Chinese feminists insult women

The aesthetics were different, there was the spirit of America, the spirit of the wild west everywhere.

Spirit of the wild west?? What the hell do you know about the spirit of the wild west? Watching John Wayne movies does not qualify you to talk about it.

Not only do they engage in slave drill, they verbally abuse women. In the subtitles they write: you are marshing like pregnant ducks, I will apply punishments to you ... and so on

They cry

Also it seems they hungry they have signs of malnutrition

It follows from the text that they have a guardhouse for women. The guardhouse is a terrible thing, I know what it is. There people eat food for animals and they consider it good luck.

Some of them look good enough to capture alive and see if they want to defect

But you know, the ancient Sumerians made the best action films. The knights of the roundtable made some great action films too! Because their women knew their place.

Hey troll-boy, if I can interrupt your fantasies of Ms. Murphy and the knights of old, may I remind you that The Matrix came out in 1999?
The 1990s were a transitional period. Do you want everything to match exactly? This is an inert process, it can be seen on large timeframes. All the good that was there is the merit of Nixon and Reagan and their followers. 10 years of Democrats and Rino led to the decline

In general, both films were made under the left, yes.

The 1990s were a transitional period. Do you want everything to match exactly? This is an inert process, it can be seen on large timeframes. All the good that was there is the merit of Nixon and Reagan and their followers. 10 years of Democrats and Rino led to the decline

In general, both films were made under the left, yes.

But you blame a man who was elected president, by the people, 10 years after The Matrix was released. lol

Oh, and your fantasy girl was a liberal as well. Look up the causes she supported.

But you blame a man who was elected president, by the people, 10 years after The Matrix was released. lol

Oh, and your fantasy girl was a liberal as well. Look up the causes she supported.
In general, it can be seen that the quality of art always grows under the right and always degrades under the left.

But this is difficult to prove strictly, there is a lot of inertia and subjectivism.

WinterBorn
It is tracked quite well in the USSR. It was mostly a leftist regime and there was poor quality cinema, especially during the KGB era. Much was simply stolen from the West.

This nonsense about action movies does two things.

First, it is the typical derailling of the thread when rupol2000 has made a fool of himself.
And second, it shows where his sense of military discipline and chivalry originates.

And the soldiers follow commands or face punishment. That is the fact of life for the military.
If an officer is not very good or raw, it has been known that they would be whacked by their own troops. And that included enlisted leaders who were not good.

If an officer is not very good or raw, it has been known that they would be whacked by their own troops. And that included enlisted leaders who were not good.
This is a lie.
Of course, in today's military there is a chain of command everywhere, but there is a big difference between a leftist slave barracks and a volunteer soldier in the US Army. The US Army does not take into its ranks everyone who wants it, and the leftist army takes everyone who does not want to go there. A US Army soldier can send any order to hell, he is a volunteer and he is not required to do any left whim

22lcidw
And note that in the US, the Feds cannot use the military against the people of the US. Study your own political system before you open your mouth.

This is a lie.
Of course, in today's military there is a chain of command everywhere, but there is a big difference between a leftist slave barracks and a volunteer soldier in the US Army. The US Army does not take into its ranks everyone who wants it, and the leftist army takes everyone who does not want to go there. A US Army soldier can send any order to hell, he is a volunteer and he is not required to do any left whim

Yes, he is a volunteer. But once he takes the oath and signs the paper, he is required to follow any lawful order or he can be punished with a Court Marshall.

rupol, I suppose you are still going to say the US Cavalry is still the "noble" force and a chivalrous one?

Yes, he is a volunteer. But once he takes the oath and signs the paper, he is required to follow any lawful order or he can be punished with a Court Marshall.
It's still not the same as a left slave in uniform.

It's still not the same as a left slave in uniform.

I never said it was. I have simply argued against your claim that warriors can ignore orders they disagree with, and that chivalry has any place in the military chain of command.

I never said it was. I have simply argued against your claim that warriors can ignore orders they disagree with, and that chivalry has any place in the military chain of command.
They have the opportunity, at least, to ignore the criminal orders of the left, and have the opportunity not to participate in the criminal military campaigns of the left.

They have the opportunity, at least, to ignore the criminal orders of the left, and have the opportunity not to participate in the criminal military campaigns of the left.

They do? But that is not what you said before. You claimed they could ignore orders they disagreed with.

And the chivalry you claim should be part of the chain of command does not, and will not exist.

Forum List

Back