Chris Christie: just like Barry Goldwater & Reagan pushed out the John Birch Society in the 60s, we need to do the same thing with MAGA Republicans

conservatives should not be afraid to call out white supremacists, we've had this problem before in the Republican party, we drove out the crazies, and went on to DOMINATE national politics with the Reagan Revolution

You have no clue as to what a MAGA Republican is, much less calling them white supremacists.

• Banned
You have no clue as to what a MAGA Republican is, much less calling them white supremacists.
not all MAGA Republicans are white supremacists

only

Nic Fuentes
Donald Trump
Ann Coulter
Tucker
Bannon
Stephen Miller
MTG
Jim Jordan
Matt Gaetz
Mary Miller
Boebert
Mastriano
Blake Masters
Kari Lake

just off the top of my head

conservatives should not be afraid to call out white supremacists, we've had this problem before in the Republican party, we drove out the crazies, and went on to DOMINATE national politics with the Reagan Revolution

Wasn't Christie forced to resign as NJ Governor because of Bridge-Gate?

You're a buffoon. Christie gets stomped in primaries by EVERYONE but you take him seriously? Lololol

Derp

Dumbass

Krispy Kreme is now a never Trumper.

That’s ok. He is entitled to his views. But why do we need to be told whatever anti-Trump shit he wants to share? I mean, personally, I don’t value his views on that topic.

Forum List

Back