Christianity Defined

Are you happy in life?

Yes.

I gathered that you were. Taz, not so much.
I figure you as (for the most part) open minded - yet, you still seem to be dismissive of believe in God, Jesus and the Gospel (the plan of Salvation etc.)
Ya, I'm not happy that that fucker god won't get in touch with me. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE????? :bang3:

He doesn't like you. He only likes Bonzi. :D

I highly doubt God is very pleased with me at the moment.... :(

Well, you claim to speak for God.

Are you happy in life?

Yes.

I gathered that you were. Taz, not so much.
I figure you as (for the most part) open minded - yet, you still seem to be dismissive of believe in God, Jesus and the Gospel (the plan of Salvation etc.)
Ya, I'm not happy that that fucker god won't get in touch with me. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE????? :bang3:

Yeah think you are just trying to be outrageous and shocking... "don't cast your pearls before swine"...

Are you happy in life?

Are you? :)

At times - overall content. Super ecstatic, nah, but, that's not important....

Well again, I have to ask, what is that you do that makes you more "godly" than anyone else? How do you serve God?

I don't think I'm more godly. Did I say (or imply) that? If so let me know so I can alter my delivery.........

You pretty much imply that. Yes. Also, you claim that you have received messages and other such things from your god. Why do you think God would choose you to go on internet boards preaching while ignoring starving children in Africa?

I'm not here to serve God. I'm here for my own personal gratification, but, the part of my that is Christian impels me to stand up for Him when the occasion arises....

Well again, I have to ask, what is that you do that makes you more "godly" than anyone else? How do you serve God?

I don't think I'm more godly. Did I say (or imply) that? If so let me know so I can alter my delivery.........

You pretty much imply that. Yes. Also, you claim that you have received messages and other such things from your god. Why do you think God would choose you to go on internet boards preaching while ignoring starving children in Africa?

I'm not here to serve God. I'm here for my own personal gratification, but, the part of my that is Christian impels me to stand up for Him when the occasion arises....

Why do you think he would choose you of all people to stand up for him? Does he need your help or something?

Why do you think he would choose you of all people to stand up for him? Does he need your help or something?

There are many others here that stand up for Him. Probably better than I do. Yet, if I feel led to do so, I will.

There are many others here that stand up for Him. Probably better than I do. Yet, if I feel led to do so, I will.

That doesn't answer my question. What makes you think that a God would choose you to speak for him? Why do you think God would "speak" to you but ignore somebody like Taz?

In fact. If he was about saving souls and such, then he would focus on people just like Taz and maybe myself. Don't you see how pretty much all of the things you claim are contradictory, hypocritical and nonsensical?

She's too lazy to go door to door.

Does this baby suffer because of God's will or his own?

88_starving_scared_baby_jpg.jpg

He's obviously not a Christian and hasn't read the bible. The kid chooses hunger (and rejects god) of his own free will. But then suffers the consequences of his choice. Geez, everyone knows that! :meow:

God reaches out in ways you don't see or recognize. Or maybe, your question asking is his way of getting your attention. I might just be the "seed planter" - maybe someone else will be the one that makes it all click into place..... I don't profess to be any great example or even messenger.... but you know, God can use ANYONE to get someone's attention.....

As for the suffering, it is tragic. Unfortunately, we live in a fallen world, but God has a redemptive plan for all. It is his will that none be lost, and, ultimately, the true purpose of this life is for Him and His Glory.

It's not about us.

God really does love you. Unconditionally.
But we are taught by society that love means protecting us from harm and hurt.
Love means sacrifice.

God reaches out in ways you don't see or recognize. Or maybe, your question asking is his way of getting your attention. I might just be the "seed planter" - maybe someone else will be the one that makes it all click into place..... I don't profess to be any great example or even messenger.... but you know, God can use ANYONE to get someone's attention.....

As for the suffering, it is tragic. Unfortunately, we live in a fallen world, but God has a redemptive plan for all. It is his will that none be lost, and, ultimately, the true purpose of this life is for Him and His Glory.

It's not about us.

The only reason why such things grab my attention is because I cannot believe that otherwise reasonable people would believe in such malarkey. Lol. YOU have been brainwashed, IMO.

He's obviously not a Christian and hasn't read the bible. The kid chooses hunger (and rejects god) of his own free will. But then suffers the consequences of his choice. Geez, everyone knows that! :meow:

Because it's all a bunch of BS, IMO.

Hopefully someone you will encounter will present it in a way that will reveal God to you and thus it will make sense to you.....

Why Does God Allow Evil and Suffering?

Because it's all a bunch of BS, IMO.

Hopefully someone you will encounter will present it in a way that will reveal God to you and thus it will make sense to you.....

Why Does God Allow Evil and Suffering?

Lol. More malarkey. :D Some people are needy and need something like a "god" to cling to in order to give their lives meaning.

Forum List

Back