China & Russia essentially give us the bird

I never thought I would have witnessed an American President willing to negotiate with the Taliban, assist in overthrowing a good ally in Mubarak to give the country of Egypt to the Muslim Brotherhood and assist rebels affiliated with Al Qaeda to overthrow the Syrian President.

As a matter of fact there are many things I thought I would never witness in my lifetime lately.

I never thought I would see a president to the left of Russia and China! I never thought that the US government would spy on Americans with an electronic stasi. Or prosecute journalists for reportage.

I never thought I would see Conservatives align themselves politically with Russia and China

But since they can't align themselves with Americans, I guess that is all they have left

I don't think that cons are aligning themselves with Russia and China. I think that the cons have made an observation that Russia and China don't have much respect for Obama.

I never thought I would have witnessed an American President willing to negotiate with the Taliban, assist in overthrowing a good ally in Mubarak to give the country of Egypt to the Muslim Brotherhood and assist rebels affiliated with Al Qaeda to overthrow the Syrian President.

As a matter of fact there are many things I thought I would never witness in my lifetime lately.

I never thought I would see a president to the left of Russia and China! I never thought that the US government would spy on Americans with an electronic stasi. Or prosecute journalists for reportage.

I never thought I would see Conservatives align themselves politically with Russia and China

But since they can't align themselves with Americans, I guess that is all they have left

Openly discussing that America's foreign relations are currently suffering greatly with these countries at the moment over Snowden is not to align with China and Russia.

We're stating the obvious. America's foreign relationships with these countries at this time are FUBAR'D.

I don't think that cons are aligning themselves with Russia and China. I think that the cons have made an observation that Russia and China don't have much respect for Obama.

Exactly. I guess I over estimated the logic ability of our democratic friends

Obama is still hoping Russian authorities will do his bidding. Snowden missed his flight to Cuba 6 hours ago.

I'll be surprised if he leaves Russia anytime soon. Bad move on his part.
The traitor made the mistake of bragging about the info he has to sell to the highest bidder, and Russia is thinking that if they hold him they can get the info for free.

The freelance spy has said that he has names of CIA agents and assets around the world, and he's threatening to disclose them. The last time that was done in this country, we saw a CIA station chief murdered in Greece. The filthy traitor boasted that he possesses the "full rosters of everyone working at the NSA, the entire intelligence community and undercover assets all around the world, the locations of every station we have, what their missions are and so forth."

And,of course, the America hating Tea Bag Brotherhood are hoping he sells the secrets to our enemies so they can blame Obama no matter how many of our agents are killed in the process. It's Benghazi on steroids.

Obama is still hoping Russian authorities will do his bidding. Snowden missed his flight to Cuba 6 hours ago.

The traitor made the mistake of bragging about the info he has to sell to the highest bidder, and Russia is thinking that if they hold him they can get the info for free.

The freelance spy has said that he has names of CIA agents and assets around the world, and he's threatening to disclose them. The last time that was done in this country, we saw a CIA station chief murdered in Greece. The filthy traitor boasted that he possesses the "full rosters of everyone working at the NSA, the entire intelligence community and undercover assets all around the world, the locations of every station we have, what their missions are and so forth."

And,of course, the America hating Tea Bag Brotherhood are hoping he sells the secrets to our enemies so they can blame Obama no matter how many of our agents are killed in the process. It's Benghazi on steroids.

This is a serious question. Did he really offer to sell this information? Do you have sources for that? I ask, because I do not get cable news, and this is the first that i have heard of this. If you have sound sources for this allegation, it would definately change my way of thinking about him.

Conjecture, demagoguery, and outright lies. Snowden never threatened to release the names of CIA agents or assets around the world. This was a claim Peter King made about Glenn Greenwald, which was ultimately debunked as the lie it was.

Bull. And you know it.

This is a serious question. Did he really offer to sell this information? Do you have sources for that? I ask, because I do not get cable news, and this is the first that i have heard of this. If you have sound sources for this allegation, it would definately change my way of thinking about him.

I wonder if our libtard pals were this upset when Jack Anderson purposely outed two CIA Agents in Cuba, getting them both killed?

No. Wait. I remember. They weren't.

They made a hero out of the motherfukker.

I wonder why our libtard pals aren't upset that the fukking idiot Panetta outed SEAL Team 6 as the Unit that got Usama bin Floatin?

Oh.... What's that you say...???? Uh-huh. Right, Okay, gotcha...

It seems it's okay if dimocrap scum get Patriotic Americans Killed but if you step on the Stuttering Clusterfukk's shoe....

You're a vewy, vewy bad person

No. This was a claim Rep. Peter King made regarding Glenn Greenwald, one of the journalists involved in the NSA story, and it was a lie then, as it is a lie now that it is being attributed to Edward Snowden.

“Not only did [Greenwald] disclose this information, he said he has names of CIA agents and assets around the world and threatening to disclose that,” King said when asked by host Megyn Kelly why he wants to prosecute the reporter. “I think [prosecuting reporters] should be very targeted and very selective and a rare exception. In this case, when you have someone who discloses secrets like this and threatens to release more, yes, there has to be legal action taken against him.”

Rep. Peter King Calls For Arrest Of Glenn Greenwald: Freedom Of Press ?Cherished,? But ?No Right Is Absolute? | Mediaite

Greenwald's response:

I was really staggered that a United States congressman, the chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, actually could go on national television and make up an accusation, literally fabricated out of whole cloth, namely that I have threatened to uncover the names of covert CIA agents, as a way of arguing for my arrest and prosecution inside the United States for the crime of doing journalism.

Guardian's Greenwald blasts Rep. King's accusations in NSA case - CNN.com

The simple fact he has 4 computers with him full of classified intellgence along with much printed data as well as his cavorting with the likes of China, Russia, etc. is enough to make anyone in their right mind cringe. They know he has this info due to all the reporting. The 4 computers were mentioned in the daily briefing with Jay Carney.

Last edited:
"The simple fact he has 4 computers with him full of classified intellgence along with much printed data as well as his cavorting with the likes of China, Russia, etc. is enough to make anyone in their right mind cringe. They know he has this info due to all the reporting."

I understand that the fact exisits that this man presents a terrible risk. However, for my purposes, I find it much better for me to come to conclusions based on facts about the man, rather than conjecture of his intentions.

I might add that Jay Carney stated they are assuming at this point national security has been compromised.

Thank you, Kennedy.

I am reconfirming that truth is as elusive here as it has always been....

It should also be pointed out that any discussion of Snowden having given classified or important information to the Russian or Chinese governments is purely speculation on the part of the people discussing it. There is absolutely zero evidence that he has done anything of the sort.

He did an interview with a local newspaper in Hong Kong where he stated that the U.S. has been spying on the Chinese government, but that is neither a huge revelation to anybody nor is it any kind of detailed description of how they're spying or what they're spying on.

I have no input into the fate that awaits him, but I am drawing conclusions about my government, what they are doing behind our backs, to what end, to whose advantage, and for what reasons. Those conclusions are NOT positive.

Forum List

Back