Christianity Defined

Why would you have to pray? Doesn't he know what's in my heart and that I want him to contact me? I thought he knew everything.

Maybe He already has, you just haven't been paying attention or been too busy with your own stuff to listen.
Let's see, I hear everyone who contacts who's real, by phone, internet or whatever, so... I missed his call?

Taz, I like that you just challenge with simple sentences (thank you) - God can contact you in many ways, even (and many times) through people. I have heard many times of people having spoken to people about the Gospel and words just came to them - God inspired. God is working all around us, but, only those in relationship with Him are able to see it.
So only those who think they can see god, can see god? They have meds for that. :D

No, only those that God reveals himself to can see Him.
And you have to have an open heart and mind - you are so walled up it's pathetic...
Not true, I'm open for god right now, tell him to show up this time, I don't like to be kept waiting. Or is he a fraidy cat?

Maybe He already has, you just haven't been paying attention or been too busy with your own stuff to listen.
Let's see, I hear everyone who contacts who's real, by phone, internet or whatever, so... I missed his call?

Taz, I like that you just challenge with simple sentences (thank you) - God can contact you in many ways, even (and many times) through people. I have heard many times of people having spoken to people about the Gospel and words just came to them - God inspired. God is working all around us, but, only those in relationship with Him are able to see it.
So only those who think they can see god, can see god? They have meds for that. :D

And you have to have an open heart and mind - you are so walled up it's pathetic...
Not true, I'm open for god right now, tell him to show up this time, I don't like to be kept waiting. Or is he a fraidy cat?

Are you happy in life?

I think we may be closer to the same page than it appears. I'm not looking for a government program to micromanage us... for day to day living most of us understand minding our own business.

Most of us.

Not all of us. Some Monkeys are broken.

Hence the need for rules and a system of enforcement that most of us perceive as fair.

Whose list of ten commandments do we follow? Why?

I, too, think we are close. But do you really think society should revolve around the broken? The broken will make themselves known, and care will be provided. Meanwhile, the majority of us can still be working on personal conscience formation.

With emphasis on LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING. Let it go!

Christianity is not the only religion that holds those principles.

Nor should it be, any more than Holt Rinehart and Winston should be the only science textbook that explains physics correctly. I should hope McGraw Hill is able to present physics equally as well.

Truth makes itself known in a variety of places. It is never just meant for an elite group.

Are you happy in life?
Very. Why?

If God is our Father, He doesn't seem to be interested in our day to day development as a Sentient World. If Time is our Daddy, I suppose we're lucky to have the gift we get.

Either way, Mamma's little bastards are here and we seem to be on our own figuring out how to grow between a dog-eat-dog world of survival on a living planet and a truly Sentient World.

We just have to decide between living for our ancestors and living for our children.

To us, this world, this life, it FOREMOST
And that is where things go wrong..........

It's life AFTER this one that matters.
If our focus was on THAT (God's Kingdom) it would completely change your outlook.

80 years here vs. Eternity.

What should be your priority?

Considering what is truly KNOWN about what happens when we die, I'll take the Time that I KNOW I get to spend.

One of the scariest moments in my life was coming to the conclusion that for all Monkeys truly know, we, both collectively and individually, are promised nothing beyond this moment in Time except memories and imagination.

First Monkey to come up with credible evidence of what lay beyond Death's door wins.

True story! :thup:

So what do we know for a fact happens after we die?

What we know for a fact? :eusa_eh:

Easy! We know nothing. :dunno:

That's why the first Monkey to provide credible evidence of what awaits us wins.

If God is our Father, He doesn't seem to be interested in our day to day development as a Sentient World. If Time is our Daddy, I suppose we're lucky to have the gift we get.

Either way, Mamma's little bastards are here and we seem to be on our own figuring out how to grow between a dog-eat-dog world of survival on a living planet and a truly Sentient World.

We just have to decide between living for our ancestors and living for our children.

If our focus was on THAT (God's Kingdom) it would completely change your outlook.

Considering what is truly KNOWN about what happens when we die, I'll take the Time that I KNOW I get to spend.

One of the scariest moments in my life was coming to the conclusion that for all Monkeys truly know, we, both collectively and individually, are promised nothing beyond this moment in Time except memories and imagination.

First Monkey to come up with credible evidence of what lay beyond Death's door wins.

That's why the first Monkey to provide credible evidence of what awaits us wins.

Though there have been people pronounced medically dead that have spoken of their experiences...

Though there have been people pronounced medically dead that have spoken of their experiences...
I guess they weren't dead yet, lol.

Are you happy in life?

Are you? :)

Are you happy in life?

Yes.

I gathered that you were. Taz, not so much.
I figure you as (for the most part) open minded - yet, you still seem to be dismissive of believe in God, Jesus and the Gospel (the plan of Salvation etc.)
Ya, I'm not happy that that fucker god won't get in touch with me. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE????? :bang3:

He doesn't like you. He only likes Bonzi. :D

Are you happy in life?

At times - overall content. Super ecstatic, nah, but, that's not important....

Are you happy in life?

Well again, I have to ask, what is that you do that makes you more "godly" than anyone else? How do you serve God?

Are you happy in life?

Yes.

I gathered that you were. Taz, not so much.
I figure you as (for the most part) open minded - yet, you still seem to be dismissive of believe in God, Jesus and the Gospel (the plan of Salvation etc.)
Ya, I'm not happy that that fucker god won't get in touch with me. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE????? :bang3:

He doesn't like you. He only likes Bonzi. :D

I highly doubt God is very pleased with me at the moment.... :(

Are you happy in life?

Well again, I have to ask, what is that you do that makes you more "godly" than anyone else? How do you serve God?

I don't think I'm more godly. Did I say (or imply) that? If so let me know so I can alter my delivery.........

Are you happy in life?

I don't think I'm more godly. Did I say (or imply) that? If so let me know so I can alter my delivery.........

You pretty much imply that. Yes. Also, you claim that you have received messages and other such things from your god. Why do you think God would choose you to go on internet boards preaching while ignoring starving children in Africa?

Forum List

Back