Chris Christie is gonna be our next president

That can be done, dawg, but first the idea dubya was a good president must be demolished . . . foh eva.

Dubya inherited conditions from Clinton that caused 9-11 and the war.
Dubya's economy was reflective of and caused by Clinton policies related to inflated housing loans and false stock market bubbles.

Dubya was an inspiring, honest President, and Obama has failed miserably with both.

The first two parts of this post don't even make sense.

The third part is just laughable.

George W. Bush told several huge lies in the State of the Union. Additionally his administration told complete lies about Iraq, it's nuclear capabilities, it's involvement with the 9/11 attacks and it's nuclear capability.

Additionally Bush gave the Democrats a choice, either vote for his war, or be counted as a terrorist.

It's incredible you put up a post like this.
That's because he's a uber partisan jackass with his head so far up Bush's A$$ he can't even think straight.

I don't know why.... but for the life of mine... I can not see Chris Christie as the next Prezzie.

Trying but can't :dunno:

just to say.... all and all....it would be better him who is half liberal ...that a total liberal President .

he is just too diluted as a Republican :(

but yes, better him than Hilarious.

No type of McCarthy, Cruz, Perry, Goldwater is viable as a Republican candidate.

Can't happen and won't happen.

Too bad. He's about the only shot y'all have at the White House.

:lmao: Vintage [MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION] ignorance.... :lmao:

Obama has done such a bang up job that the Dumbocrats are a sure thing in 2016, right? :eusa_doh:

(Psst - you might want to see the pissing match going on between Bill Clinton and Barack Obama right now and then have someone give you a clue as to why that pissing match is going on).

:lmao: Vintage [MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION] ignorance.... :lmao:

Obama has done such a bang up job that the Dumbocrats are a sure thing in 2016, right? :eusa_doh:

(Psst - you might want to see the pissing match going on between Bill Clinton and Barack Obama right now and then have someone give you a clue as to why that pissing match is going on).

Democrats have the 2016 presidential election locked up. You wanna make a $1000 bet on it?

Vintage [MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION] ignorance....

Democrats have the 2016 presidential election locked up. You wanna make a $1000 bet on it?

Oh hell no [MENTION=45921]Iceman[/MENTION]... you guys have that shit locked up! :lmao:

Bush's ratings beat Obama's

Return of the practical white male leader. I love it

As of this post in time, I DO believe Christie would carry crucial, independents, women, Hispanics and some Democrats.

Poor guy....what a diverse load to keep happy....:lol:

He will carry single women, northeast indepenents and some hispanics. If he continues to support same sex marriage he will lose blacks.

Christie is popular in the northeast.

Forum List

Back