Chinese feminists insult women

They do? But that is not what you said before. You claimed they could ignore orders they disagreed with.

And the chivalry you claim should be part of the chain of command does not, and will not exist.
I said exactly that. Nobody said that there was no subordination in the knightly army, idiot. But knights are not slaves.

I said exactly that. Nobody said that there was no subordination in the knightly army, idiot. But knights are not slaves.

No, they are not slaves. But they still had to follow orders or face punishment.

Aside from the fact that you try to use knights as proof of anything in a modern military shows your own idiocy.

Yes it is. And if one of those female volunteers/professionals screws up they will be yelled at and often insulted by their superior officers.
Women can only serve in the leftist army. And real men cannot insult women or fight them, it's like fighting children, as the St. Petersburg fascists did when they killed a young Tajik girl. It's the stinking canine rabble principles that the left is infiltrating Nixon's Grand Army.

There is a metaphor here that shows the difference between Obama dogs who fight women and the noble warriors of the Nixon Army who will exterminate these dogs.

Women can only serve in the leftist army. And real men cannot insult women or fight them, it's like fighting children, as the St. Petersburg fascists did when they killed a young Tajik girl. It's the stinking canine rabble principles that the left is infiltrating Nixon's Grand Army.

Absolute nonsense. Women have served in the military and killed many men. The days when physical strength is the main requirement in the military are long gone.

Do a Google search for female snipers in WWII. A woman can fire a gun as well as a man. In fact, many firearm instructors say they are easier to teach because they don't have the preconceived notions and egos that the men often do.

There is a metaphor here that shows the difference between Obama dogs who fight women and the noble warriors of the Nixon Army who will exterminate these dogs.

Bad fiction movies say nothing of any consequence.

If an armed woman from an opposing force attacks, a man had damn well better be prepared to fight her.

A noble warrior of the Nixon-Reagan Army, the image of a real American Warrior of Light.

And just by way of an FYI, Nixon's Army and Obama's Army are the same Army. And how you think that "Nixon's Army" will exterminate members of their own ranks defies any rational explanation. I won't happen.

WinterBorn
I'm not interested in you, your apologetics of the slave army is too stupid and insignificant for me to react to it.

WinterBorn
I'm not interested in you, your apologetics of the slave army is too stupid and insignificant for me to react to it.

LMAO!! I am not apologizing for anything. I am simply stating facts. You are the one scrambling to answer those facts about a modern military with talk about knights from 500 years ago and bullshit about what the modern military actually does.

The claims you made in the OP are simply nonsense. You should just admit that and be done with it.

actually does
They are doing the same thing they did a million years ago: they are on the side of the leftist slavers or the warriors of light. They take one side or the other, voluntarily or under duress. Nothing changes. There are shameful jackals and those who exterminate them for the glory of Heaven.

The fool thinks that if he has an iPhone, then he is in another universe. But they just fuck him, he's here.

They have the opportunity, at least, to ignore the criminal orders of the left, and have the opportunity not to participate in the criminal military campaigns of the left.

Are you under the impression that because they volunteered for service that they can leave anytime they want? Or decide which orders to obey and which orders not to obey?

They are doing the same thing they did a million years ago: they are on the side of the leftist slavers or the warriors of light. They take one side or the other, voluntarily or under duress. Nothing changes. There are shameful jackals and those who exterminate them for the glory of Heaven.

The fool thinks that if he has an iPhone, then he is in another universe. But they just fuck him, he's here.

Slavers or warriors of light? WTF are you talking about?

Your simplistic and inaccurate views on the modern military are laughably wrong.

And anyone who tries to exterminate a member of our military will be lucky if they are only prosecuted under the law.

And just to clarify, if a woman volunteers for service in the US Military, she volunteers to forego any "chivalry" from her superior officers. And that is as it should be.

Petersburg Nazis used the leftist principle: they armed themselves with knives, gathered in a pack of dogs and attacked a formidable enemy. They were able to defeat him by inflicting several dozen stab wounds. This is their formidable enemy:

263px-%D0%A5%D1%83%D1%80%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B0_%D0%A1%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0.jpg

Forum List

Back