🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christian couple charged with murder after baby dies of starvation

and maybe shit like this is why i don't talk religion with some people. talk about dropping judgements. :)

again - when i find people who can talk about this openly, i'll be glad to join in. when i see the devote religious correct me, i leave. as far as i know all of religion is personal and subject to our own interpretation in relation as to how it fits our own lives. since you're the one who had to be captain obvious and tell me i've changed, then that would mean how we interpret the bible changes in accordance again with our own experiences. to say one is right and one is wrong is to pretend you've had my experiences.

pretty sure you have not.

have a day.

If you don't want to talk about it, then don't bring it up.

Problem solved.

Meanwhile, if you want to discuss it, I encourage you to crack the Book you get a kick out of misquoting. Just so you don't always look stupid.
i dove into a public conversation to see if i wanted to continue on. based on the fucked up shit you want to bring to the table, i choose to leave. if that shoves your panties up your ass that's your problem.

next time you talk to me go commando and maybe we won't argue as much.
Every single time you misquote the bible you're going to be set straight.

And probably every time that happens, you'll cry like the little girl you obviously are.

People like you are why your religion is dying.

Yeah, you're bode alright lolol.

And my religion isn't dying at all.

LOL, I love bumping into crazy people on the internet.

and maybe shit like this is why i don't talk religion with some people. talk about dropping judgements. :)

again - when i find people who can talk about this openly, i'll be glad to join in. when i see the devote religious correct me, i leave. as far as i know all of religion is personal and subject to our own interpretation in relation as to how it fits our own lives. since you're the one who had to be captain obvious and tell me i've changed, then that would mean how we interpret the bible changes in accordance again with our own experiences. to say one is right and one is wrong is to pretend you've had my experiences.

have a day.

She seems especially hostile towards you. I wonder if it's because you were religious before and then found your own path. Traitor!
there's religious where you follow the books and teachings. i stopped doing that.
there's spiritual where you take what you've learned and have that guide you to be the best person you can be based on these teachings as you go through life and its ever changing scenarios.

i chose door #2.

My grandmother is like that. She became a little too open minded in her old ways and left the Catholic church.
yep. i was born and raised roman catholic. alter boy, ccd classes, summer camps, reading scriptures to the congregations...but i never get to serious about religious conversations anymore until i know the company i am in. you find out quick if you're in for a good exchange of ideas, or if someone just wants to bitch and call you out.

got no use for the second option in religion or politics anymore.

The aggression is a sign of insecurity I think.
sign of a dumbass. nothing to win in that type of conversation so moving on.

Yeah because you couldn't handle reading the bible.
Which is your choice. Just kindly don't misquote the bible then whine because people tell you you're misquoting it.
yea, that must be it.

have a good life.
That's obviously it.
Enjoy your new best friends, the leftist, anti-Christian ignorami.

You're in fine company.
you got issues. :)
Says the person who cries because people notice he doesn't know the bible he misquotes.
yep. i'm pretty fucked up. happy?

but at least that means i can recognize it pretty quick. anyway - this has zero to do with the thread so get another insult in and win the internet for today. i got things to do.
So why the fuck did you bring it up?

Nothing more annoying that people who bring up shit themselves, then get pissy when anybody responds to it. It's called "being narrow minded". Also being immature.

Parents dont always know best.
And that is if they know anything.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Yet another. Fundie phony-Christians continue their crusade to be allowed to abuse anyone they wish to because of "religious freedom," which some of our pathetic politicians endorse. I hope these two rot in prison.
And I'm damned glad that Seth Owen's abusers were outed in public at least, although this death is far more disgusting.

It's time to clamp down on these cults.
You people are dangerous in your arrogance.

People like Hysteria scare me a lot more than these well meaning but naive parents do.

Good. It seems that these trash cults have taken over the Christian faith in this country with the aim of destroying it. Starving their kids. Forcing "conversion therapy." Giving out "purity rings" and keeping girls ignorant and grooming them from childhood so that they can be sold to the highest bidder to be brood mares. Running around telling people that LGBTs are horrible people who deserve to be kicked out of society. Declaring that Islam isn't a religion all of a sudden. How pathetic. Hurting people and robbing the Christian faith of its core teachings and its dignity, simultaneously. This version of Christianity with none of the teachings of Jesus in it is disgusting.
Lol
None of your business... Shut the fuck up
It's everyone's business when religious nutjobs are allowed to kill children. The ggod-bothering crowd needs to go. Their archaic beliefs in imaginary super beings ranks right up there with the ancient aliens whack-a-doodles.

144ab03dbee70f516b9db705d0b34847--aliens-guy-the-aliens.jpg

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Yet another. Fundie phony-Christians continue their crusade to be allowed to abuse anyone they wish to because of "religious freedom," which some of our pathetic politicians endorse. I hope these two rot in prison.
And I'm damned glad that Seth Owen's abusers were outed in public at least, although this death is far more disgusting.

People like Hysteria scare me a lot more than these well meaning but naive parents do.

Good. It seems that these trash cults have taken over the Christian faith in this country with the aim of destroying it. Starving their kids. Forcing "conversion therapy." Giving out "purity rings" and keeping girls ignorant and grooming them from childhood so that they can be sold to the highest bidder to be brood mares. Running around telling people that LGBTs are horrible people who deserve to be kicked out of society. Declaring that Islam isn't a religion all of a sudden. How pathetic. Hurting people and robbing the Christian faith of its core teachings and its dignity, simultaneously. This version of Christianity with none of the teachings of Jesus in it is disgusting.
Lol
It's everyone's business when religious nutjobs are allowed to kill children. The ggod-bothering crowd needs to go. Their archaic beliefs in imaginary super beings ranks right up there with the ancient aliens whack-a-doodles.

View attachment 209352
So only the state is allowed to kill children?

WALSH: U.K. Courts Sentence Another Baby To Death, Again Showing Why Socialized Medicine Is Evil
That's what the nazis thought too.

Children during the Holocaust

Lol

View attachment 209352
Please tell us how "the state" is killing children.

View attachment 209352

So what you're saying is that you're a Scientologist...
How did you get that outta my post?

And no, they're just as nutty as the rest of the religious dingbats.

Lol

View attachment 209352
Please tell us how "the state" is killing children.
WALSH: U.K. Courts Sentence Another Baby To Death, Again Showing Why Socialized Medicine Is Evil

Are you going to pretend to be ignorant now?

That's the left's newest strategy. They pretend not to be aware of things, or they pretend not to understand the language.

Coyote is a pro.

View attachment 209352

So what you're saying is that you're a Scientologist...
How did you get that outta my post?

And no, they're just as nutty as the rest of the religious dingbats.

Relax, it's a joke. Scientologists believe that gods equate to ancient aliens. You've equated gods to ancient aliens.

Do you think that people who do these things carry out the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth? Ever check out frankie graham? Jeffress? Hagee? Bill Gothard and the "Institute in Basic Life Principles"? Family Research Council? How does this stuff fit into these teachings?

Did graham and jeffress say that Islam is not a religion or did they not?

Are "purity rings" given to boys, or not?

Hagee is crazy. I have no idea who Jeffrees is. Bill Gothard is that guy who does the Quiverfull/Duggar thing right? Also a little nuts.

So that leaves Franklin Graham and the FRC, who are both pretty solid. Please prove where EITHER of these said or endorsed these:

Starving their kids. Forcing "conversion therapy." Giving out "purity rings" and keeping girls ignorant and grooming them from childhood so that they can be sold to the highest bidder to be brood mares. Running around telling people that LGBTs are horrible people who deserve to be kicked out of society.

These thing are going on in "religious right" society, pushed by scum who call themselves "pastors."

Jeffress is one of those Southern Baptist nutcases who run around saying that Islam is not a religion and who knows what else. He's a phony twit. Frankie graham and the FRC are the same trashy little nutjobs. And "focus on the family" was allowed to run around campus at the Air Force Academy bothering the cadets.

Hahahahahaha

I notice you don't link any of that stuff...not that it has anything at all to do with this family who denied their child medical treatment..and are being criminalized by the same system that repeatedly kidnaps and withholds medical treatment from children whose parents want to continue treatment....

Yeah, they are being "criminalized" for being criminals. What system "repeatedly kidnaps and withholds medical treatment from children whose parents want to continue treatment...."?
The UK medical system.

Pay attention.

The UK doctors decided that this child could not be saved. There are other children who need care, too, and resources for that care are finite.

Sorry, judging is not counter to Christianity. How are we to ascertain the brethren if we don't judge? What does judging have to do with "lack of faith". I mean there is judging to condemn and there is judging RIGHTLY.

**BTW, this is what Jesus meant when He said, "Judge not, lest ye be judged. For by the measure you use..." That means, don't judge to condemn or you will be judged for condemnation.

Have you read or studied any Scripture since your childhood?
has it changed since then?
No but you have.
well aware of the question - i just avoid religious beatings when it comes to people telling me how i should feel or why. i'm fully aware of how you can interpret the scriptures as you grow and things change around you. but that applies to everything i can read - shakespeare doesn't mean today what it meant in high school.

not much does.

but as my good friend jon butcher once said, "you must be confused if you're preaching to me". :)

at this point i politely bow out.
Nobody is preaching to you, you pretentious fool. You are misquoting the bible. I think you brought it up. If you're going to misquote the bible, people are going to set you straight, get the fuck over it.

And if you're going to misquote the bible, people are going to ask you how familiar with it you are. And obviously, you aren't familiar with it at all.

have a day.

Word salad. Postmodern gobbedly-gook, meaningless, essentially.

No but you have.
well aware of the question - i just avoid religious beatings when it comes to people telling me how i should feel or why. i'm fully aware of how you can interpret the scriptures as you grow and things change around you. but that applies to everything i can read - shakespeare doesn't mean today what it meant in high school.

not much does.

but as my good friend jon butcher once said, "you must be confused if you're preaching to me". :)

Nobody is preaching to you, you pretentious fool. You are misquoting the bible. I think you brought it up. If you're going to misquote the bible, people are going to set you straight, get the fuck over it.

And if you're going to misquote the bible, people are going to ask you how familiar with it you are. And obviously, you aren't familiar with it at all.

have a day.

Problem solved.

Meanwhile, if you want to discuss it, I encourage you to crack the Book you get a kick out of misquoting. Just so you don't always look stupid.
i dove into a public conversation to see if i wanted to continue on. based on the fucked up shit you want to bring to the table, i choose to leave. if that shoves your panties up your ass that's your problem.

Does this comment reflect the where your "spiritual path" has taken you?

not much does.

have a day.

Problem solved.

Does this comment reflect the where your "spiritual path" has taken you?
maybe. you both need to tell me i'm wrong again or something? if so holler. i respect people and their own beliefs. i do. but if that can't be returned, i move on.

let me know if it's time to just move on.

Parents who refused to get medical help for baby girl before she died face life in jail

Parents dont always know best.

Fusari burst into tears when the couple, from Michigan, were formally charged, while Welch stared straight ahead open-mouthed.

Welch has previously posted videos and comments about not trusting doctors on Facebook, citing his religious beliefs as more than enough.

In one post, he described doctors as "priesthoods of the medical cult."

In another, he ranted: "The righteous shall live by faith. It's God who is sovereign over disease and those sorts of things and, of course, ultimately deaths."

We can all have a good laugh at the conspiracy theory industry but ultimately this is where it leads to.

These idiots were anti vaxers as well.

I am not sure prison is best for them. I cant imagine a worse punishment than losing your child. But their tw other children should be removed from them and never returned.
Oh well. T's & P's.

Here's the fallacy of the title:
Christian couple charged with murder after baby dies of starvation

The OP wants people to fill in "therefore, all Christians murder their babies by starving them to death".

Now, if Christians as a unanimous cohesive social force were holding "children starvation pride parades" across towns and cities all over the US every year since the 1960s, the OP might have a point. But putting out that all of a given demographic starve children is an insidious form of fake news. Implication can be more damaging than outright accusation. Every spin-doctor knows this too.

You are projecting.
In post 16 I stated as follows.

Its all part of conspiracy theory culture. More so than "Christian" beliefs. Its a new religion with its own belief structure.

The thread title was taken from the article.

So your point is worthless.

It seems that these trash cults have taken over the Christian faith in this country with the aim of destroying it.
Not quite. These extremists are anomalous.
The democrat party and the left are doing way more to destroy Christianity and Christianity-based American culture than any whacked pseudo-Christian sects.

I’d say that blatant hypocrisy by Christians is doing more damage to Christianity than anything from the “left”.

For example;

Further, the Presidents repeated lies to the American people in this matter compound the case against him as they demonstrate his failure to protect the institution of the presidency as the 'inspiring supreme symbol of all that is highest in our American ideals'. Leaders affect the lives of families far beyond their own 'private life'. In the Bible story of Esther we are told of a king who was charged to put right his own household because there would be "no end of disrespect and discord" among the families of the kingdom if he failed to do so. In a day when reckless extramarital sexual activity is manifesting itself in our staggering rates of illegitimacy and divorce, now more than ever, America needs to be able to look to her First Family as role models of all that we have been and can be again.”

Now who wrote this? I’ll give you a hint: you’ve definitely heard of him.
Unfortunately you have no clue about Christianity. It’s not about people being perfect. It’s just the opposite. Thanks for illustrating my point about the culture.

This type of ignorance crosses boundaries.

Italian upper house votes to overturn mandatory vaccinations

Parents in Italy are no longer obliged to have their children vaccinated against measles, despite a recent surge in cases of the disease in the country.

Italy’s upper house voted through legislation from the ruling anti-establishment government to remove a law that requires children to have 10 vaccinations before enrolling in state schools

The law came into effect in March after a measles outbreak affected almost 5,000 people and killed four.

Its all part of conspiracy theory culture. More so than "Christian" beliefs. Its a new religion with its own belief structure.

Getting vaccinated is an excellent idea, especially against the most dangerous diseases.

However, having the GOV'T tell you that you will have foreign substances put into your body against your will is a very, very bad idea.

I can see both sides. Vaccines are good. Mandating that vaccines WILL happen is very bad.

I can agree with you when it only effects the person who chooses not to be vaccinated.

However. An unvaccinated person can kill a baby. There are some vaccines that can't be given to a baby for the first months up to a year of their lives. Whether a parent wants to vaccinate that child or not, no new born up to a certain age has ever ben vaccinated for certain very deadly diseases.

Plus our world has gotten a much smaller now with airplanes and other forms of transportation. Airplanes are especially dangerous because the air is recirculated through out the cabin for the whole flight.

All school systems are a breeding ground for a lot of bacteria and disease. Your child can be perfectly healthy but the child sitting next to yours in class might not and your child will get sick.

The baby boomer generation was the first one who weren't scared to death to just go outside to play or go to school. My parents told me what it was like before vaccinations. One of my aunts had polio.

The reason why that generation set up the mandatory vaccination the way they did is because they lived through not having them and people died. That generation was so responsible that they actually went farther than making vaccinations mandatory. We were all lined up in the school either cafeteria or gym to be vaccinated. The only people who weren't were those who already had the vaccinations. It was free to everyone and no one was not vaccinated.

The results? Many deadly diseases were eradicated. Just with my generation. My children don't have the small pox scar on their upper arms. They don't need it because it was eradicated.

My parents generation which was also what is termed the greatest generation were responsible. They set a system up that made huge strides in life spans due to vaccinations. We now take it for granted that we don't see widespread outbreaks of disease throughout the whole nation.

And the only outbreaks that happen are with those who aren't vaccinated. Too bad some of them are babies who couldn't be vaccinated but contracted a disease from someone who chose not to be vaccinated.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Lol

View attachment 209352
Religion is 100% man-made… Dumbass

Forum List

Back