"Christian" with "you deserve rape" banner gets hit with baseball bat.

It goes back to the fact the guy was harmless, and a mob disagreed with what he was saying. And his actions said that if he did not get out of there Much worse would have happened...
The guy left because he was assaulted by one person..no one else assaulted him ..those are facts ..you are speculating through a dogma prism..
OK, you continue to believe in the restraint of a mob of teenagers… LOL

There is no cogent argument for calling those folks "a mob" ...anymore that if one person at a counter Wetsboro Church protest assaulted a Westboro member would make the others out to be a mob......sorry ..no can do..

"You deserve to be raped" - is child abuse when directed at kids. Say what you like but dont come whining when someone gets upset.
I agree, but to me, what you what you say here goes for everyone. It isn't a one way street.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There lies the problem, the left has issues with tolerating what others say but have no issues for doing the very same thing they are upset about. It's nothing but hypocrisy

It goes back to the fact the guy was harmless, and a mob disagreed with what he was saying. And his actions said that if he did not get out of there Much worse would have happened...
The guy left because he was assaulted by one person..no one else assaulted him ..those are facts ..you are speculating through a dogma prism..
I wonder if that was a black guy yelling from the Koran to a mob a white teenagers, then getting assaulted/confronted...
Your tune would stay the same?

There is no cogent argument for calling those folks "a mob" ...anymore that if one person at a counter Wetsboro Church protest assaulted a Westboro member would make the others out to be a mob......sorry ..no can do..
Do you know the meaning of a mob, if you see at the start of the video there was nobody on the curb hardly... Several minutes later the curb was full. Like I said that Mob was just starting to feed off itself…

Do you know the meaning of a mob, if you see at the start of the video there was nobody on the curb hardly... Several minutes later the curb was full. Like I said that Mob was just starting to feed off itself…
There was no mob ..no follow up assault...one person is not a mob
dogs-ass-jeebus2.jpg
LOL

There was no mob ..no follow up assault...one person is not a mob
I hardly doubt that guy was running from one little girl na, he knew what was in store for him if he stayed. LOL

I hardly doubt that guy was running from one little girl na, he knew what was in store for him if he stayed. LOL

My guess is that he knew he was bleeding and needed to go check that out...no mob manifested ..
I don't think he needed a bat to the head to be a little off of the head, he was already there.
But the fact is he was harmless… And he knew to get the hell out of there before he was motionless. I'm thinking your tune would change if the roles were reversed. Lol

But the fact is he was harmless… And he knew to get the hell out of there before he was motionless. I'm thinking your tune would change if the roles were reversed. Lol

I have said right from the start that swinging bat at head was unjustified and wrong...you want all who were present to be seen as a "mob"...no can do...

I have said right from the start that swinging bat at head was unjustified and wrong...you want all who were present to be seen as a "mob"...no can do...
The mob of teenagers was not agreeing with you...

So anyone that says anything against Christianity (or anything else) is open season to be smacked with a bat? In this nation we have this thing called the First Amendment and it protects free speech. I don't agree with what he was saying and doing but I'll defend his right to say it.
If people want to abuse kids then they should expect a reaction.

So you're okay with banning Muslims?? Because raping little boys is acceptable in Islam as "play".

He would have never gleefully posted a story such as this if it were a Muslim who was attacked.

Forum List

Back