Choose A Woman

Choose a Woman

• Mega Bitch Complainer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Overly Attentive Clinger

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
And what happens if she doesn't?

If she doesn't have a good reason, then we look at the seriousness of the infraction and how many other times it has occured, and we discipline appropriately from there.

Thoigh I must say, the clinger types rarely require much discipline. They're often harder on themselves than whatever punishment their Man can come up with.

Ok, we established that there are disciplinary actions. What situations could see you being disciplined?

Wow... that was straight up asskissing with ulterior motives....

WinterBorn is so smooooooooooooth :lmao:

You have no idea how smooth I can be.

yeah I do.... I like my men rough around the edges ;)

Smooth does not mean wuss. But yeah, I get it.

Oh I know. Smooth means charming, debonaire, good with words..... sophisticated (to me anyway)
I guess I really feel like people aren't being genuine with me unless they show a little crassness.. (but not too much!)

Lol, just the right amount of crass? Gotcha!

who knows with me WB, I change with the wind..............

Anathema would have made a great drill sergeant

Oh I know. Smooth means charming, debonaire, good with words..... sophisticated (to me anyway)
I guess I really feel like people aren't being genuine with me unless they show a little crassness.. (but not too much!)
I am...

I am...

please I'm trying to work here... can't laugh while I'm on the phone with clients.....

I am...

please I'm trying to work here... can't laugh while I'm on the phone with clients.....

So this would be a perfect time for one of your fans to write a detailed fantasy to entertain you.

I am...

So this would be a perfect time for one of your fans to write a detailed fantasy to entertain you.

absolutely not!

you know the expression, actions speak louder than words... (written or spoken)

I am...

absolutely not!

So tempting!! But I will refrain. :cool-45:

I'd go clinger if I was a man. You can't shut up a bitch but you can find ways to put that clinginess to good use. Things like

Babe I'm hungry and thirsty, (give puppy dog eyes) can you get me a sandwich and a beer?
Babe my team lost, can you give me a BJ to make me feel better?
Honey I suck at rowing the boat, can you row while I fish?
Honey while you cuddle with me can you rub my back,my back needs love too?
Lets not go to visit your mother today Sweetheart, I just want to spend the afternoon with you watching a my favorite movie with my favorite girl. Yeah babe make that extra butter popcorn.
That's a pretty shirt Snookums,lets go out to dinner tonight. (puppy dog eyes) I'm in the mood for wings but the best wings are at Hooters and while It would make me happy, I know you wouldn't want to go. Can we go to Buffalo Wild Wings instead?

As a very Traditional guy, the ckinger us definitely the oprion to go with. It's amazing how much easier life gets when you can leave the Honey-Do list on your way out the door in the morning and know it'll be done when you get back, or she'll have a really good explanation as to why it isn't.
I actually pulled that list from what my husband would say except the Hooters; I don't mind going to Hooters for dinner. I'm not all that clingy but I am a very traditional girl.

#1 - Bitches and complains all the time. Nothing is ever right
#2 - Is overly lovey dovey, wants to be with you ever moment. Clingy

Both are equal in every other way.

She is the "OAC".....doing your every begging, and calls you all the time; hates to be away from you.....until you marry her then she become the "MBC".

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back