Christianity seems savage while Islam is purity

Prophet Muhammad was the perfect example for all mankind.

He was a law giver and general; who ruled with the blessing of Allah. ...... :cool:

I was going to suggest that if you use the same standards for judging others that you use for Mo, Charles Manson would also be the perfect example for all mankind, but then I realized that Manson never had sex with young children.

something I learned over time-----when interviewing a person
with a delusion------never resort to logic. Delusions are
utterly logical in the brains of the person who harbors them.
That brain will construct a logical reason for its belief

I've long seen humans in terms of the relationship between the self and the group, and see cults as the ultimate expression of the group over the individual. All the mindless conformity is simply an attempt to obliterate the self through the abandonment of any personal responsibility for one's actions.

The hive mind is a powerful attractant to some.

Allah chose Muhammad to be the last prophet and spread Islam to all of mankind. ...... :cool:
Muhammud (swish) was a manipulator who conned others into believing that he was a partner of the gawds. Such con artists are familiar in history with an ability to dupe the uneducated and superstitious .......:cool:

He was a law giver and general; who ruled with the blessing of Allah. ...... :cool:
Muhammud's (swish) as an example of a thief and mass murderer lives on as an example for moslems today.

The numbers of moslems murdered by their moslem cult members in furtherance of the fascist ideology invented by Mo' (swish), is a wonder to behold ....... :cool:

something I learned over time-----when interviewing a person
with a delusion------never resort to logic. Delusions are
utterly logical in the brains of the person who harbors them.
That brain will construct a logical reason for its belief

I've long seen humans in terms of the relationship between the self and the group, and see cults as the ultimate expression of the group over the individual. All the mindless conformity is simply an attempt to obliterate the self through the abandonment of any personal responsibility for one's actions.

The hive mind is a powerful attractant to some.

some people get annoyed with me for noting this>>>>
the manner in which muslims pray reminds me of
a chorus line------->> up, down, right, left SYNCHRONIZE.

---a confession----I did some MAJORETTE drills as a kid----
doing them one feels like a part in a clock----lock stepped
into one mass like the gears of a clock It is kinda relaxing
(the analogy is good---my dad was a watch maker---
watches (clocks) used to work on a mass of gears--
the "FORCE" created by a spring----that's the part
you fuel by winding it tight)
a wound clock does not have to think

Allah chose Muhammad to be the last prophet and spread Islam to all of mankind. ...... :cool:
Muhammud (swish) was a manipulator who conned others into believing that he was a partner of the gawds. Such con artists are familiar in history with an ability to dupe the uneducated and superstitious .......:cool:

visions and dreams are part of Middle east culture---they are
highly valued and USED lots in everyday interpersonal
relationships-------it's eerie. "I has a dream in which
your (deceased) father told me....." is a really powerful
statement--------and "an angel told me...." is even more
powerful

What is the problem with spreading the faith of Islam with the sword ?

The Muslims for 1200 years raised the name of God, that of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and that of Islam throughout the land. The Ottoman army was at one point the most feared army in the world. It was deemed invincible. It was all in the name of Islam. The problem is that in the beginning of the 20th century or at the end of the 19th century, the Muslim kingdom ceased to exist. There remained only all these Muslim countries and it is impossible as such to wage war in the name of Islam. There must be a united kingdom of Islam first. Then we follow the king as he goes to war against unbelievers.

Religion is between a man and God. That is what Islam says, as you would expect. But God wants to purify His servants. So He ordered them to do many things, one of which is to put their own lives on the line for the sake of God's pleasure. That is the peak of sincerity and love of God, when you let go of your own life if it can make God pleased. And God will be pleased when His Name is remembered from East to West, as it is now, while before it was only in Mecca.

Jesus had another kind of mission, simply.

if you had experience with the spirit, you would know why you cannot force people to follow God.

He wants us to willingly offer ourselves to Him

If there is no compulsion in religion, why do all these Islamic states have laws against apostasy?

360px-Apostasy_laws_in_2013.SVG.png

This map is false. How false, I did not verify. It says Morocco gives the death penalty for apostasy. That is absolutely false. Morocco is known for its moderate and spiritual Islam.

Not more than 4 or 5 countries in the world have an Islamic constitution and Islamic laws. But of course many other countries, as the map suggests may have used the Islamic jurisprudence for some of their laws.

post 81.

He was a mortal Monkey who wrote a book. Nothing more / nothing less.

Even bad literature is literature. Timing can be everything when it comes to successful publishing.

:cool-45: Word.

I am Muslim.

Islam is purity. Islam is the religion of love. Even though it is forbidden to directly tackle the Qur'an (the revelation from God to Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family) or the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad); because one must refer to the saints of Islam for the meanings; still let us mention that God says (in the Qur'an):

"follow the path of him who comes to me with love" (Surah 31, V 15)
"Say: If you love Allah (God) follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your sins" (Surah 3, V 31).

We ask the love of God, not the love that He grants to every one but His special love. To achieve that, we seek Muhammad, because he is the one who understands the wants of God, he is the one accepted by God and he is the beloved of God; and after Muhammad and the Companions of Muhammad, his inheritors, the saints of Islam.

I mentioned above 2 verses spoken by God Himself (in the Qur'an), now let me mention that Muhammad said:

"Intellect is the origin of my religion" and "love is its pillar". Muhammad also said that the truest thing a poet ever said is what the poet Labid said: "everything except Allah (God) is vain".

Ibn Arabi, a saint of Islam said: "love is my religion and my belief".
Ibn Arabi - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

God created us and loves us. This is the reason why everyone loves love. No one complains of it. We must seek His love, always more and more. This is what brings the happiness in our hearts.

"Love of our Beloved is the day and the night
And we, like a thirsty fish in this stream, day and night
How can this night and this day bring the perfume of the night and the day
And in the night and the day of the lover, where are the day and the night ?"

Rumi
Rumi - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yup, "Christianity is Savage" you Islamist CLOWN.

November 2014 ALONE

BBC News - Jihadism: Tracking a month of deadly attacks
10 December 2014

Jihadism: Tracking a month of deadly attacks
Jihadist attacks killed more than 5,000 people in just One month, an investigation by the BBC World Service and King's College London has found.

Civilians bore the brunt of the violence, with more than 2,000 killed in reported jihadist incidents during November 2014. Islamic State carried out the most attacks, adding to the spiralling death toll in Iraq and Syria. Explore the map to find out more.
[.......]
The data gathered by the BBC found that 5,042 people were killed in 664 jihadist attacks across 14 Countries - a daily average of 168 deaths, or 7 Every Hour.

[......]
`

Islam is purity. Islam is the religion of love. We give love to a God that loves us and we seek love from Him. Abraham (peace on him) said:

78."Who created me, and it is He Who guides me;
79. "Who gives me food and drink,
80. "And when I am ill, it is He Who cures me;
81. "Who will cause me to die, and then to life (again);
82. "And who, I hope, will forgive me my faults on the day of Judgment.
83. "O my Lord! bestow wisdom on me, and join me with the righteous;
84. "Grant me honourable mention on the tongue of truth among the latest (generations);
85. "Make me one of the inheritors of the Garden of Bliss;
86. "Forgive my father, for that he is among those astray;
87. "And let me not be in disgrace on the Day when (men) will be raised up;-
88. "The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail,
89. "But only he (will prosper) that brings to Allah a sound heart;

(Surah 26, V 78-89). The name of this Surah 26 is "The Poets".

"Christianity seems savage while Islam is purity"

Just as all religions are equally false, so too are all religions equally capable of brutality and violence.

It's idiocy, therefore to claim that one religion is 'superior' to another; all religions are the creation of man, reflecting man's fear, ignorance, stupidity, and hate.

Islam is purity. Islam is the religion of love. We give love to a God that loves us and we seek love from Him. Abraham (peace on him) said:

78."Who created me, and it is He Who guides me;
79. "Who gives me food and drink,
80. "And when I am ill, it is He Who cures me;
81. "Who will cause me to die, and then to life (again);
82. "And who, I hope, will forgive me my faults on the day of Judgment.
83. "O my Lord! bestow wisdom on me, and join me with the righteous;
84. "Grant me honourable mention on the tongue of truth among the latest (generations);
85. "Make me one of the inheritors of the Garden of Bliss;
86. "Forgive my father, for that he is among those astray;
87. "And let me not be in disgrace on the Day when (men) will be raised up;-
88. "The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail,
89. "But only he (will prosper) that brings to Allah a sound heart;

(Surah 26, V 78-89). The name of this Surah 26 is "The Poets".

I speak for the purity of Islamism.

ISIS manifesto aimed at recruiting women reveals the misery they can expect to endure Daily Mail Online

Married at NINE and brainwashed into thinking beauty parlours are the work of the devil: ISIS manifesto aimed at recruiting women reveals the misery they can expect to endure
  • ISIS report details life of extreme oppression faced by women joining ISIS
  • Women are forced into life of cooking, cleaning and childbearing for jihadis
  • All-female police force said it is fine for adult men to marry girls aged nine
  • Al-Khansa Brigade insists that all 'pure' females should be married by 16
  • Beauty salons and shops selling fashionable clothing are also condemned as satanic in the group's 'manifesto' for women living under ISIS

How purely Medieval.

I am Muslim.

Islam is purity. Islam is the religion of love. Even though it is forbidden to directly tackle the Qur'an (the revelation from God to Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family) or the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad); because one must refer to the saints of Islam for the meanings; still let us mention that God says (in the Qur'an):

"Say: If you love Allah (God) follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your sins" (Surah 3, V 31).

We ask the love of God, not the love that He grants to every one but His special love. To achieve that, we seek Muhammad, because he is the one who understands the wants of God, he is the one accepted by God and he is the beloved of God; and after Muhammad and the Companions of Muhammad, his inheritors, the saints of Islam.

I mentioned above 2 verses spoken by God Himself (in the Qur'an), now let me mention that Muhammad said:

"Intellect is the origin of my religion" and "love is its pillar". Muhammad also said that the truest thing a poet ever said is what the poet Labid said: "everything except Allah (God) is vain".

God created us and loves us. This is the reason why everyone loves love. No one complains of it. We must seek His love, always more and more. This is what brings the happiness in our hearts.

Rumi

"We ask the love of God, not the love that He grants to every one but His special love. To achieve that, we seek Muhammad, because he is the one who understands the wants of God, he is the one accepted by God and he is the beloved of God; and after Muhammad and the Companions of Muhammad, his inheritors, the saints of Islam."

Did God instruct Muhammad to marry a 9-year-old little girl?

I am Muslim.

Rumi

164 Jihad Verses in the Koran -- Passages in the Quran about Islamic Holy War compiled by Yoel Natan

Forum List

Back