Children accidently shoot someone every 36 hours

Brain....I am going to go play with joe now...have a good night....

I own several guns. Not scared of guns, but good try. The problem is you people who are so paranoid that you think you need a loaded gun at all times. Sorry but very few people are murdered. Stop being so stupid and paranoid. It is sad that you want to hide every gun problem under the rug. These are kids dying and being injured.

Brain....a lot of crime happens, and it doesn't always lead to murder....or it is stopped before it becomes murder because the victim has a gun.....you ignore rape, the beating of the old man I keep citing, the stabbings, the kidnappings....rape will change a life....beatings that put people in the hospital change that life....or the people put into comas......

And if anyone is stupid it is you brain....you seem to believe that crime is just something the people in hollywood put into movies for fun....it happens to real people every day.........and a lot of it is stopped by good people with guns....

I know it is at all time lows. I also know that the people mostly effected are those involved in criminal activity. I am not. You should stop being so paranoid.

Not paranoid, prepared....I also wear a seat belt...and look both ways before I cross the street.....if you are ever in a situation where you need a gun.....you really, really need that gun........

I'm sure the bra holster woman who shot herself dead thought the same thing.

And the 2 million people who use guns to stop or prevent a violent criminal attack and save lives also thought the same thing...and they were right...and are still alive.....

11 gun studies say there are fewer than that.

Because if it bleeds it leads and if it is a kid you get more people watching.....

Yet DGUs seldom make the news. Go figure.

because in most cases no shots are fired, and if shots are fired people are rarely killed.......

You have posted many with shots fired. Something you claim happens millions of times a year yet makes the news less the something you claim is so rare.

Because no one dies.....as you keep pointing out.....you say the number of defensive gun deaths against violent criminals is 238...it is likely a little higher....but that isn't that many...add in the anti gun agenda of news rooms and these stories have a hard time making national news......that is why you only see the news stories linked from gun sites.....

Shootings are news. Guns are quite loud. Chasing off a criminal will always make then news.

Then why don't you see the local stories in the national media brain......instead of linked from gun blogs and sites....? Because they don't want to promote that guns stop criminals........added to the fact that most criminals run away in the face of an armed victim....

Darwinian. Support guns, Shootings, Appose guns, no shootings. It isn't that hard to figure out.

Brain....a lot of crime happens, and it doesn't always lead to murder....or it is stopped before it becomes murder because the victim has a gun.....you ignore rape, the beating of the old man I keep citing, the stabbings, the kidnappings....rape will change a life....beatings that put people in the hospital change that life....or the people put into comas......

And if anyone is stupid it is you brain....you seem to believe that crime is just something the people in hollywood put into movies for fun....it happens to real people every day.........and a lot of it is stopped by good people with guns....

I know it is at all time lows. I also know that the people mostly effected are those involved in criminal activity. I am not. You should stop being so paranoid.

Not paranoid, prepared....I also wear a seat belt...and look both ways before I cross the street.....if you are ever in a situation where you need a gun.....you really, really need that gun........

And the 2 million people who use guns to stop or prevent a violent criminal attack and save lives also thought the same thing...and they were right...and are still alive.....

And the ones that don't include military and police say the number is averaged out to 2 million times a year....and the clinton Justice Dept. Study put their actual number at 1.5 million.....and clinton and the guys who did the study are anti gun.....

Yet DGUs seldom make the news. Go figure.

because in most cases no shots are fired, and if shots are fired people are rarely killed.......

You have posted many with shots fired. Something you claim happens millions of times a year yet makes the news less the something you claim is so rare.

Because no one dies.....as you keep pointing out.....you say the number of defensive gun deaths against violent criminals is 238...it is likely a little higher....but that isn't that many...add in the anti gun agenda of news rooms and these stories have a hard time making national news......that is why you only see the news stories linked from gun sites.....

Shootings are news. Guns are quite loud. Chasing off a criminal will always make then news.

Then why don't you see the local stories in the national media brain......instead of linked from gun blogs and sites....? Because they don't want to promote that guns stop criminals........added to the fact that most criminals run away in the face of an armed victim....

You don't see all the accidental shootings in the national media either. Most the ones I have posted weren't national media. The woman shot by her 2 year old at walmart is the last big one I recall. There has obviously been many since then.

And the ones that don't include military and police say the number is averaged out to 2 million times a year....and the clinton Justice Dept. Study put their actual number at 1.5 million.....and clinton and the guys who did the study are anti gun.....

Most of the 11 that say your number is too high did not include military and police. The Dept of Justice was 1.3 million. And you are probably still counting the CDC which DID NOT calculate the number of DGUs as I have proven several times. And you sure aren't counting the most accurate NCVS which was 108k.

Most of the 11 that say your number is too high did not include military and police. The Dept of Justice was 1.3 million. And you are probably still counting the CDC which DID NOT calculate the number of DGUs as I have proven several times. And you sure aren't counting the most accurate NCVS which was 108k.

The NCVS was not a gun study...doesn't even count for the list of studies....they don't even use the word "gun" in the whole study......

The NCVS was not a gun study...doesn't even count for the list of studies....they don't even use the word "gun" in the whole study......

They surveys 90,000 households about crime. It includes attempted crimes. The questions as I have proven before would lead to any DGUs that occurred. Your favorite survey was only 5,000 with 50 positives. That mere 50 was then extrapolated out to 2.5 million. Start talking about guns right away and you are guaranteed false positives. The NCVS is more accurate.

And again 11 gun studies say your 2 million is too high.

They surveys 90,000 households about crime. It includes attempted crimes. The questions as I have proven before would lead to any DGUs that occurred. Your favorite survey was only 5,000 with 50 positives. That mere 50 was then extrapolated out to 2.5 million. Start talking about guns right away and you are guaranteed false positives. The NCVS is more accurate.

The NCVS is not a gun study......doesn't even say guns once in the study.....sort of like having a survey on cars and saying it is a definitive study on cheese.........

The NCVS is not a gun study......doesn't even say guns once in the study.....sort of like having a survey on cars and saying it is a definitive study on cheese.........

In order to have a DGU you have to have an attempted crime. So yes the two go completely together.

This thread shows that some people care more about guns than children. God bless America.

No....it shows that people aren't going to be steam rolled by paranoid anti gunners who cobble together gang shootings and other nonsense to get guns banned....

Under 100 children a year are killed by accidental gun deaths......out of a country of over 320 milion people....each one is horrible....but more children die in cars....spend your time saving those lives......
The car comparison is ridiculous. Society is set up that people need cars for a mode of transportation.

Then why do the anti gun groups keep using it.....again...I bring it up only because they bring it up so often.....and then they get mad when I do it because I show there numbers don't hold up.....
which groups bring it up, and how do they present it?

In order to have a DGU you have to have an attempted crime. So yes the two go completely together.

Out of interest, what do the "11 gun studies" say the actual number is?

Out of interest, what do the "11 gun studies" say the actual number is?

2aguy has posted them on this thread. They go from like 500k to 1.6 million. 11 of his 15 gun studies are lower than his claim of 2 million. And the much more accurate ncvs study is 108k.

How many of these 'accidental' shooting involved negroes?
Like 95%. They leave their stolen fully loaded hand guns laying around the shitholes they live in. Any little kid can 'play' with the guns. Inevitably some are going to find the trigger and pull it. Too fucking bad.
If you want less accidental shootings go door to door and remove every illegal handgun.
95% of illegal handguns are in the possession of negroes. 95% of legal handguns are in the possession of non-negroes. Do the fucking math.

Like 95%. They leave their stolen fully loaded hand guns laying around the shitholes they live in. Any little kid can 'play' with the guns. Inevitably some are going to find the trigger and pull it. Too fucking bad.
If you want less accidental shootings go door to door and remove every illegal handgun.
95% of illegal handguns are in the possession of negroes. 95% of legal handguns are in the possession of non-negroes. Do the fucking math.

Link

Agreed 2aguy, I was actually investigating just that "accidental" deaths from random gang shootings and such. Not quite what I found in their map there as they had at least sorted through those, but I did find a lot of illegally owned guns, a lot of kids with stolen guns, and quite a few "found it in the park" guns, and a few repeated instances as well. I thought about recalculating their figure without those outlying incidents, but then I decided I was hungry.

Yes....you can only deal with anti-gun nuttery so much......they will always be there, they never quit...so take time to take care of yourself......you will need your strength for the next wave of lefty nuttery that comes along.......

indeed

Link
Do your own fucking research.
The stats are all over the internet.

Link
Do your own fucking research.
The stats are all over the internet.

Didn't think you could support your claims.

Forum List

Back