Chris Christie is gonna be our next president

If a Mormon can be nominated, Christie has no serious impediments unless he does something incredibly stupid in the next two plus years.

I am glad to see you on the left very worried about Christie: you have every right to be.

Unless the GOP can control the Ultra-Right lug nuts that call themselves the Tea Party, Christie has NO CHANCE of being nominated. Since the GOP cannot control these people, he is dust.

If a Mormon can be nominated, Christie has no serious impediments unless he does something incredibly stupid in the next two plus years.

I am glad to see you on the left very worried about Christie: you have every right to be.

Unless the GOP can control the Ultra-Right lug nuts that call themselves the Tea Party, Christie has NO CHANCE of being nominated. Since the GOP cannot control these people, he is dust.

T E A = taxed enough already. Not ultra right, not radical, but scares the shit out of dems and libs.

Return of the practical white male leader. I love it

NOpe, this country is far to critical for that to happen. He is too fat. Sorry. There will be a woman before there is a fat man in the oval office.

Mark my words on that.

THIS is the way you vote?
Sad.

Nope, I am speaking of a right wing candidate. He wont do well with that party because of how they are.

Wait and see.

Personally, I like Christie, but he cant beat Hillary. Sorry.

T E A = taxed enough already. Not ultra right, not radical, but scares the shit out of dems and libs.

We on the left love them. They are tearing the right apart.

More Tea people please.

Yes, could be. But, it'll be as an Independent as the Repub T-Party will never accept him. And, unlike Romney, he won't give in to the T-Party! He could be a salvation from both major parties!

Do you really think that people are going to support a president that hangs ambassadors (and who knows who else?) out to dry -- like Hilary in Benghazi?

NOpe, this country is far to critical for that to happen. He is too fat. Sorry. There will be a woman before there is a fat man in the oval office.

Mark my words on that.
You will remember that I used to think that via my posts.

However, since all this hoopla has been made over Christie and has been sustained and even ramped up, I no longer think so.

I do think that for many Americans that is true, however, I think folks may, just MAY be able to look over that now.

Not to mention he got his stomach stapled some time ago and have lost SIGNIFICANT weight. I'm sure he took them out, because the weight-loss has tapered off, however, now that he's done it already, he just may do it again.

Obama stopped smoking to become President, I'm pretty sure Christie can bring himself to stop stuffing his face.

We on the left love them. They are tearing the right apart. More Tea people please.

You will continue to shake in your boots as Christie tramples the far right.

Dubya was a good President

No, he wasn't. He doubled the national debt. He dragged us into an unnecessary war. He presided over policies that resulted in an economic collapse and put millions of people out of work. He expanded the federal government at that time more than any president since LBJ.
:eek:
WoW!!

Color me impressed!! :clap2:

Dubya was a good President

No, he wasn't. He doubled the national debt. He dragged us into an unnecessary war. He presided over policies that resulted in an economic collapse and put millions of people out of work. He expanded the federal government at that time more than any president since LBJ.

Why didn't you add that Obama is at least twice as bad when you look at his numbers?
Snap out of your partisan stupor guy...

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

...Seriously.

Why didn't you add that Obama is at least twice as bad when you look at his numbers?

That can be done, dawg, but first the idea dubya was a good president must be demolished . . . foh eva.

Dubya inherited conditions from Clinton that caused 9-11 and the war.
Dubya's economy was reflective of and caused by Clinton policies related to inflated housing loans and false stock market bubbles.

Dubya was an inspiring, honest President, and Obama has failed miserably with both.
Oh dayum...you're too far gone.

Put a blanket over him folks...he's dead.

Forum List

Back