Christianity seems savage while Islam is purity

Hollie and Irosie,

Pay very close attention. There is absolutely no problem with Islamic Law (Sharia). The Sharia came to us from Umar (may God be well pleased with him) one of the closest Companions of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). There are four schools of thought in Islamic Law, not more, not less.

The Maliki school is the school of Imam Malik. He is one of the saints in Islam. In his school, for example, no lie is ever allowed even in war. Other schools may enumerate up to 5 cases where lying is allowed. The Hanbali school is the school of Imam Hanbal. He was also a saint of Islam. The Hanafi school is the school of Imam Abu Hanifa. He was also a saint of Islam. The Shafi school is the school of Imam Shafi. He was also a saint of Islam. The saints of Islam are perfect ones who possess pure guidance. All there ever was of Islamic law originated from these 4 schools of thought. They were perfect laws. That was before when all Muslims were united under one king. Nowadays, there are a great number of Muslim countries, there is no Muslim kingdom carrying authority from God and Muhammad.

Today there are some countries in the world with Islamic laws, not more than 4 or 5. They are wrong, because they deny the 4 Imams and make up their own Islamic law.

It is forbidden in the US to proclaim the call to prayer in the Mosques with speakers outside, as it is done in our countries. People must keep the call to the inside of the Mosques. France forbade the wearing of the Hijab in schools because it points to religious identity. Switzerland, I think forbade the building of minarets in Mosques.

In Islam women are honoured, more than men. A woman is very pure, whereas a man is not and must strive harder than a woman to reach God. These are some verses of the Qur'an indicating the purity of women:

"When the female (infant), buried alive, is questioned - For what crime she was killed"

"When she was delivered, she said: "O my Lord! Behold! I am delivered of a female child!"- and Allah (God) knew best what she brought forth- "And no wise is the male like the female. I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her offspring to Thy protection from the Evil One, the Rejected."

"So We sent this inspiration to the mother of Moses: "Suckle (thy child), but when thou hast fears about him, cast him into the river, but fear not nor grieve: for We shall restore him to thee, and We shall make him one of Our apostles."

"The wife of Pharaoh said: "(Here is) joy of the eye, for me and for thee: slay him not. It may be that he will be use to us, or we may adopt him as a son." And they perceived not (what they were doing)!"

"Thus did We restore him (him=Moses) to his mother, that her eye might be comforted, that she might not grieve, and that she might know that the promise of Allah (God) is true: but most of them do not understand."

"When they saw him (him = Joseph), they did extol him, and (in their amazement) cut their hands: they said, "(Allah, God) preserve us! no mortal is this! this is none other than a noble angel!"

"And when he arrived at the watering (place) in Madyan, he found there a group of men watering (their flocks), and besides them he found two women who were keeping back (their flocks). He said: "What is the matter with you?" They said: "We cannot water (our flocks) until the shepherds take back (their flocks): And our father is a very old man." So he watered (their flocks) for them; then he turned back to the shade, and said:"O my Lord! truly am I in (desperate) need of any good that Thou dost send me!"

"(Aaron) replied: "O son of my mother! Seize (me) not by my beard nor by (the hair of) my head! Truly I feared lest thou shouldst say, 'Thou has caused a division among the children of Israel, and thou didst not respect my word!"

"Then We said: "O Adam! verily, this is an enemy to thee and thy wife: so let him not get you both out of the Garden, so that thou art landed in misery." (Then Satan, not Eve made Adam to eat from the tree)

Islam is purity. Islam teaches that women are pure, whereas men are not. Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said:

"The best of you is the one who treats his wife the best."

Show some honesty. Christianity does not feature these standards of purity.

How can you say that Islam is "purity" when it's been perverted into a religion that advocates the slaughter of innocents? Do you not see what's happening around the world? Followers of your "purity" walk into an office building and use assault weapons to shoot unarmed men and women who's only "offense" is that they poked fun at religions...not just Islam but ALL religion! Are you SO insecure in what you believe in that you feel the need to harm those who question your beliefs? What does that say about the "purity" of your religion?

Is there any joy in Islam?

:dunno:

Hollie and Irosie,

Pay very close attention. There is absolutely no problem with Islamic Law (Sharia). The Sharia came to us from Umar (may God be well pleased with him) one of the closest Companions of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). There are four schools of thought in Islamic Law, not more, not less.

The Maliki school is the school of Imam Malik. He is one of the saints in Islam. In his school, for example, no lie is ever allowed even in war. Other schools may enumerate up to 5 cases where lying is allowed. The Hanbali school is the school of Imam Hanbal. He was also a saint of Islam. The Hanafi school is the school of Imam Abu Hanifa. He was also a saint of Islam. The Shafi school is the school of Imam Shafi. He was also a saint of Islam. The saints of Islam are perfect ones who possess pure guidance. All there ever was of Islamic law originated from these 4 schools of thought. They were perfect laws. That was before when all Muslims were united under one king. Nowadays, there are a great number of Muslim countries, there is no Muslim kingdom carrying authority from God and Muhammad.

Today there are some countries in the world with Islamic laws, not more than 4 or 5. They are wrong, because they deny the 4 Imams and make up their own Islamic law.

It is forbidden in the US to proclaim the call to prayer in the Mosques with speakers outside, as it is done in our countries. People must keep the call to the inside of the Mosques. France forbade the wearing of the Hijab in schools because it points to religious identity. Switzerland, I think forbade the building of minarets in Mosques.

In Islam women are honoured, more than men. A woman is very pure, whereas a man is not and must strive harder than a woman to reach God. These are some verses of the Qur'an indicating the purity of women:

"When the female (infant), buried alive, is questioned - For what crime she was killed"

"When she was delivered, she said: "O my Lord! Behold! I am delivered of a female child!"- and Allah (God) knew best what she brought forth- "And no wise is the male like the female. I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her offspring to Thy protection from the Evil One, the Rejected."

"So We sent this inspiration to the mother of Moses: "Suckle (thy child), but when thou hast fears about him, cast him into the river, but fear not nor grieve: for We shall restore him to thee, and We shall make him one of Our apostles."

"The wife of Pharaoh said: "(Here is) joy of the eye, for me and for thee: slay him not. It may be that he will be use to us, or we may adopt him as a son." And they perceived not (what they were doing)!"

"Thus did We restore him (him=Moses) to his mother, that her eye might be comforted, that she might not grieve, and that she might know that the promise of Allah (God) is true: but most of them do not understand."

"When they saw him (him = Joseph), they did extol him, and (in their amazement) cut their hands: they said, "(Allah, God) preserve us! no mortal is this! this is none other than a noble angel!"

"And when he arrived at the watering (place) in Madyan, he found there a group of men watering (their flocks), and besides them he found two women who were keeping back (their flocks). He said: "What is the matter with you?" They said: "We cannot water (our flocks) until the shepherds take back (their flocks): And our father is a very old man." So he watered (their flocks) for them; then he turned back to the shade, and said:"O my Lord! truly am I in (desperate) need of any good that Thou dost send me!"

"(Aaron) replied: "O son of my mother! Seize (me) not by my beard nor by (the hair of) my head! Truly I feared lest thou shouldst say, 'Thou has caused a division among the children of Israel, and thou didst not respect my word!"

"Then We said: "O Adam! verily, this is an enemy to thee and thy wife: so let him not get you both out of the Garden, so that thou art landed in misery." (Then Satan, not Eve made Adam to eat from the tree)

Islam is purity. Islam teaches that women are pure, whereas men are not. Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said:

I noticed that you carefully avoided addressing the issue of Islamic fascism which is implemented under the banner of sharia. Avoiding the current and historical islamist practice of dhimmitude wont make that history disappear.

Islam is as Islam does…

I ask you to remember that Islam prescribes that all spiritual as well as temporal authority belongs to it and it alone. Islam is to be the sole religion. Striving in the cause of Allah and enforcing sharia as the sole law for all persons everywhere is doing Allah’s work.

So the above edict is not representative of the preferred allegiences of especially fanatical devotees of an especially inflexible politico-religious ideology, but the socio-political program of a hostile, gun-touting movement. As usual, the most practical descriptor of how infidels are treated under the precepts of a sharia is to simply record the events around us. It's a simple matter to observe the way that non-moslems are treated most everywhere in the islamist world: with intolerance and derision.

Islamist history is one of perpetual war and conquest. Islam has always been expansionist, bellicose, and xenophobic. It has always been spread by the sword, and through rapine. And, as we see with words and actions from the very islamist "scholars" (past and present) you are in thrall to, islamism is still thoroughly outraged at the ascendency of the infidel and their outrageous behavior of daring to interrupt muhammud's (swish) cult-like embrace of an expansionist ideology that is focused on brute force and ultimately, subjugation of any infidel society within reach. Islamists have kept this indigant grudge smoldering for 1,300 years.

Islam's wars of aggression have been going on-going ever since muhammud's (swish) armies spilled out of the Arabian Peninsula. From the time a violent, power-hungry Arab warlord with grandiose delusions went out on a raid against the merchant caravan of his own people, through the holy war incursions into old Europe that prompted the Crusades, to the car bombings just yesterday, jihad has been the reliable vehicle by which Moslems have always carried their message of hate for all things infidel and the decree of making muhammud's (swish) law supreme in all lands.

Hollie and Irosie,

try your precooked mosque bullshit on someone else ---"muslim" ------I know too much ----my own husband was
born in a shariah shit hole-----THE MOST CLASSIC on earth.
He was rescued from the stink as an infant----but thru him I have elderly relatives who remember the stink very well.
You plan to agree to live as a dhimmie under the details of
the PACT OF OMAR? fine with me------send your Jizya check c/o this
message board-----and NEVER---NEVAH utter the word
"Christianity" or "Judaism"-------out of your impure mouth the word BECOMES blasphemy---------remember to walk in the gutter ----the place for kharah muslimeen

Hollie,

You are completely wrong. One can not possibly say falser things than those you said. Islam is very straightforward, clear like the sun.

God said (God, not Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family):

"follow the path of him who comes to me with love" (Surah 31, V 15).

Ibn Arabi, a great saint of Islam (may God have mercy on him) said: love is my religion and my belief.

Muhammad explained Islam as such: to "worship God as if you see Him, for if you don't see Him He sees you".

This is as great and as pure a religion can be. Islam is the religion of love. Islam is purity. The rest are lies.

For the blessed and Holy Sharia (the real Islamic Law):

These are links for the four Imams from whom originate the Sharia. These 4 Imams are all saints of Islam. Their thought is not cancelled just because the great Muslim kingdom does not exist anymore. When you eat at home 2/3 of the belly capacity, that's Sharia. You don't need a government to force it on you.

Malik ibn Anas - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Al-Shafi i - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Ab an fa - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Ahmad ibn Hanbal - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Hollie,

You are completely wrong. One can not possibly say falser things than those you said. Islam is very straightforward, clear like the sun.

Ibn Arabi, a great saint of Islam (may God have mercy on him) said: love is my religion and my belief.

Muhammad explained Islam as such: to "worship God as if you see Him, for if you don't see Him He sees you".

This is as great and as pure a religion can be. Islam is the religion of love. Islam is purity. The rest are lies.
Hook, line and sucker.

Islam is the religion that said that all men are equal. A proof of that for those who don't know this is the popularity of Malcolm X, who was Muslim.

Islam is the religion that promotes freedom of religion. That concept is 100% Islamic. It is not Christian in anything, or Jew.

I notice you left out women as being equal to men. Is this on purpose or simply an oversight?

As for Islam being a religion of freedom and peace, you can say that all day long but at the end of the day you have the reality of Islam to contradict your assertions.

Jesus -- "But I tell you not to resist an evildoer. On the contrary, whoever slaps you on the right cheek, turn the other to him as well."

Mohammed -- "“Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers , strike off their heads; at length; then when you have made wide Slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives"

any questions?

Muslim75, why does Islam not let women be educated equally with me even today?

wrong again Muslim 75---islam is shit-----as is shariah and rapist pig muhummad

Islam is the religion that promotes freedom of religion? How do you even try to shovel that bullshit? I've read "Reliance of the Traveler", not a lot of freedom of anything going on there, especially religious.

If there is no compulsion in religion, why do all these Islamic states have laws against apostasy?

360px-Apostasy_laws_in_2013.SVG.png

Apostasy is the number one risk to a religion whose goal is to dominate the world. They are all about growing their numbers in every country in the world. They sure as hell don't want any Muslims to become non-Muslims.

Hollie,

You can quote all the flowery things you want, Muslim75...but when you've got people cutting the heads off non-believers for the "crime" of being a relief worker who is there in the Middle East to help the people or a reporter trying to report the news...what does that say about the "love" and "purity" of Islam?

I'm about as easy going a person as you'll ever meet but I'm carrying a weapon on me at all times now because of the threat that now exists from you Muslims. I'm not scared of Hindus or Jews or Buddhists or Catholics or Christian Fundamentalists. I'm carrying a loaded weapon because Muslim fanatics are cutting the heads off innocent people and I don't want myself or my family to be helpless victims of your "friends".

Islam did not say convert or die. Islam said:

Convert, and you will be our brothers. Else, pay a tax. If neither of these two are options to you, then we will wage war on you. Islam is purity.

The last custodians of the Islamic kingdom were the Ottomans. The Ottoman dynasty has simply been the largest lasting dynasty in the history of mankind (624 years). And before the Ottomans there have been the Umayyads, the Abassids and the Fatimids combining together for about 600 years. Islam is purity, and purity is glory. The glory of mankind is Islam.

What does you so-called civilized world bring ? Democracy. The system where the 18 year-old and the 65-year old have the same weight comes the election. The system where the child rapist and the priest have the same weight comes the election. Does the West feel no shame ? It should concern itself with its ills rather than seeking to find fault with Islam. One never finds a drop of water inside the sun, but one insists that he does so.

In Islam, the king had divine authority and authority from Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). He was great enough so as to engage his nation in wars to spread the name of God Almighty throughout the earth; at the cost of his life, eventually. Christians did no heroism of the like. They eventually, as you would expect came out as Crusaders.

In Islam, women are honored. A man lives not except with a woman, and a woman lives not, except with a man. Adam woke up and found Eve by his side. They are companions, in this life and the next, companions for eternity. Women are very pure in Islam, while men are not; and Islam is about purity, nothing else.

islam is killing Christians ALL OVER THE WORLD man! Give your head a shake!

Forum List

Back