Chris Christie is gonna be our next president

Dubya was a good President

No, he wasn't. He doubled the national debt. He dragged us into an unnecessary war. He presided over policies that resulted in an economic collapse and put millions of people out of work. He expanded the federal government at that time more than any president since LBJ.

Why didn't you add that Obama is at least twice as bad when you look at his numbers?

Dubya was a good President

No, he wasn't. He doubled the national debt. He dragged us into an unnecessary war. He presided over policies that resulted in an economic collapse and put millions of people out of work. He expanded the federal government at that time more than any president since LBJ.

Why didn't you add that Obama is at least twice as bad when you look at his numbers?

That can be done, dawg, but first the idea dubya was a good president must be demolished . . . foh eva.

That can be done, dawg, but first the idea dubya was a good president must be demolished . . . foh eva.

Dubya inherited conditions from Clinton that caused 9-11 and the war.
Dubya's economy was reflective of and caused by Clinton policies related to inflated housing loans and false stock market bubbles.

Dubya was an inspiring, honest President, and Obama has failed miserably with both.

the republicans will find another loser in the mold of mcCain or Romnehy

Dubya's economy was reflective of and caused by Clinton policies related to inflated housing loans and false stock market bubbles.

Dubya was an inspiring, honest President, and Obama has failed miserably with both.
So the whole over 4k americans that were killed over WMD's that never were even in contention is fine with you?

If so, you are a fucking idiot. God bless.

The first two parts of this post don't even make sense.

The third part is just laughable.

George W. Bush told several huge lies in the State of the Union. Additionally his administration told complete lies about Iraq, it's nuclear capabilities, it's involvement with the 9/11 attacks and it's nuclear capability.

Additionally Bush gave the Democrats a choice, either vote for his war, or be counted as a terrorist.

It's incredible you put up a post like this.

Christie has just as good a shot at the win as he does the nom. There's gonna be a veritable shit ton of people who will NOT hold their nose and vote Clinton - AND Clinton has a LOT of baggage.

I see Christie as a man that gets things done and , horrors, party, is secondary to him. I believe his state and ultimately, his country come first to him. I believe he would be a good candidate for he has demonstrated good leadership skills.

The unknown for me is foreign affairs, so would he choose his advisors carefully?

Christie has just as good a shot at the win as he does the nom. There's gonna be a veritable shit ton of people who will NOT hold their nose and vote Clinton - AND Clinton has a LOT of baggage.

Frankly Clinton isn't that likable for the Dems. They'd better think long and hard about handing her the nomination.

I would prefer Cruz, but I believe that most underestimate the likelihood that it could be Jeb Bush. He's married to a Hispanic, and is one smart guy. After eight years of the Obamination, a Bush like Jeb will be welcomed more than most realize.
You honestly believe that America will vote in another Bush?

HONESTLY?!??

Chrstie is more like Bush than Cruz.
Christie is a right leaning populist.

Forum List

Back