China and Russia are winning the war.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
The real war is the economic war which we are clearly losing at $31 trillion dollars in debt much of it owed to China Japan OPEC and who knows who else and the Fed who prints fiat dollars at will....

Unless you believe the propaganda that you hear in the western media that China and Russia want a war with us , you know that in reality we're the ones provoking war with them on at least two fronts.

And with sleepy Joe at the helm or rather the intelligence community whose unpredictability has been well documented then redacted 70s , with the possibility of nuclear war at our doorstep we are now living in the most dangerous time in human history.

I'm hiring a new voice texting secretary, btw.

Last edited:
I'm not any guys except my own critical thinker.....
You should try it sometimes ....it's very liberating ---being a liberal I guess you should fit right in with that plan
yet, I am no coward and I know you are. We can hold our own just stop buying Chinese products.

If we were winning to the scale Western media would have us believe; we wouldn't continually be upping the the amount, and sophistication of the weapons we're sending Ukraine not to mention the continual welfare payments. They'd have this by now. Nor would the Russian Ruble be performing better than practically ever. There's a reason that Joe Public got shut out of Russian currency when this kicked off. I bet the big wigs can, and have gotten as many Rubles as they wanted. I could have doubled my money...

The real war is the economic war which we are clearly losing at $31 trillion dollars in debt much of it owed to China Japan OPEC and who knows who else and the Fed who prints fiat dollars at will....

Unless you believe the propaganda that you hear in the western media that China and Russia want a war with us , you know that in reality we're the ones provoking war with them on at least two fronts.

And with sleepy Joe at the helm or rather the intelligence community whose unpredictability has been well documented then redacted 70s , with the possibility of nuclear war at our doorstep we are now living in the most dangerous time in human history.

Redacted is doing such a good job with the truth, that it's surprising they haven't been stopped by government yet.
On the Lithium issue, he isn't taking into account that EV's will be condemned by the US government after the landslide election. China is very heavily invested in EV's and so that will play a big part in the economic war.
Americans investing in Lithium will be seen as unpatriotic.

Which side will win that fight?

Otherwise, it's worth mentioning that the D supporters have been practically intimidated into silence on the coming election. The D supporters are changing sides even before the election.

As I've been predicting on the rise of fascism, except that the defeat of democracy isn't even being waited for in America.

I fear that government's only chance of protecting democracy now is in it turning to either political assassinations of the leading fascist elements or putting faith in the military.

But has the military stayed faithful to democracy?
l

Last edited:

China and Russia are winning the war.​

No surprise there, after all, look what they are up against!

bidenhalluc.gif

The extreme right's project of discrediting and humiliating Biden has been so successful now that it has humiliated the D supporters almost completely into silence. Thanks to Biden's slide into senility earlier than was imagined by his party.

This has contributed heavily to fascism's quick success on accomplishing the groundwork.

Those D supporters who are resisting now, will quietly change sides after the election in order to be part of the wave!

Pay attention America. You can only hear the unbiased facts from the outside observers who are seeing the obvious!

The extreme right's project of discrediting and humiliating Biden has been so successful now that it has humiliated the D supporters almost completely into silence. Thanks to Biden's slide into senility earlier than was imagined by his party.

This has contributed heavily to fascism's quick success on accomplishing the groundwork.

Those D supporters who are resisting now, will quietly change sides after the election in order to be part of the wave!

Pay attention America. You can only hear the unbiased facts from the outside observers who are seeing the obvious!
The real world just doesn't give a crap about all the garbage you go on about, brainwashed functional moron

The real world just doesn't give a crap about all the garbage you go on about, brainwashed functional moron
The real world didn't pay much attention to Hitler's rise to power either until fascism turned to military action that was viewed as not being permissible.

How will America's war against Russia play out? It has to be seen as America's final bid to achieve unopposed world power.

The similarities to Nazi Germany's attempt are too obvious to ignore!

After the coming election, nearly all Americans will solidly rally around their country's war effort.

Redacted is doing such a good job with the truth, that it's surprising they haven't been stopped by government yet.
On the Lithium issue, he isn't taking into account that EV's will be condemned by the US government after the landslide election. China is very heavily invested in EV's and so that will play a big part in the economic war.
Americans investing in Lithium will be seen as unpatriotic.

Which side will win that fight?

Otherwise, it's worth mentioning that the D supporters have been practically intimidated into silence on the coming election. The D supporters are changing sides even before the election.

As I've been predicting on the rise of fascism, except that the defeat of democracy isn't even being waited for in America.

I fear that government's only chance of protecting democracy now is in it turning to either political assassinations of the leading fascist elements or putting faith in the military.

But has the military stayed faithful to democracy?
l
Most Democrats are uninformed useful idiots

Most Democrats are uninformed useful idiots
That agenda you're promoting is fine before the election only. After the election the two sides will unite behind their country's cause of war against the opposing bloc that is forming.

This time is only different in that Americans will be uniting under the attractive ideals of fascism. America won't fly the fascist banner immediately, but will soon gain courage to not need to deny it's course.

It's not too early to start exercising some restraint on the condemnation of D supporters. The election has in fact already been decided convincingly. Americans of differing political persuasions will quickly come together out of necessity created by America's war effort.

Last edited:

Lol, another retard from the party of Puti. Hilarious

Do you believe RINOs of GOP are others?
The half of the American people you now think that you despise, will become your fellow American brothers after the election, as Americans come together to support their country's war.

Forum List

Back