Child Killers Celebrated as Heroes by Barbaric Palestinian Animals

The Christians have been leaving Lebanon longer than Israel has existed. As always you lead with your ignorance.

OK, but that does not address my post.

Sure it does, but once again when your "knowledge" is challenged, you play the silly little girl. If Christians have been leaving Lebanon longer than Israel has existed, how could anything Israel has done be responsible?

That may be true, but are you saying that Israel did not contribute to that exodus?

I don't think there can be any question at all that:

a) More Christians than Muslims have left Lebanon in the past 40 years

b) That exodus was triggered by the Lebanese Civil War, and the subsequent Israeli incursions into Lebanon.

Obviously this was not Israel's intention, but that it happened is not difficult to understand. Many Christian families lost massive amounts of money in Solidere, and it's not surprise to me many left when they could after Israel bombed it.

b) That exodus was triggered by the Lebanese Civil War, and the subsequent Israeli incursions into Lebanon.

Obviously this was not Israel's intention, but that it happened is not difficult to understand. Many Christian families lost massive amounts of money in Solidere, and it's not surprise to me many left when they could after Israel bombed it.

I am not that familiar with the history of Lebanon. I have read some things but I have never studied it.

I do remember, however, something about Israel attempting to set up a Christian led puppet government in Lebanon that turned bad for the country.

Do you have any info on that?

I am not that familiar with the history of Lebanon. I have read some things but I have never studied it.

I do remember, however, something about Israel attempting to set up a Christian led puppet government in Lebanon that turned bad for the country.

You say you don't know their history, yet you bring things out of your head and invent your own

?

You say you don't know their history, yet you bring things out of your head and invent your own

?

No. I remember seeing that in some of the things I have read. I don't just make stuff up.

...and members of the Israeli government like Ariel Sharon began to conceive of a plan to install a pro-Israel Christian government in Lebanon,...

1982 Lebanon War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Roudy -

For the 4th time now - did the Moderator describe your posting as "childish"?

If you did not see this post, as you claim, then you absolutely need to find it.
The moderator totally recanted her comments later on and said she had me mistaken with someone else. Eat shit.

You read wrong, Hamas terrorist supporter. The Muslims, led by the PLO and with the support of neighboring countries were trying to set up an Islamist, anti Christian regime. They started killing Christians and their leaders, and that's how the war started. Typical Muslim behavior.

?

No. I remember seeing that in some of the things I have read. I don't just make stuff up.

...and members of the Israeli government like Ariel Sharon began to conceive of a plan to install a pro-Israel Christian government in Lebanon,...

1982 Lebanon War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That's a link about the Lebanon war, not the Lebanese civil war, which started way before that, you moron.

Roudy -

If you did not see this post, as you claim, then you absolutely need to find it.
The moderator totally recanted her comments later on and said she had me mistaken with someone else. Eat shit.

Oh really, where was that?:eusa_liar:

Roudy -

Oh really? You're the Iranian Hezbollah donkey. And don't forget that.

deflection, I suggest you are a Liar, produce the above claimed post
Chos, when will you stop your whining and lurking in the shadows chasing my posts, and eating from my koon (ass) trying to outsmart me? Bacheh koony.

diagnostic-house-meme-generator-look-into-my-eyes-mua-ha-ha-ha-ef64c2.jpg

I do not know why anyone would find any credibility to anything reported by a Propaganda Hasbara rag like PalWatch. Suicide bombings stopped in Palestine many years ago. This video contains no links to verify its authenticity, we do not even know when this alleged attack took place. But I am not surprised garbage like this is being posted by this poster, who only posts garbage. So, we have a garbage post and a garbage thread. Sherri

I do not know why anyone would find any credibility to anything reported by a Propaganda Hasbara rag like PalWatch. Suicide bombings stopped in Palestine many years ago. This video contains no links to verify its authenticity, we do not even know when this alleged attack took place. But I am not surprised garbage like this is being posted by this poster, who only posts garbage. So, we have a garbage post and a garbage thread. Sherri
Stick it up your Mohammad. You know this is TOTALLY TRUE. Like all Pali terrorist supporters, you have an allergy to the truth.

Chos, when will you stop your whining and lurking in the shadows chasing my posts, and eating from my koon (ass) trying to outsmart me? Bacheh koony.
so, does that mean I am correct in calling you a Liar, as you cant produce the post you claim? I don't do whining or lurking, but I am here in your face, on your case:badgrin:

Roudy -

Can we see this post please?

Because her comments seemed fairly clear to me.

so, does that mean I am correct in calling you a Liar, as you cant produce the post you claim? I don't do whining or lurking, but I am here in your face, on your case:badgrin:
No Chos, it does not mean.

Roudy -

Can we see this post please?

Because her comments seemed fairly clear to me.
No you cannot see.

Roudy -

If you are going to lie, at least try and be vaguely convincing.

Accept that even Moderators describe your posting as childish - and learn from it.

Post honestly, and without the racism, and you'll fare much better on this board.

Roudy -

If you are going to lie, at least try and be vaguely convincing.

Accept that even Moderators describe your posting as childish - and learn from it.

Post honestly, and without the racism, and you'll fare much better on this board.
I'm not lying. I don't need to lie, distort, and misrepresent like you do all the time. in fact I get positive repped by mods all the time. Your problem is you're an Islamo terrorist supporter and all you scumbags can do is lie and distort on their behalf. The truth is not on your side.

Forum List

Back