Children accidently shoot someone every 36 hours

And I guess the most effective means is to not have guns in the house. Can't imagine anyone on this board changing their mind on that one though. But most people will never need one for anything in this modern world. And the most likely person to be shot by that gun is the owner either intentionally or accidently.
That's in your fantasy world though, you can't separate fact from fiction. The bottom line is your feelings are pertinent to anyone but you. Most likely not needing a gun is not the same as never needing one so incessant crying about those that hope for the best but prepare for the worst doesn't change anything for them.

No fantasy about it. Not having a gun in the house would keep these accidents from happening.

And not having a car in the house would stop 34,000 accidental car deaths and over 2.31 million injuries a year......take the bus.....

Cars again? You lose every time.

So you are wanting to outlaw children then? That's a little drastic isn't it?
Worse than that. He wants to deny them their 2nd amendment rights!

Really? Please post where that was stated. And you really think outlawing guns is worse than outlawing children? You aren't very smart.
Uhh...I`m smart enough to recognize sarcasm when I see it. How about you?

Are you ever surprised by what the crazies will post?

And I guess the most effective means is to not have guns in the house. Can't imagine anyone on this board changing their mind on that one though. But most people will never need one for anything in this modern world. And the most likely person to be shot by that gun is the owner either intentionally or accidently.
That's in your fantasy world though, you can't separate fact from fiction. The bottom line is your feelings are pertinent to anyone but you. Most likely not needing a gun is not the same as never needing one so incessant crying about those that hope for the best but prepare for the worst doesn't change anything for them.
No fantasy about it. Not having a gun in the house would keep these accidents from happening.
True. Getting rid of your car would prevent a car accident too. You're stuck on stupid, thanks for backing me up!

Stupid is comparing cars to guns.

True. Getting rid of your car would prevent a car accident too. You're stuck on stupid, thanks for backing me up!
To you it would be. The point was preventing accidents though. You could also sell your pacifier and prevent the overbite. But you won't.

To you it would be. The point was preventing accidents though. You could also sell your pacifier and prevent the overbite. But you won't.

There is a lot that has been done and is being done about cars. They will probably be driving themselves accident free soon. Why are you against saving children's lives with proper storage of guns?

The best part is the sale of guns and ammunition have skyrocketed over the last seven years.
It's in human's DNA to sense when danger is near.
Once BOBO the fucking clown is living above 'Boystown' and MO and the girls have moved to France and the country has a GOP President/House and Senate the gun/ammo sales will level off.
But watch out for very unhappy 'Special Needs' negroes when they find out their 'free-shit' just got cut off.

Really? Please post where that was stated. And you really think outlawing guns is worse than outlawing children? You aren't very smart.

Something odd about these people....They`re scared shitless of being killed by a terrorist but being shot at a mall or movie theater? No problem.

No, but you and west are allowed to post here.....

There is a lot that has been done and is being done about cars. They will probably be driving themselves accident free soon. Why are you against saving children's lives with proper storage of guns?

I never said I was....and my side wants gun safety training for children in elementary schools to coincide with fire safety training...the anti-gun nuts oppose this....they feel the propaganda advantage a child killed by a gun gives them is far better for the cause......

I never said I was....and my side wants gun safety training for children in elementary schools to coincide with fire safety training...the anti-gun nuts oppose this....they feel the propaganda advantage a child killed by a gun gives them is far better for the cause......

Then what are you opposed to that I have posted so far? Children shooting people is a reality. Ignoring it won't make it go down.

Then I guess you think the anti gun movement is stupid.....the only reason I do it is because the anti-gun nuts do it all the time....and the numbers don't even help them......

Guns vs. Cars Comparison Is No Accident The Daily Caller

To feign strength, gun control supporters have been pedal-to-the-metal on the subject over time. The Violence Policy Center compared gun-related and vehicle accident deaths in 2011. Michael Bloomberg’s news machine did so in 2012. Mother Jones, the publication once edited by Michael Moore, if that tells you anything, did so in 2013. Last year, the Center for American Progress asserted that “gun deaths are on track to surpass motor vehicle traffic deaths for [people under age 25].” And this year, the ideologically comparable Atlantic repeated that assertion in a hit piece that referred to guns as “America’s Top Killing Machine.”

The anti-gunners also have the “weak” part of Sun Tzu’s strategy down to a “T.” Chelsea Parsons, of the “Progress” group, saysthat their guns-vs.-cars propaganda “really resonates with people.”

Then what are you opposed to that I have posted so far? Children shooting people is a reality. Ignoring it won't make it go down.

So are children drowning...and more children die of drowning than die in gun accidents.......ignoring drowning won't make it go down.....

So are children drowning...and more children die of drowning than die in gun accidents.......ignoring drowning won't make it go down.....

Nobody is ignoring drowning. This is why we have life vests, life guards, laws for fences around pools....

You keep wanting to talk about everything except children shooting children which is the OP. Why are you so scared of being killed by a criminal? Over 300 million people and only about 10k homicides each year. Most are thug on thug. You are very safe from being murdered. Why aren't you more worried about the more likely causes of your death?

You keep wanting to talk about everything except children shooting children which is the OP. Why are you so scared of being killed by a criminal? Over 300 million people and only about 10k homicides each year. Most are thug on thug. You are very safe from being murdered. Why aren't you more worried about the more likely causes of your death?

I am. I wear a seat belt, I have a fire extinguisher, I get check ups.....and I have talked about child deaths.....accidental gun deaths are under 100 a year.....and if you want to save more put gun safety education in the public schools...but the people stopping that.....who prefer dead kids....the anti gunners....because dead kids are better for their cause....

I am. I wear a seat belt, I have a fire extinguisher, I get check ups.....and I have talked about child deaths.....accidental gun deaths are under 100 a year.....and if you want to save more put gun safety education in the public schools...but the people stopping that.....who prefer dead kids....the anti gunners....because dead kids are better for their cause....

How about a diet that makes it less likely to get cancer? Doing lots of cardio for you heart? You might want some sort of food tester for accidental poisoning.

You always say that but I've not really seen anything about keeping very basic gun safety out of schools. Do you also push for proper storage?

Yeah....if I am talking to people who want to buy a gun I always mention storing the weapon around kids....when it isn't on their belt.........but empowering the government to inspect homes......no way.....

Yeah....if I am talking to people who want to buy a gun I always mention storing the weapon around kids....when it isn't on their belt.........but empowering the government to inspect homes......no way.....

I didn't suggest that. But if people let a gun fall into the hands of a child they need to be prosecuted.

Forum List

Back