Chris Kreps sues Digenova, Trump Campaign and Newsmax for Defamation

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
The nation’s former cybersecurity and infrastructure security chief filed a lawsuit Tuesday, accusing President Donald Trump’s campaign, a top GOP lawyer and the media outlet Newsmax of conspiring to defame him over his statement that the election was secure from foreign interference.

Christopher Krebs’ lawsuit said the defendants engaged in a “calculated and pernicious conspiracy” and that he “faces a genuine risk of imminent harm from persons who may seek to act upon the Defendants’ call for violence” against him.

I hope these people dearly. They took an America hero, Chris Krebs, a man who kept this nation’s election safe and secure from foreign interference, and not only dragged his reputation through the mud for partisan political purposes but also indicated he should be executed. Yeah that trash ought to lose everything.

The nation’s former cybersecurity and infrastructure security chief filed a lawsuit Tuesday, accusing President Donald Trump’s campaign, a top GOP lawyer and the media outlet Newsmax of conspiring to defame him over his statement that the election was secure from foreign interference.

Christopher Krebs’ lawsuit said the defendants engaged in a “calculated and pernicious conspiracy” and that he “faces a genuine risk of imminent harm from persons who may seek to act upon the Defendants’ call for violence” against him.

******************\
I hope these people dearly. They took an America hero, Chris Krebs, a man who kept this nations elections safe and secure from foreign interference, and dragged his reputation through the mud for partisan political purposes and too boot threaten his life.
Well, using those resources, Krebs will have a bottomless pit of examples from which to choose.

******************\
I hope these people dearly. They took an America hero, Chris Krebs, a man who kept this nations elections safe and secure from foreign interference, and dragged his reputation through the mud for partisan political purposes and too boot threaten his life.

The first of many lawsuits and legal actions against Trump and his crack team I'll bet. This isn't going to end well for people who thought they could curry favor by going to bat for Trump.

Good for him.

He has zero chance, but I might contribute to his campaign.
I disagree. Chris Krebs is not a public figure, he was a civil servant. The way the right-wing smear machine targeted Krebs, went after him and threatened him makes him likely to prevail in the lawsuit.

There was no reason in hell to threaten his life or go after him with lies the way these Trumpers did.

I don't see this case going very far, but Joseph diGenova is a total disgrace.

The question is how much is it worth in damages to you when someone goes on TV, lies about you, then calls you a traitor that should be executed and then subsequently you receive death threats to you and your family resulting in extreme emotional distress to you, your family and children.

Last edited:

I hope these people dearly. They took an America hero, Chris Krebs, a man who kept this nation’s election safe and secure from foreign interference, and not only dragged his reputation through the mud for partisan political purposes but also indicated he should be executed. Yeah that trash ought to lose everything.
Well we know he lied about the election being free from foreign influence..................

Well we know he lied about the election being free from foreign influence..................
That is a lie.

The question is how much is it worth in damages when someone goes on TV, lies about you, then calls you a traitor that should be executed and then subsequently you receive death threats to you and your family resulting in extreme emotional distress to you, your family and children.

Yes I mean the Covington catholic got to sue CNN, there is way more of a chance.

Forum List

Back