China & Russia essentially give us the bird

I was amused when Romney told Adolf Hussein that russia was our major foreign policy problem and the left snickered that "the cold war is over" although they could never give Reagan credit for ending it. Well guess what....Putin warmed things up as long as it was to his advantage, and then back to borscht and bullshit. Putin longed to have Bush money and now he's got Gates money (by seizing oil companies) and is in one dandy of a mid-life crisis....divorced the old wife, has a hot young gymnist babe, hunting tigers....all he needs now is a red Camaro to complete the joke. LOL! Putin has no respect for Soetoro....why would he?

A red Camaro with a "Camaro" decal on the windshield, as if we didn't know it was a Camaro.

He wanted to get a Corvette but his swelled head wouldn't fit in one.

It's weird, suddenly some people care what other countries say about us. Turn it around and we'd be hearing about Patriot Vodka and Freedom Rice.

You expected consistency from partisan hacks? :confused:

20030320-freedom-fries.jpg

Please point out my hackery.

It isn't all about you. I said "some people". They know who they are.

Putin is seriously pissed off over Syria. This is not a happy moment. :lol:

One picture is worth a million posts. :)

Obama-Putin1_2592981b.jpg

I really don't care what Russia or China thinks, they are far more hypocritical than the U.S. could ever think of being.

It is unfortunate, but predictable on this board, that this whole issue is laid at Obama's door. The truth is that it is much bigger than that.

I have very mixed feelings about this. I want a certain amount of security for my nation, but recognize that terrorests do not play by the rules, and may require extradinary measures. However, I lean to the side that says, "A government that finds it necessary to keep secrets from their own citizens, by definition, can not be trusted by them". This kind of crap has been going on since IKE, who loved CIA initiated intervention in banana republic countries, supposedly to fight communism, but actually to prop up puppet dictators working for the United fruit Comapany, owned and run by Ike's golfing buddies. They tried to assassinate Castro no less than 6 seperate times.

If the USA finds it necessary to monitor citizen communications, I tend to agree with them, but I definately do NOT agree with the fact that they have been doing it for 10 years in secret. I have nothing to hide from my government. By god, I expect the same from them.

As for Russia and China, what do you expect? they have been pissed off for years that we have been accusing them of violating basic human rights, all the time ignoring that we have the highest incarceration % of population in the world, which is primarily racially motivated, at the same time that we ingore our own contstiution at Guantanamo Bay and routinely torture people on foreign soil, not to mention using killer drones for assassinations on the soil of sovereign nations not at war with us. You damned right they want to spit in our eye.

Last edited:
Never thought I would see Conservatives siding with Russia and China

I never thought I would have witnessed an American President willing to negotiate with the Taliban, assist in overthrowing a good ally in Mubarak to give the country of Egypt to the Muslim Brotherhood and assist rebels affiliated with Al Qaeda to overthrow the Syrian President.

As a matter of fact there are many things I thought I would never witness in my lifetime lately.

Last edited:
Who's "us?" Neither China nor Russia has thumbed their nose at me. Good on them for not turning over Snowden to be put in a hole like Bradley Manning was.

Russia and China have benefitted from a traitor. Snowden has done great damage to our nation, but, if apprehended he will benefit from a trial by jury. Guess what his fate would have been in Russian or China had he been a national of one of those nations and gave away state secrets? Look what Putin did to a Girl Band for an artistic protest.

I suggest you - if you do - and others who hold Snowden out as a hero to read "Time", June 24th issue on "The Informers"; put your hate for Obama aside (for much of our data mining began decades ago and expanded under GWB) and is little different than what is being done in every other advanced nation.

The noise on the right is such a combination of hysteria, mendacity, bigotry and hypocrisy a new word needs to be coined to define them. The fact is Snowden is a criminal, at large and being added and abetted by our competitors on the world stage - China and Russia.

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

Do you consider Russian and China to be our allies? Are we not engaged in a cyber war with China (and maybe Russia too)? Did Snowden give aid (in terms of information) to China and Russian?

So he's not a traitor, given that he has not levied war against the U.S., nor has he given aid or comfort to the enemies of the U.S.

He is not being charged with treason, though what he did is treasonous (any treachery or betrayal).

Why would I read Time? What hate for Obama? You must have me confused for somebody else. I hate the state. Couldn't care less who heads it at any given point in time, or what their political party is.

Really. Then get the fuck out of my country! You hate the state, well I sure hope the NSA is keeping a close on on you and every other citizen who hates America.

Yes, the noise on the "right." That's why Glenn Greenwald, noted progressive, is one of Snowden's biggest supporters and the one who broke all of these stories. Of course your goal is to make Snowden the story, when the real story is the NSA spying on every American's communications illegally.

Your now engaging in dishonest hyperbole, no way can the government collect and examine every phone call, ever e-mail, snail mail or conversation by 300,000,000 + American citizens every day. Read the "Time" article and do a little critical thinking as you head to Russia or China, or Somalia where no 'state' exists.

I think this tweet sums up the situation well:

"Snowden should have fled to a noble & free country like the USA where we hold whistleblowers naked in solitary confinement without trial."

https://twitter.com/paxdickinson/status/348801442536103936

Ever read the short story, "The man without a country".

Last edited:

I never thought I would have witnessed an American President willing to negotiate with the Taliban, assist in overthrowing a good ally in Mubarak to give the country of Egypt to the Muslim Brotherhood and assist rebels affiliated with Al Qaeda to overthrow the Syrian President.

As a matter of fact there are many things I thought I would never witness in my lifetime lately.

I never thought I would see a president to the left of Russia and China! I never thought that the US government would spy on Americans with an electronic stasi. Or prosecute journalists for reportage.

Watching Jay Carney now and he appears VERY upset.

Question:
If Obama reset or rebuilt relationships with these countries as he's claimed why are they thumbing their nose at us?

This whole scenario has made a mockery of us.

I'm not surprised, as snowden has something that they want. Do you think that we would extradite someone back to Russia or China if they had similar information?

Russia and China have benefitted from a traitor. Snowden has done great damage to our nation, but, if apprehended he will benefit from a trial by jury. Guess what his fate would have been in Russian or China had he been a national of one of those nations and gave away state secrets? Look what Putin did to a Girl Band for an artistic protest.

I suggest you - if you do - and others who hold Snowden out as a hero to read "Time", June 24th issue on "The Informers"; put your hate for Obama aside (for much of our data mining began decades ago and expanded under GWB) and is little different than what is being done in every other advanced nation.

The noise on the right is such a combination of hysteria, mendacity, bigotry and hypocrisy a new word needs to be coined to define them. The fact is Snowden is a criminal, at large and being added and abetted by our competitors on the world stage - China and Russia.

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

Do you consider Russian and China to be our allies? Are we not engaged in a cyber war with China (and maybe Russia too)? Did Snowden give aid (in terms of information) to China and Russian?

So he's not a traitor, given that he has not levied war against the U.S., nor has he given aid or comfort to the enemies of the U.S.

He is not being charged with treason, though what he did is treasonous (any treachery or betrayal).

Why would I read Time? What hate for Obama? You must have me confused for somebody else. I hate the state. Couldn't care less who heads it at any given point in time, or what their political party is.

Really. Then get the fuck out of my country! You hate the state, well I sure hope the NSA is keeping a close on on you and every other citizen who hates America.

Yes, the noise on the "right." That's why Glenn Greenwald, noted progressive, is one of Snowden's biggest supporters and the one who broke all of these stories. Of course your goal is to make Snowden the story, when the real story is the NSA spying on every American's communications illegally.

Your now engaging in dishonest hyperbole, no way can the government collect and examine every phone call, ever e-mail, snail mail or conversation by 300,000,000 + American citizens every day. Read the "Time" article and do a little critical thinking as you head to Russia or China, or Somalia where no 'state' exists.

I think this tweet sums up the situation well:

"Snowden should have fled to a noble & free country like the USA where we hold whistleblowers naked in solitary confinement without trial."

https://twitter.com/paxdickinson/status/348801442536103936

Ever read the short story, "The man without a country".

Make me.

John Kerry issued a pronunciamento that Edward Snowden has "betrayed his country." Of course, as with all officials and their media, by country he meant state. It may be prudent to obey the state, a violent parasite on the individual and society, as it is prudent to obey the mugger. But sometimes a hero is not prudent, and defeats the mugger or the state. But unlike the mugger, the state claims its victims owe it loyalty and obedience for moral reasons. Patriotism, that is. I hope you've pledged your allegiance today to the DOD, DOJ, CIA, NSA. DHS, FBI, EPA, and the rest of the alphabet from Hell.

A Host Has Betrayed His Parasite « LewRockwell.com Blog

Question:
If Obama reset or rebuilt relationships with these countries as he's claimed why are they thumbing their nose at us?

Specifically they gave the Magic Neeeeeeegro the bird...he think he a playah...The Chinks and the Rooskies have a different take on him...he be mo like a piñata...

I never thought I would see a president to the left of Russia and China! I never thought that the US government would spy on Americans with an electronic stasi. Or prosecute journalists for reportage.

I never thought I would see Conservatives align themselves politically with Russia and China

But since they can't align themselves with Americans, I guess that is all they have left

I never thought I would see Conservatives align themselves politically with Russia and China

But since they can't align themselves with Americans, I guess that is all they have left

Conservatives can't align themselves with obamamericans. obamamericans are to the left of Stalin.

Question:

Who's "us?" Neither China nor Russia has thumbed their nose at me. Good on them for not turning over Snowden to be put in a hole like Bradley Manning was.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back