UNFOUNDED CHARGES OF RAPE, DRUGGING WOMEN, LASCIVIOUS BEHAVIOR AND SEXUAL ASSAULT while his wife and family were being attacked and threatened. See post 22. How should he respond? I think he comported himself beautifully --- far better than I bet any liberal judge would handle it. Of course, the GOP would never treat any judge so.

He should have responded as a mature adult. Not a petulant spoiled child.

The Democrats should have acted like mature adults instead of vindictive, angry, hateful partisans who said they would stop at nothing to block his confirmation even before the hearings began. My hat goes off to Brett for putting up with the attempted character assassination.

I suppose it's not his fault he was given the seat stolen from Garland.

Keep up the lunacy!

Trump 2020 thanks you.

View attachment 221956

Never heard of the places you mentioned, but Trump's base has always been about a third of the voters tops.

Too bad that:
  1. The Senate Judiciary hearings and all statements made therein were not a court of law and were not deciding any legal court case, therefore "judicial temperament" was both irrelevant and meaningless at that time.
The new communist court-hogging play is to make a bunch of baseless allegations against the nominee, get the nominee all pissed, then claim the nominee does not have the temperament.

I expect the useless GOP to return the favor the next time the commies are in control, which I hope is never.
How many times has this "new communist court-hogging play" been used?

I don't recall in my Legal Ethics classes over the years, the proper response to being called a child-molester and rapist. This silly inquiry is a sop to the radical left and will go exactly nowhere.

The response from Legal Academe should be a warning to the Country. Law schools have been taken over by anti-Constitutional Leftists. Which is why it is imperative that the appointment prerogatives be retained by people who respect the Constitution. 'Nuf said.
Who was called a child-molester and rapist? Not even Hastert was called that until......he was.

Like...say...the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court?
Roberts acted appropriately in referring the matter to the 10th Circuit. I would consider them experts on temperament.

I was talking about the 2400 law professors complaining about temperament. Those ass clowns are not experts on judicial temperament.
Right. Law professors know nothing about judicial temperment. :rolleyes:

Interesting perspective you have: You label the Dems as "commies" but just remember; the GOP are the Russians.
If by "Russians" you mean a bunch of gutless, do-nothing, Jesus Nazis, then yes. The GOP are a bunch of Russians.

The Dems are commies. That is a FACT.

As we all know, Trump & the GOP have a 'Russia' problem which the severity of has yet to be determined
Russia: The 'cloud' over the White House

well there ya go .

Kavanagh was Trumps best Russia deflection to date -- stick around and watch how long he milks this one.
Now it's the Fed....they are commies too.

It's unethical to push back against a lying whore that tries to ruin you over something that never happened 36 years ago? What a joke.
"lying whore".....no problem related with women here, folks.
I loved it when some gop wog said 'who cares about Taylor Swift, how many 13 year old girls vote," and someone said "I wonder who drives them the concerts."

But what will happen is that places where women support "no abortions" and believe that women are subservient, or follow, will vote gop. And that's a lot of real estate.

It's unethical to push back against a lying whore that tries to ruin you over something that never happened 36 years ago? What a joke.
I loved it when some gop wog said 'who cares about Taylor Swift, how many 13 year old girls vote," and someone said "I wonder who drives them the concerts."

But what will happen is that places where women support "no abortions" and believe that women are subservient, or follow, will vote gop. And that's a lot of real estate.
And it's MOSTLY real estate, not people.

And it's MOSTLY real estate, not people.
yeah, calling Ford names is a really dumb thing to do. LOL

Chief Justice Roberts Requests Tenth Circuit To Investigate Kavanaugh Ethics Questions

While the Republican leadership celebrates the seating of Brett Kavanaugh as a Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, Chief Justice Roberts yesterday requested the Tenth Circuit to review more than twelve ethics complaints that have been made against Kavanaugh. The complaints concern Kavanaugh’s behavior at the Senate Judiciary Committee on September 27.

Judge Henderson dismissed some of the complaints made against Judge Kavanaugh as frivolous. But she concluded that more than a dozen complaints were substantive enough to warrant investigation by an impartial panel and that they should not be handled by Judge Kavanaugh’s fellow judges in the D.C. Circuit. She referred them to Chief Justice Roberts, who has now referred them to the 10th Circuit.

The complaints were not made without legal basis. More than 2,400 law professors have determined that Kavanaugh has “displayed a lack of judicial temperament that would be disqualifying for any court.”

Former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens also stated that Judge Kavanaugh has demonstrated bias and is “not fit for the Supreme Court.” Former Justice Stevens, in remarks to retirees in Boca Raton, Fla, declared that Kavanaugh’s statements on September 27 revealed prejudices that would make it impossible for him to do the court’s work. “They suggest that he has demonstrated a potential bias involving enough potential litigants before the court that he would not be able to perform his full responsibilities.”
Ruh Roh!
Roberts is just going through the motions in bad faith.

And you can prove that how ?

You can't.

Why is everybody so shocked by all of this?

The Court always receives complaints and has a system to
investigate them.

This is nothing unusual.

Roberts even sent it to the 10th Circuit Court, his choice. It is
very possible that the complaints, which are only about Kavanaugh's
opening two statements will never be investigated if the lower
court doesn't believe anything is there.

The head of the 10th Circuit is Judge Tymlouch (sp?). He was on
Trump's shortlist for the SCOTUS.

The complaints were not made without legal basis. More than 2,400 law professors have determined that Kavanaugh has “displayed a lack of judicial temperament that would be disqualifying for any court.”
What a bunch of bullshit.

Law professors are a bunch of useless hacks that can't cut it in private practice, and can hardly be considered experts on judicial temperament. I would like to hear from other judges, justices, or practicing lawyers.

This is 100% true, I’m an L2, most of my profs couldn’t handle being normal lawyers...so they opted to “teach”. The few profs I’ve had who had who are either still practicing or have a lot of experience often talk about how the other profs teach a bunch of BS, and do not know what they are talking about (in a nicer way than that obviously). They often have a lot of SMH moments when another student says “professor such and such said this though.” Not all are hacks, but most are and the popular talking point they have going around these days is how the founder were idiots or didn’t realize what a mistake they made when making the constitution so hard to change (which they did so on purpose for people just like them).

So, you're a law student slagging professors. Your opinion comes across as nothing more than sour grapes.
That’s not my opinion, that’s coming from my other professors with expierience, one of them being the head of the Public Defenders Association of a major US city. So you’re going to have to expand that ad hominem to my professors with years of experience who actually had the chops and enjoyed their careers (but wanted better hours so they moved into teaching).

While the Republican leadership celebrates the seating of Brett Kavanaugh as a Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, Chief Justice Roberts yesterday requested the Tenth Circuit to review more than twelve ethics complaints that have been made against Kavanaugh. The complaints concern Kavanaugh’s behavior at the Senate Judiciary Committee on September 27.

Judge Henderson dismissed some of the complaints made against Judge Kavanaugh as frivolous. But she concluded that more than a dozen complaints were substantive enough to warrant investigation by an impartial panel and that they should not be handled by Judge Kavanaugh’s fellow judges in the D.C. Circuit. She referred them to Chief Justice Roberts, who has now referred them to the 10th Circuit.

Former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens also stated that Judge Kavanaugh has demonstrated bias and is “not fit for the Supreme Court.” Former Justice Stevens, in remarks to retirees in Boca Raton, Fla, declared that Kavanaugh’s statements on September 27 revealed prejudices that would make it impossible for him to do the court’s work. “They suggest that he has demonstrated a potential bias involving enough potential litigants before the court that he would not be able to perform his full responsibilities.”
So why is this coming up now, and not in the months of hearings leading up to the confirmation? The democrats who are opposed to kavanaugh, and are supposed to be advising and consenting, really really really dropped the ball on that part...that is, if this was a big of a deal as the media and OP are making it out to be. If the former is true, the left should really look at voting out the idiots they apparently put into place, because that’s a huge oversight.

As we all know, Trump & the GOP have a 'Russia' problem which the severity of has yet to be determined
Russia: The 'cloud' over the White House

The White House chef is serving salad with Russian Dressing today!

Keep up the lunacy!

Trump 2020 thanks you.

View attachment 221956

Shut up and give us a better alternative! You can't! Trump may be a wild man but I love his antics for how they drive you nuts. But at least he is getting good stuff done left and right. That's all that matters.
So....your patriotism and so-called love of our country is base on picking a leader that "drives them nuts."

Interesting.

Forum List

Back