China to provide military aid to Russia

Capitalism certainly does reward the wealthy and connected, along with anything connected to war.
No it's not capitalism, but rather it's who is running capitalism that causes the problem's. Just like the gun, it doesn't kill or hurt anyone, but rather it's the shooter behind the weapon that is the problem.

Get that straightened out, and almost any system can work for the good of mankind and womankind.

The problem is that the good people are being overrun by the roaches now, and that's a major problem these days.

My, arent we clever?

The US and NATO allies have always had UN approval for the wars against terror that we were involved in

Did communist china get permission from the UN to invade tibet, practice genocide against the Uighers, or harvest organs from Falon Gong prisoners?
Legality of the Iraq War - Wikipedia.

"In September 2004, then-United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan stated, 'I have indicated that it is not in accordance with the UN charter. From our point of view and the UN Charter point of view, it [the war] was illegal'".

"We" are the principal source of terror on this planet.
Given the US history of capitalism, genocide, and chattel slavery, what else would a rational observer expect.
Clean your own house before worrying about China or Russia.

Capitalism certainly does reward the wealthy and connected, along with anything connected to war.
Capitalism rewards everyone with creature comforts that most chinese peasants can only dream of

Legality of the Iraq War - Wikipedia.

"In September 2004, then-United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan stated, 'I have indicated that it is not in accordance with the UN charter. From our point of view and the UN Charter point of view, it [the war] was illegal'".

"We" are the principal source of terror on this planet.
Given the US history of capitalism, genocide, and chattel slavery, what else would a rational observer expect.
Clean your own house before worrying about China or Russia.
Kofi Annan was a fool who was stating his own opinion

Bush - equally the fool himself - was acting under UN guildlines

Capitalism rewards everyone with creature comforts that most chinese peasants can only dream of
I don’t disagree with that. It has given us much, but we must recognize the harmful aspects of it. However I suspect you never will.

I don’t disagree with that. It has given us much, but we must recognize the harmful aspects of it. However I suspect you never will.
I do recognize the shortcomings of capitalism

But we dont see the same things

Due to the greed of capitalists the incompetent chinese economy has grown from nothing to a real threat to free countries everywhere

I do recognize the shortcomings of capitalism

But we dont see the same things

Due to the greed of capitalists the incompetent chinese economy has grown from nothing to a real threat to free countries everywhere
The real threat to the world is American capitalists and their desire for unipolar hegemony. Alas, you’ll never recognize this fact.

China has a far more capitalist economy than ours. We have a crony capitalist rapacious oligarchy. Aka FASCISM!

The real threat to the world is American capitalists and their desire for unipolar hegemony. Alas, you’ll never recognize this fact.

China has a far more capitalist economy than ours. We have a crony capitalist rapacious oligarchy. Aka FASCISM!
America is allied with free nations from holland to japan for the purpose of preventing chinese hegemony

Probably why war loom's in the near future.
Thats up to china

Ten years ago china was trying to be buddy-buddy with its neighbors in asia

But now its pushing its weight around and bullying them

As a result they are allying with America and will continue to do so

America is allied with free nations from holland to japan for the purpose of preventing chinese hegemony
Lol. How many foreign military bases does China have? How many naval vessels do they have plying the Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico, and off our east and west coasts? Are they arming Cuba like we arm Taiwan?

Lol. How many foreign military bases does China have? How many naval vessels do they have plying the Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico, and off our east and west coasts? Are they arming Cuba like we arm Taiwan?
Taiwan only has defensive weapons and is not threatening neighboring countries such as vietnam or the phillipines

China is a real threat to those nations

And china’s neighbors know it, which is why the phillipines has invited the US military back into the country since 20 years ago

China does not want open warfare

What Xi wants is overwhelming military power to discourage any resistance from any nation

Kofi Annan was a fool who was stating his own opinion

Bush - equally the fool himself - was acting under UN guildlines
Annon argued the US and UK violated the UN Charter:

"In September 2004, then-United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan stated, 'I have indicated that it is not in accordance with the UN charter. From our point of view and the UN Charter point of view, it [the war] was illegal'"

That may have been foolish or not, but there's no doubt Bush is a war criminal who has yet to face justice..

Legality of the Iraq War - Wikipedia

"US and UK officials have argued that existing UN Security Council resolutions related to the 1991 Gulf War and the subsequent ceasefire (660, 678), and to later inspections of Iraqi weapons programs (1441), had already authorized the invasion.[9]

"Critics of the invasion have challenged both of these assertions, arguing that an additional Security Council resolution, which the US and UK failed to obtain, would have been necessary to specifically authorize the invasion."

Annon argued the US and UK violated the UN Charter:

"In September 2004, then-United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan stated, 'I have indicated that it is not in accordance with the UN charter. From our point of view and the UN Charter point of view, it [the war] was illegal'"

That may have been foolish or not, but there's no doubt Bush is a war criminal who has yet to face justice..

Legality of the Iraq War - Wikipedia

"US and UK officials have argued that existing UN Security Council resolutions related to the 1991 Gulf War and the subsequent ceasefire (660, 678), and to later inspections of Iraqi weapons programs (1441), had already authorized the invasion.[9]

"Critics of the invasion have challenged both of these assertions, arguing that an additional Security Council resolution, which the US and UK failed to obtain, would have been necessary to specifically authorize the invasion."
You and Anon are both entitled to your your opinion

But that all it is - your opinion

Taiwan only has defensive weapons and is not threatening neighboring countries such as vietnam or the phillipines

China is a real threat to those nations

And china’s neighbors know it, which is why the phillipines has invited the US military back into the country since 20 years ago

China does not want open warfare

What Xi wants is overwhelming military power to discourage any resistance from any nation

That's why war loom's on the horizon.. Positioning and posturing leads to bad thing's, especially if a nation is labeled as an enemy like has been done with Russia first for political purposes, and now with a countering purpose.

That's why war loom's on the horizon.. Positioning and posturing leads to bad thing's, especially if a nation is labeled as an enemy like has been done with Russia first for political purposes, and now with a countering purpose.
Russia labeled itself as an enemy when it started invading its neighbors

And so had china with its territorial aggression

It's really amazing, but look at who is in charge now... Are you really surprised ?

I guess the business structure and trade thing is at stake in the entire thing with China, otherwise does China truly want to damage the trade that has worked to make it powerful or has China reached their long term goals, and are now set to take charge ???

Russia labeled itself as an enemy when it started invading its neighbors

And so had china with its territorial aggression
Mac-7, how do you think Russia felt when it was being accused falsely that it was a puppet of Trump, and that it helped Trump win the U.S. election (proven as false now), and then Biden's son and other such bull crap dealings taking place in Ukraine, otherwise that turned out to be alledged corruption ??

Is the truth about Ukraine being hidden from us ?

Mac-7, how do you think Russia felt when it was being accused falsely that it was a puppet of Trump, and that it helped Trump win the U.S. election
I didnt like it but I imagine putin had a good laugh over it

Russia works hard to discredit US presidents whichever party they represent

And here lib Americans were doing it for them

Forum List

Back