Chris Sununu bashes both Trump and DeSantis. Does he have a point w/ the latter RE Disney?

Disney was given special privileges in Florida other corporations don't have

Actually in Florida more than a 1000 other corporations have the same tax district arrangement. None have used to to the same extent, but they have it

Legislation like the taking over the Reddy Creek Improvement District?
“taking over?” more like requiring companies like disney to pay their fair share in taxes…instead of these fascist relations big business have wirh the demafasict party

I don't know the details on the situation btwn DeS and Disney. Anyone here familiar w/ that one? Please inform the rest of us. But I never thought of it as punishing disney for being woke... If that is what DeS is doing... well, I have several thoughts on that but first I have to find out what the details are on how DeS is punishing (not my word) Disney..

In any case, I saw Sununu on Fox some time ago and boy, did he get on my nerves. For one thing, he criticizes Trump too damn much... but that perpetual smile he has... OMG... What the hell is there to smile about these days?

He comes across as smug and ambitious for the presidency. I pray it is Trump or DeSantis who gets the nomination, not that dude... annoying as hell

He's just another wannabe who wants to run for Prez, is all. That's where a lot of the new criticisms and attempts to lessen Trump's influence is coming from. Voters would be incredibly stupid to fall for such a shallow gimmick. The Koch's faux 'Libertarian' propaganda engine is also on board with that agenda now; too many pro American proles support Trump, and they need to be crushed.

Legislation like the taking over the Reddy Creek Improvement District?
I dont know the details of that, but in a war we cant expect to win every battle

So I’m not going to throw up my hands in total defeat over Reddy Creek

At least DeSantos is not a RINO pincushion

I dont know the details of that, but in a war we cant expect to win every battle

You should learn more about the details of that, because that's where the weaponization of government comes into play.

Hiding under the covers every time your team plays dirty is weak.

Gates was apolitical till the clinton apparatus started attacking him

The result was that gates became bery political and has been ever since

Gates was the leader in the pro Red Chinese favored nation lobby. He was indeed 'political' before Clinton. He joined with Apple and Intel in driving most of the motherboard and chip industry out of the United States and overseas via the usual tactic of harassing small start up competitors with waves of frivolous lawsuits. He was hoping that would stop them from pirating his software and start paying him royaties.

You should learn more about the details of that, because that's where the weaponization of government comes into play.

Hiding under the covers every time your team plays dirty is weak.
I have seen much weaponization of government from the democrats

When will libs learn that any game you can think up conservatives can learn to play?

I have seen much weaponization of government from the democrats

When will libs learn that any game you can think up conservatives can learn to play?
You claim to see weaponization, but it's fabrications and your imagination.

This is naked weaponization by the Republicans. They said it. They admitted it. It's clear as day.

There was no defeat, they were never going to do it because the financial cost was way too high. It was all just talk because they knew that people like you would cover for them when they did not do it.

not so

But maybe you can supply the details on the Disney/DeSantis problem?

then again... libs aren't known for their strict adherence to truth / facts or their abhorrence of lies... so maybe I need to ask someone else

Here's the short version.

DeSantis and his trolls in the Florida Legislature passed the "Don't Say Gay" law, which prohibits teachers from discussing issues of gender or sexuality to grades before third grade. Of course, no one was actually doing that, because the kids wouldn't understand. But because they worded it in such an ambiguous way, if little Timmy asks why little Sally has two mommies, any answer the teacher gives would be a violation of the law.

Disney initially tried to keep out of it, until their EMPLOYEES raised high holy hell. So they protested and DeSatan tried to revoke their tax exemptions. Now Disney is cutting thousands of jobs in Florida, so he's backing off a bit.

You claim to see weaponization, but it's fabrications and your imagination.

This is naked weaponization by the Republicans. They said it. They admitted it. It's clear as day.
weaponization is treating someone differently because of their politics…not treating them like everyone else

I have a better chance then Sununu, Manchester New Hampshire looks like a third world country , the foreign cultures destroyed the whites in that area, it’s all drugs, drinking, single mothers everywhere.

weaponization is treating someone differently because of their politics…not treating them like everyone else
There's over 1800 special tax districts in Florida. How many did DeSantis go after?

One.

There was no defeat, they were never going to do it because the financial cost was way too high. It was all just talk because they knew that people like you would cover for them when they did not do it.
Your lib chrystal ball is awesome

The way you can read everyone’s mind is impressive

There's over 1800 special tax districts in Florida. How many did DeSantis go after?

One.
wrong…why do you come a speak on a topic you know so little about?

the law abolished all of them created before 1968. If you business hasn’t been able to get off the ground in 50 years it never will and doesn’t deserve the special tax status…if it has gotten off the ground it’s time to repay your debt to the state

Gates was apolitical till the clinton apparatus started attacking him

The result was that gates became bery political and has been ever since

Yep

Nice bank account ya got there, be a shame if something happened to it, let's talk about it with my friend Jeff, and let's get your mind right.

That's the day that he changed completely.

It's always a conspiracy theory with you people, isn't it? Everything unpleasant can be explained away. :)
No wonder your belief system and ideology are being rejected.

We just had a test of that.
5 million more people rejected your beliefs, than ours.

Here’s the thing. Your candidates don’t win, but guys like Sununu who would still give you 80% of what you want as opposed to Biden or one of the other Democrats who will give you 10% of what you want can win.

Decide which is better. Should not be a hard decision.
I'd pass on both of them.

Forum List

Back