Chinese spy at Mar a Lago ?

So let me see if I have this right a so called Chinese spy was caught and that means there is a security problem the security measures in place worked so there is a problem wow.
Democrats have a problem with catching spies. They also have a problem with knowing who is entering our country.
Yeah, recently some Chinese were caught illegally crossing our southern border.

So let me see if I have this right a so called Chinese spy was caught and that means there is a security problem the security measures in place worked so there is a problem wow.
Democrats have a problem with catching spies. They also have a problem with knowing who is entering our country.
I’m not surprised.
Democrats like to ignore the victims of their policies.

Yep-

12:59 PM · Jan 16, 2019

I’m not surprised.
Democrats like to ignore the victims of their policies.

I have a difficult time believing this woman was a professional espionage agent. More like some wannabe that saw too many movies.

I have a difficult time believing this woman was a professional espionage agent. More like some wannabe that saw too many movies.
Why?
Sloppy in every way. Going to the pool and no swimsuit. Story changed a couple of times. Telling easily debunked lies. Getting caught with an abundance of evidence. The whole thing is just stupid.

Why?
Sloppy in every way. Going to the pool and no swimsuit. Story changed a couple of times. Telling easily debunked lies. Getting caught with an abundance of evidence. The whole thing is just stupid.
Not all spies are James Bond. Look at Maria Butina

Why?
Not all spies are James Bond. Look at Maria Butina
Had it been an actual operation she would have been there for a real reason with a real cover story and no routine search would have revealed anything different. Everyone knows a Chinese person is from China, they had better have a good story.

Had it been an actual operation she would have been there for a real reason with a real cover story and no routine search would have revealed anything different. Everyone knows a Chinese person is from China, they had better have a good story.
Huh?

She had a thumb drive loaded w/ "malware" and four cell phones

Huh?

She had a thumb drive loaded w/ "malware" and four cell phones
Malware is not a difficult thing to obtain. Since they did not really tell us the nature of this malware I can't really say for sure but the real thing used by spies is practically undetectable by any means and installed by hackers. Thumb drives are themselves suspicious items at any checkpoint. In short the Chinese are pretty good at espionage and this incident is different than practically everything I have ever heard about their methods. They are patient, disciplined and focused, nothing like the fiasco at Mar-a-Lago.

Probably not

Concerns about security and the level of access to President Donald Trump at his private Florida club Mar-a-Lago have been swirling since he was elected, but scrutiny kicked into high gear after the US Secret Service arrested a Chinese woman, Yujing Zhang, who they say was carrying four cellphones and a malware-infected thumb drive at the resort over the weekend.

According to the Miami Herald, a federal counterintelligence probe into possible Chinese intelligence operations targeting Trump spearheaded by the FBI was already underway, and now, it’s been “turbo-charged.”

The probe is also looking at Li “Cindy” Yang, a Florida massage parlor owner who allegedly sold access to President Trump and his family. According to the Herald, the investigation is a broader probe into Chinese nationals doing business in the area and predates both the revelations about Yang and Zhang’s entry attempt.

Ho Lee Fuk....not another Yang!

Rest easy....the Secret Service is on the job.
:bigbed:

The left are concerned about 1 spy, but not concerned with Hillary's hacked email server. :cuckoo:

Also not concerned with Clinton murdering Seth Rich and flying pigs...what’s your point?

Malware is not a difficult thing to obtain. Since they did not really tell us the nature of this malware I can't really say for sure but the real thing used by spies is practically undetectable by any means and installed by hackers. Thumb drives are themselves suspicious items at any checkpoint. In short the Chinese are pretty good at espionage and this incident is different than practically everything I have ever heard about their methods. They are patient, disciplined and focused, nothing like the fiasco at Mar-a-Lago.

Well you ought to FBI and Secret Service because they're pretty freaked out about it. They'll be glad to know there's nothing to worry about

Like Trump using his own unsecred phone when speaking with foreign leaders, or whining to his pals about the never ending shitstorm he wallows in?

Obama stopped using his personal phone when warned by the Secret Service about the dangers.

Like Trump using his own unsecred phone when speaking with foreign leaders, or whining to his pals about the never ending shitstorm he wallows in?

Obama stopped using his personal phone when warned by the Secret Service about the dangers.

What a legacy......:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back