Child Separation "Issue" Is Democrat Scam

Was it nice for Obama and the Democrats to create sanctuary cities to encourage these families to try coming here so they would have to go through this, and then refuse to deal with DACA after the president asked them to?

Meh, they come here because Rich White People offer them jobs.

That's why they come here.
Thank God for the rich white people who are providing jobs - right. Who do you work for - the government?

Sorry, man comparing undocumented immigrants, some of whom asked for asylum when they got here like the law requires, to actual honest to God criminals isn't going to pass the laugh test.

Even in cases where we throw (way too many) people in jail, we don't send their kids to concentration camps.

Do you have any proof of that, or are you making shit up like Trump does?

It would seem to me that if they caught traffickers, they kids would be screaming "Where's my mommy!!!" Or the Spanish equivlent. They only scream that when Trump sends them off to the Camp.
5/6 = 10,000 of 12,000. Numbers from US DOH. Saw it in a quote from Kirstjen Nielsen, but I can't find the article now. Believe what you want.

Asylum did you say ? HA HA. My guess is the % of so-called "asylum seekers" who are not really asylum seekers, is about 99.9%

And what constitutes legitimate asylum ? Oh, my boyfriend threatened me ? Oh, we're gong to get hit with a hurricane ? Oh, my neighborhood is getting bad ?

So the US is going to be a receptacle for every person with every concoction of a sob story, from every corner of the earth, right ?

And when the kids get to their "camp" as you call it, they find themselves in by far, the best living place they ever had.

Thanks Democrats.:happy-1:

Thanks for causing this problem, which is costing us billions of dollars, just so you can win elections.:hhello:

Oh, and thanks for all of the taxes I have to pay because of it. :hmpf:

Eventually we'll be forced to build hundreds of 5 star detention facilities to house the illegal immigrant families you POS assholes encouraged to make the trip here.

They come here because filthy libstained communists as yourself invite them here. Then you pukes want to take our guns away to make it easier for these criminals to walk into our homes and rape and murder our families.

Guy, gun in the house is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

Sorry, I don't make enough money to hire an undocumented worker full time...

they wouldn't come here if there weren't jobs Americans didn't want to do.

First, there's no evidence that illegal aliens vote in any signifigant numbers.

You guys have been making this claim since Bush in 2000, and have yet to prove it.

second, the reason why we have so many undocumented workers here is rich white people hire them.

If we went after the people who hired them, they probably wouldn't come in such numbers.
Everybody knows they do BSman. We just don't prove things according to YOUR goofball libby design of "proof".

The jobs the creeps get is only part of the problem. More than half are here to suck up welfare $$$, via the anchor baby racket.

Thank God for the rich white people who are providing jobs - right. Who do you work for - the government?

I wish.

I actually work for myself, but that's neither here nor there.

My point is, if you didn't have rich white people inviting undocumented workers up here to do work that Americans won't do for that pay scale, they wouldn't be here, and you know it.

So the US is going to be a receptacle for every person with every concoction of a sob story, from every corner of the earth, right ?

That's how your ancestors got here, wasn't it?

Oh, but they were white.

Being 10 million illegals we're ushered in by the previous administration to vote for democrats, it is easy to see that Trump actually won the popular vote, also. But that is actually irrelevant since we elect our president with the electoral college.

You guys have been making this claim since Bush in 2000, and have yet to prove it.

second, the reason why we have so many undocumented workers here is rich white people hire them.

If we went after the people who hired them, they probably wouldn't come in such numbers.

I keep asking how many voted. Nobody can tell me.

I wish.

My point is, if you didn't have rich white people inviting undocumented workers up here to do work that Americans won't do for that pay scale, they wouldn't be here, and you know it.

Oh, but they were white.
Joe doesn't like borders. Joe likes cesspools filled with third world sewage.

They come here because filthy libstained communists as yourself invite them here. Then you pukes want to take our guns away to make it easier for these criminals to walk into our homes and rape and murder our families.

Guy, gun in the house is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

Sorry, I don't make enough money to hire an undocumented worker full time...

they wouldn't come here if there weren't jobs Americans didn't want to do.
45 times, huh ? Where did you come with that scatterbrained statistic ? CNN, Harvard, Brookings Institute ,or some other liberal "source" ?

Don't give us that Americans don't want to do crap. Americans will do ANY job. Wanna talk stats ? CIS study of 472 occupations, showed more Americans working in occupations than illegals are.

Are There Really Jobs Americans Won’t Do?

Plus, the toughest, dirtiest, and most dangerous US jobs are being done by Americans, not illegals.

Best article I've seen yet on the illegal alien kids' facilities. The ones Dem scammers call "concentration camps" and "cages". Way to go Breitbart.

Nothing like a video tour of the actual facility, and seeing the kids getting medical care, having good food, playing soccer, and attending school classes. Tour was given to journalists
PHOTOS: Inside Shelter for Illegal Alien Children Separated from Parents | Breitbart

Classroom-El-Cajon-SWK-HHS-2-800x516.jpg

Hallway_El_Cajon_SWK_HHS.jpg

Bedroom-El-Cajon-SWK-HHS-640x427.jpg

th
th

Last edited:

Everybody knows they do BSman. We just don't prove things according to YOUR goofball libby design of "proof".

The jobs the creeps get is only part of the problem. More than half are here to suck up welfare $$$, via the anchor baby racket.
Democrats have sold out to communists.
They plan on bringing millions of poor people here to use up our Social Security and bankrupt the fund.

I wish.

Oh, but they were white.
Joe doesn't like borders. Joe likes cesspools filled with third world sewage.

Didn’t know he liked Mississippi.

Seeking asylum is not a crime, asshole.
And asylum seekers have to register at entrance points for court cases in front of judges, no Asylum seeker has been seperated, it's those who broke that rule and snuck in entered avoiding the process=illegal entrance. Furthermore people have abused that asylum loophole and you should be outraged by that abuse and the Dems who's laws opened up that loophole and who have been "obstructing" voting to change laws and fix the system.
Voting in unison for obstructive resistance does not help the country or the immigrants. Learn to place blame where it deserves to be not where propagandist narrative lead you to be played.
the administration short handed the border crossings, purposely, so once they get to the gate, it is taking about 9 days of waiting there, outside, with their babies and children, in 100 degree heat.... instead of going through the gate at border in less than an hour,

so to get their kids out of the heat, they are forced to make a crossing right outside of the border gate and turning themselves in to border patrol, waiting under shaded trees.

President Trump and his followers are possessed by Evil.....your souls and sense of what is right and what is wrong, are rotting.... and you and your evil, have destroyed our once great country. And you all claim to be the religious ones??? hahahahaha! You are the GOATS in the Sheep and the Goats parable....and Christ has a special place in Hell for you.... Christ said so, right to your face in this scripture, the Sheep and the Goats....... but instead you are following Trump, in to the proverbial lake of fire, is apparently, what's going to happen.....

wake up minions, if you believe in God and prophesy, your fake god/antichrist, does NOT win in the end.

Everything the democrats do is ALL ABOUT POLITICS.

In other words, a SCAM.

The places they're being housed, are top grade. They are in very, comfortable, air-conditioned facilities, in clean, nice bedrooms, with very clean, well-equipped kitchens, good food, computers, play soccer, attend classes, get counseling, medical/dental care. In short, they're treated 100 times better than AMERICAN kids of jailed parents, who also are separated from their parents, but don't get all these massive freebies.

Really? Then why does The Orange Fuhrer keep the press away from these wonderful facilities?

The kids of jailed Americans are usually placed with relatives who aren't jailed. Or they are put into foster homes.

They aren't put into prison camps with porta-potties, left to fend for themselves.
Probably because they will only be living in these luxury conditions for less then As of May 2014, ORR reported that the average length of stay in its facilities was
approximately 35 days
and that about 85 percent of the children served are released while their deportation proceedings are in progress.
A Guide to Children Arriving at the Border: Laws, Policies and Responses

The places they're being housed, are top grade. They are in very, comfortable, air-conditioned facilities, in clean, nice bedrooms, with very clean, well-equipped kitchens, good food, computers, play soccer, attend classes, get counseling, medical/dental care. In short, they're treated 100 times better than AMERICAN kids of jailed parents, who also are separated from their parents, but don't get all these massive freebies.

Really? Then why does The Orange Fuhrer keep the press away from these wonderful facilities?

The kids of jailed Americans are usually placed with relatives who aren't jailed. Or they are put into foster homes.

They aren't put into prison camps with porta-potties, left to fend for themselves.
Probably because they will only be living in these luxury conditions for less then As of May 2014, ORR reported that the average length of stay in its facilities was
approximately 35 days
and that about 85 percent of the children served are released while their deportation proceedings are in progress.
WRONG!

that was 2015....back when we had some compassion and not 2018 with this chaotic, unprepared, unorganized and unthoughtful process...intended to harm the children....

i just do not see why they can't just buy a load of ankle bracelet monitors, instead of shipping their children all over the US to find facilities to store these children like chattel... and also paying to imprison these people while they wait for their hearings or trial.... for a misdemeanor....

approximately 35 days
WRONG!

that was 2015....back when we had some compassion and not 2018 with this chaotic, unprepared, unorganized and unthoughtful process...intended to harm the children....

Prove it! Where is your link? I provided a link... otherwise YOU are just full of crap!
I'm really tired of these false stories. These guesses. Provide PROOF!

Seeking asylum is not a crime, asshole.
And asylum seekers have to register at entrance points for court cases in front of judges, no Asylum seeker has been seperated, it's those who broke that rule and snuck in entered avoiding the process=illegal entrance. Furthermore people have abused that asylum loophole and you should be outraged by that abuse and the Dems who's laws opened up that loophole and who have been "obstructing" voting to change laws and fix the system.
Voting in unison for obstructive resistance does not help the country or the immigrants. Learn to place blame where it deserves to be not where propagandist narrative lead you to be played.
the administration short handed the border crossings, purposely, so once they get to the gate, it is taking about 9 days of waiting there, outside, with their babies and children, in 100 degree heat.... instead of going through the gate at border in less than an hour,

so to get their kids out of the heat, they are forced to make a crossing right outside of the border gate and turning themselves in to border patrol, waiting under shaded trees.

President Trump and his followers are possessed by Evil.....your souls and sense of what is right and what is wrong, are rotting.... and you and your evil, have destroyed our once great country. And you all claim to be the religious ones??? hahahahaha! You are the GOATS in the Sheep and the Goats parable....and Christ has a special place in Hell for you.... Christ said so, right to your face in this scripture, the Sheep and the Goats....... but instead you are following Trump, in to the proverbial lake of fire, is apparently, what's going to happen.....

wake up minions, if you believe in God and prophesy, your fake god/antichrist, does NOT win in the end.

dealwithfactsProof.png

Forum List

Back