Zone1 Christian Artist Amy Grant Hosting LGBT Wedding

Actually as others have already pointed out in this thread no it's not. Almost every other sin is worse than homosexuality, but it still doesn't excuse it.

If you're a true child of God it does.

For once I actually agree with you. Like I said before though, it still doesn't excuse it.

Yes, but loving them doesn't mean condoning their sin or lying to them that it's perfectly acceptable when the Bible says otherwise.

I don't know but he's telling the truth. Jesus, Trump,... That seems to be a trend with you people as anybody who is a truth teller apparently is also an asshole. Okay, so maybe Trump is a little bit, but that's completely beside the point.

So how does lying to somebody that you're supposed to love sound to you?

Ask and ye shall receive.

Thank you for a REAL source. Did you note she has supported LGBTQ+ since 2013? That makes this very old news.

I remember a story from over a decade ago about Muslim taxi drivers, I think in Detroit, who refused to carry passengers who had alcohol. They were fired, they sued, they lost. Rightfully so.
I remember that too, and agree.

But it doesn't, and it is not a red herring I care to follow. Besides, my point is, any couple, can add special touches to their cake if they wish. We did. No big deal, so why make it one.
Ok. It isn’t a red herring though…it’s a slippery slope. What if restaurants decide to refuse to serve gay couples,es?

How is he trolling?
Because the thread is about marriage in a Christian context and has zero to do with muslims or Islam.

And it was also an underhanded personal attack directed towards me for having put my 2 cents into the discussion.

Last edited:
Ok. It isn’t a red herring though…it’s a slippery slope. What if restaurants decide to refuse to serve gay couples,es?
How do they know a couple is gay? Seriously. I have gone into restaurants with a sister, a friend, a cousin, my mom, and an aunt. No one ever asked, "Are you two a gay couple?"

Because the thread is about marriage in a Christian context and has zero to do with muslims or Islam.

And it was also an underhanded personal attack directed towards me for having put my 2 cents into the discussion.
What I've noticed it too many Christian's here let the atheists and people who are anti-christian frame the discussion according to their ignorant and twisted beliefs about Christianity.

the context is public, the o p did not post the thread in their church -

there is not a twisted belief in the recorded, unrepentant history of christianity, the desert religions ...

1670702924303.png

everyone knows their true sentiment, persecution and victimization of the innocent as displayed in this very thread.

Actually, I'm waiting for so-called 'christians' to say they don't have to follow health or safety laws because of their religion. We were and are on the cusp of that with these anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers.

hahahahaha

What is it with liberals being so anti-science?

Oh I must have missed that comment then. I was just thinking about you quoting scripture and I thought that they said you were trolling for that purpose and that would be exactly the same thing as calling Jesus a troll too.

It's still old news being dredged up for nefarious purposes.

I wasn't aware that she was LGBT supportive and so I'm guessing a lot of people on here probably didn't either. Being supportive and be accepting are two entirely different things that often people seem to get confused.

Are you too blaming anything bad in red states on libs?

BLAME THE LIBS!

BLAME THE LIBS!

BLAME THE LIBS!

BLAME THE LIBS!
I blame individuals - including conservative republicans - for the choices they make

Its the same sin no matter who the fallen sinner is, Christian preacher or hollywood lib

But I blame modern liberal culture for constantly tempting weak persons

As a lib this is the world you and your predecessors wanted

Forum List

Back