Christians what happens during the end times and what will be the final end??

The 66 books of the Bible, old and new testaments are ALL about Messiah. He said that when He returns, if He did not come at that time there would be "no flesh saved alive".
My belief is that the "tribulation" will be in two parts. Each will last 3 1/2 years. That 7-year period will begin when Israel signs a peace deal with "many" nations. That treaty will be broken by the world leader we know as the AntiChrist, at the mid-point of that 7 years. When that treaty is signed, the final countdown begins for human-led government on this planet.

Israel will be invaded and occupied with great loss of life. The pre-tribulation population of the planet will be reduced by 2/3. Today that would mean roughly 5+ BILLION dead. All in less than 7 years.
It's interesting you, too, think Israel has got something to do with it. They're included in the end times as per islam as well.

Nobody has ever fulfilled the criteria for Messiah.

that might be a message to you for your unwarranted crucifixion of the 1st century religious itinerant and all those that have died for the same liberation theology, self determination that time represented and for which the crucifiers have yet to be brought to justice.

no time soon would be the answer for the thread nor can any including the heavens determine the outcome till humanity resolves the issue itself in totality. return to paradise or condemned to extinction.

that might be a message to you for your unwarranted crucifixion of the 1st century religious itinerant and all those that have died for the same liberation theology, self determination that time represented and for which the crucifiers have yet to be brought to justice.

no time soon would be the answer for the thread nor can any including the heavens determine the outcome till humanity resolves the issue itself in totality. return to paradise or condemned to extinction.
Last I checked, I was not a Roman.

I never quite got the hatred of Jews for "killing Christ". Your entire religion is predicated on Christ dying for your sins. Where would you be if he had not been killed?

We each will face our own "end time". For people of faith, it will be like it was for Stephen in his end time...he saw Jesus at the right hand of God.

The misinterpretation of "rapture" will not happen. Apocalyptic Literature painting an end times of disastrous warfare may not happen, either, although I don't doubt we will still be warring til the end. One thought I do have is that it is possible that the earth or moon be hit by an asteroid(s), changing the earth's orbit and eventually ending life here on earth, which may be a slow process just as easily as it could be instantaneous.

I believe it is better to think about how we will face our own end time and stop with the idea it will be something we watch as if it will happen on a stage. Stephen saw Jesus come again. And so shall we. Individually.

Our end is not the Second Coming of Jesus. The Second Coming is a basic Christian belief.

I have read the Book of Revelation several times and studied a number of books interpreting it and still have no idea what will actually happen except that I really do not want to live through such times.

What if the Bible was the word of God and it told you what will happen? I'm not asking for any imaginary stories from anyone.
The written word is limited in any context, while the Creator of All could not be. Thus, whatever a person might believe about something he reads, he must remember that "God" will be as "God" will be.

Gabriel Horn will be the sirens you hear when a ICBM is heading toward the major city you live in.

China is the Dragon and we are the nation of Clay and we as World will discover what hell on Earth Truly look like…

I can’t wait for the ending of this tragic story…

Oh, The story was never set in stone but humanity is hell bent on making it come true!

What are those criteria?
According to the Torah, the Messiah will be:

• a male descendant of the Jewish King David
  • human - he will have a human birth and human parents
  • a perfect teacher of God’s law
  • a great political leader - inspirational and a good judge
  • able to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem
  • ruler over humanity - but he will rule with kindness
  • the bringer of peace to the world
  • able to unite humanity

Last I checked, I was not a Roman.

I never quite got the hatred of Jews for "killing Christ". Your entire religion is predicated on Christ dying for your sins. Where would you be if he had not been killed?

everyone knows "I never quite got" crucifying - the religious itinerant - scott free, never being brought to justice, is your problem not mine.

that was in the 1st century, the religion of antiquity - liberation theology, self determination they died for much easier killing them than 4th century christians and beyond. you have managed though, all three desert religions the same.

According to the Torah, the Messiah will be:

• able to unite humanity
If these are the criteria, then did Jesus not meet them all?

I don't want to see just citations from the Bible. Feel free to quote it, but I want your personal explanation (or a quotation from someone else) that explains clearly and literally what will happen during the end times, what it means and how will the end come? What is the end?
In about 5 billion years our sun will become a red giant incinerating everything on Earth.
Doesn't really mean anything.

If these are the criteria, then did Jesus not meet them all?
Not even close.

• Lineage is patrilineal. Joseph was not from that line, or even the father
    • According to Xtianity, one parent is not human
    • Did not teach Torah, tried to destroy a lot of it
    • At best had a small following
    • He sought to destroy iy
  • able to unite humanity
    • Those last 3, how's that working out for us?

Not even close.

• Lineage is patrilineal. Joseph was not from that line, or even the father
    • According to Xtianity, one parent is not human
    • Did not teach Torah, tried to destroy a lot of it
    • At best had a small following
    • He sought to destroy iy
  • able to unite humanity
    • Those last 3, how's that working out for us?
First, cite these criteria in the Old Testament. Second, remember that the Jews taught hypocrisy, according to Jesus, Paul, and others in the first century.

Third, Jesus was the Messiah that the Jews "should" have been expecting.

First, cite these criteria in the Old Testament. Second, remember that the Jews taught hypocrisy, according to Jesus, Paul, and others in the first century.

Third, Jesus was the Messiah that the Jews "should" have been expecting.
The Jewish tradition of "The Messiah" has its foundation in numerous biblical references, and understands "The Messiah" to be a human being - without any overtone of deity or divinity - who will bring about certain changes in the world and fulfill certain criteria before he can be acknowledged as "The Messiah".

First of all, he must be Jewish - "...you may appoint a king over you, whom the L-rd your G-d shall choose: one from among your brethren shall you set as king over you." (Deuteronomy 17:15)

He must be a member of the tribe of Judah - "The staff shall not depart from Judah, nor the sceptre from between his feet..." (Genesis 49:10)

He must be a direct male descendant of King David and King Solomon, his son - "And when your days (David) are fulfilled, and you shall sleep with your fathers, I will set up your seed after you, who shall issue from your bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build a house for my name, and I will make firm the throne of his kingdom forever..." (2 Samuel 7:12 - 13)

He must gather the Jewish people from exile and return them to Israel -"And he shall set up a banner for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth." (Isaiah 11:12)

He must rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem - "...and I will set my sanctuary in their midst forever and my tabernacle shall be with them.." (Ezekiel 37:26 - 27)

He will rule at a time of world-wide peace - "...they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore." (Micah 4:3)

He will rule at a time when the Jewish people will observe G-d's commandments - "My servant David shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow My ordinances and be careful to observe My statutes." (Ezekiel 37:24)

He will rule at a time when all people will come to acknowledge and serve one G-d - "And it shall come to pass that from one new moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before Me, says the L-rd" (Isaiah 66:23)

Paul was the one who took a small Jewish splinter group and turned it in a new religion. Paul's writings are pretty anti jewish. Jesus fulfilled none of the criteria for the messiah.

Forum List

Back