China to be exempt from Bidens 15% world tax

you're engaging in wishful thinking that isn't germane to the proposal that's the core topic of this thread.
Wrong

Its the opposit of wishful thinking to point out that china will never abide by such a scheme

Leaders like biden are lying to the voters when they promote this new tax

you're engaging in wishful thinking that isn't germane to the proposal that's the core topic of this thread.
Wrong

Its the opposit of wishful thinking to point out that china will never abide by such a scheme

it’s the propaganda the left is pushing to sell their domestic tax hike on the working class

Ok, here's the deal. This isn't a "world tax". It's not gonna fund the UN, there's no world wide organization that's gonna collect it, it's not going to other countries, all that's hyperbolic nonsense spread by the RWNJ "media".

What this is about is ensuring countries all have a basic minimum tax rate on corporations of 15%. The home counties get to keep that money and use it as they see fit. The object here is to eliminate or at least minimize certain countries setting themselves up as tax shelters for megacorporations and similar abuses.

Wrong

You're right that particular assertion isn't wishful thinking, it's PURE SPECULATION.
There is NO NEW TAX being proposed here, you obviously lack a basic understanding of the proposal that you're arguing against despite the fact that I've already explained the concept several times in this thread.

Apparently objective evaluation and deductive reasoning aren't things you have any interest in engaging in, thus it's doesn't benefit me to continue this dialog.

Have a good day.

The object here is to eliminate or at least minimize certain countries setting themselves up as tax shelters for megacorporations and similar abuses.
And it is a failure because china will never honor the agreement

Even if they sign it they will cheat

Ok, here's the deal. This isn't a "world tax". It's not gonna fund the UN, there's no world wide organization that's gonna collect it, it's not going to other countries, all that's hyperbolic nonsense spread by the RWNJ "media".

What this is about is ensuring countries all have a basic minimum tax rate on corporations of 15%. The home counties get to keep that money and use it as they see fit. The object here is to eliminate or at least minimize certain countries setting themselves up as tax shelters for megacorporations and similar abuses.
Don't waste your keystrokes, it's like willful ignorance to the 12th power in this thread with respect to what should be a simple concept to understand. No matter how many times I've explained the fact that this isn't some sort of new tax, the peanut gallery refuses to acknowledge reality because they don't like how it interferes with the narrative they've constructed in their heads.:(

You're right that particular assertion isn't wishful thinking, it's PURE SPECULATION.
About as speculative as saying that wayer is wet

Of course china will cheat because it is a mercantilist nation

Lol, a world tax. I'll just add some longhorns to the lawn for exemptions to offset it.
*SIGH* You're far too objective and reasonable to fall for the complete fabrication that this proposal amounts to some sort of new "world tax" (it doesn't even come close to that), if anything this concept will LOWER your tax burden since it *might* help curtail multinational corporations from sticking their share of it onto your shoulders using foreign corporate tax rates.

The World Tax is bullshittery!!!
It very well could be. Many countries have higher, but like us have exemptions, tax credits, deductions, etc. I am pretty sure many corporations in many countries are just like here and end up with a 0 tax burden when all is said and done. I have no idea how it would actually work, in practice. The fact that Biden, Boris, and other G7 support it, really doesn't tell me much either. Some in western sections of China have a starting rate at 25%, Vietnam has 20%, making it sound like a tax cut there, also. The Chinese negotiating to avoid it in other parts China is not surprising. The whole thing could definitely be, as you said, Bullshittery.
We are prepping China to be the new King of zee world. Its going to be so much fun here when that is achieved. That tax is to give the global elites more tentacles and reach into production around the world. I believe resources will be used for poorer nations. We have seen what endless resources have done for most nations. Not to good. And the trickle down to the peasant non existent in some. We get poorer out of this.
Not to sure that is very accurate that is very accurate either. To me, it is another agreement in principle type thing, kind of like a trade agreement. An example is the one trump had with China, where it was not honored and when not honored, not much to be done about it, but looks good if there is a signing and everybody says whoopee! If someone goes against the agreement they just signed, the aggrieved can say the transgressor is a dirty son of a bitch. Being a multinational agreement it lets other countries say, "yep, they sure are a dirty son of a bitch". Then the signatory countries thank each other for standing up to the dirty son of a bitch, calling a son of a bitch a son of a bitch, but nothing changes, as treaties are made to be broken by all the sons of bitches, including us. Look how many treaties trump walked away from. We were called dirty sons of bitches, but our signature was unenforceable and there were no consequences. It is how it works in polite diplomatic international relations and here at home at the top. Look at Trump's signing of the budget, written in the House, amended in the Senate, then ratified by both house and very proudly and with much fanfare and photo opportunity with commemorative White House pen, used once and given away as keepsakes of the momentous occasion. Within 4 months, trump disavowed it, stealing the money from the military rebuilding of bases damage, schools for servicemen's kids, waste treatment to keep at least one base from continuing to pollute directly into a stream and other projects (signed into law) using the stolen funds to build his wall, which both houses of congress would not agree to. Sure, they took him to court and the judge said it was totally illegal constitutionally and as a misappropriation of funds. Trump administration appealed and the appeals court judges unanimously said, "Yep, it was totally illegal constitutionally and as a misappropriation of funds". People called Trump a dirty son of a bitch, but he had already spent the money, so they didn't get it back. Comes out to being, just the way things work internationally and nationally or as somebody above aptly called it, "Bullshitery".

Lol, a world tax. I'll just add some longhorns to the lawn for exemptions to offset it.
*SIGH* You're far too objective and reasonable to fall for the complete fabrication that this proposal amounts to some sort of new "world tax" (it doesn't even come close to that), if anything this concept will LOWER your tax burden since it *might* help curtail multinational corporations from sticking their share of it onto your shoulders using foreign corporate tax rates.

I don't trust any world organization or summit to set some tax on private citizens or corporations or businesses. None of it benefits private citizens or corporations.

Forum List

Back