Christian family facing deportation for homeschooling

Christian family facing deportation for homeschooling | Fox News Video

But he is A OK for all those illegal mexicans to stay here and use all our welfare system!!! Is it because they are white!

We have enough of our home grown bible thumping kooks:eusa_whistle:

I am not religious, but I would rather deal with people that learned their values from Chritianity and the Bible, than those that learn it from the streets, the violent video games, or Sharia Law.

Christianity has a much bloodier history than Islam does.

Seriously....is this really an asylum case? And, who's to say that they, and their 5 children aren't using our welfare system? Who's supporting them?

Parents being able to teach their children their values is a right.

Nothing is saying they can't do that. They have plenty of time to do that.

But they are required to send their kids to school to get proper education, and Germany doesn't allow the stupidity known as Home-Schooling. We ought to ban it in this country. Never met a home-schooled kid who wasn't a little weird.

Christian family facing deportation for homeschooling | Fox News Video

But he is A OK for all those illegal mexicans to stay here and use all our welfare system!!! Is it because they are white!

I am not religious, but I would rather deal with people that learned their values from Chritianity and the Bible, than those that learn it from the streets, the violent video games, or Sharia Law.

Is it possible for someone to learn values in some other way? Or do those you mentioned represent the full array of options? Also, do some people learn their values through some sort of combination of those listed?

They left Germany because they do not allowed homeschooling so they came here . Immigration said it was ok but Obama has stepped in and said they have to go to regular school or get deported.

Right, welcome to the next Germany and while you're at it, you're next Hitler as well. It's coming, concentration camps and all... thank a progressive communist.

-J.

So ? History is History. Let's talk about current events. What values are Christians teaching their young vs Street values, video games and Sharia law ?

Is it possible for someone to learn values in some other way? Or do those you mentioned represent the full array of options? Also, do some people learn their values through some sort of combination of those listed?

Don't forget the Communist Manifesto - the Bible of Communists - because of everything you listed they are the most dangerous on the list. - Jeremiah

So ? History is History. Let's talk about current events. What values are Christians teaching their young vs Street values, video games and Sharia law ?

Frankly, there's a lot of positive stuff and negative stuff in all of them. Kind of depends on what the person takes away from it, doesn't it?

They couldn't homeschool their kids back home, so they want to come to America and you of course, support them.
Meanwhile, there are people out there fleeing war torn countries, and people like you don't give a shit about them.
The family was already allowed to come here ---- legally. The family is now happy and content and contributing to society. The children are nice, polite, and modest. Why do you imagine war torn countries are war torn? It's because the people will not stand up to their government openly. It seems to me that I know exactly which people are going to be for an issue and against an issue. Seems to be the same. Pro atheism, Pro illegals getting amnesty, Pro abortion, Pro criminals being released, Pro uncontrolled spending, Pro Sodomy, Pro Obama, Anti creationism, Anti God, Anti home schooling, Anti Tea Party, Anti conservative, Anti modesty, Anti unborn... Why don't you go back where you belong?

History Is History...........brilliant!

They couldn't homeschool their kids back home, so they want to come to America and you of course, support them.
Meanwhile, there are people out there fleeing war torn countries, and people like you don't give a shit about them.
The family was already allowed to come here ---- legally. The family is now happy and content and contributing to society. The children are nice, polite, and modest. Why do you imagine war torn countries are war torn? It's because the people will not stand up to their government openly. It seems to me that I know exactly which people are going to be for an issue and against an issue. Seems to be the same. Pro atheism, Pro illegals getting amnesty, Pro abortion, Pro criminals being released, Pro uncontrolled spending, Pro Sodomy, Pro Obama, Anti creationism, Anti God, Anti home schooling, Anti Tea Party, Anti conservative, Anti modesty, Anti unborn... Why don't you go back where you belong?

Where is that?

:lol:

What about the statement

"It's no one's business if parents want to home school their kids"

did you not understand?

The fucking government has no business telling parents how to educate their kids. Period.

And please do not label me. i do not have much in common with so called conservatives.

I can look past the hyperbole to comment on an underlying issue, can you?

Sure they do.

Falls under the commerce clause.

You mean the most abused clause in the constitution used for an unintended power grab by corrupt motherfucking scum bag power hungry politicians?

And there is no way a parent home schooling a child is "commerce"

Sure it is.

A well educated and socialized workforce is in the public interest..and done for the public good.

Sure they do.

Falls under the commerce clause.

You mean the most abused clause in the constitution used for an unintended power grab by corrupt motherfucking scum bag power hungry politicians?

And there is no way a parent home schooling a child is "commerce"

Sure it is.

A well educated and socialized workforce is in the public interest..and done for the public good.

That's a stretch even for you.

We know! The pagan Romans threw them to the lions...

Actually, they probably didn't. Most of these stories of "Martyrdom" don't show up until the 5th century and most of them are so silly that even the Church viewed them with a touch of skeptiscim.

We know! The pagan Romans threw them to the lions...

Actually, they probably didn't. Most of these stories of "Martyrdom" don't show up until the 5th century and most of them are so silly that even the Church viewed them with a touch of skeptiscim.

So, what makes you believe all the silly stories concerning christianity? Because it suits your position? You accept evolution because you cannot accept creationism. You prop up paganism because you cannot accept christianity. You want to deport the Bible believing German family, because they offend your secularized principles of "morality."

Forum List

Back