Christians who made a difference with GOD!

Viewed in that light, even Taz 's childish arguments against God are being used by God to bring about good. Logically... before error or evil can be corrected, error and evil must first be allowed to exist.
So god is like the fireman who lights his own fires to be a hero. Got it. :lol:
Not exactly, taz, but I have confidence that if you keep trying you will get it one day.
Is that the boogeyman that you're afraid of who is going to "get" me?
You are your own boogeyman, taz.

Viewed in that light, even Taz 's childish arguments against God are being used by God to bring about good. Logically... before error or evil can be corrected, error and evil must first be allowed to exist.
Not exactly, taz, but I have confidence that if you keep trying you will get it one day.
So then I have nothing to worry about. Thanks.

You mean other than having no peace in your life?

You’re projecting again.

You’re projecting again.
How so?

Anyone who worships the material world at the exclusion of God will not experience any lasting peace in their lives.

Here you are... arguing against something you don't believe and for why? What reason? If you were at peace with your life, you wouldn't be here arguing against belief in God.

You’re projecting again.
How so?

Anyone who worships the material world at the exclusion of God will not experience any lasting peace in their lives.

Here you are... arguing against something you don't believe and for why? What reason? If you were at peace with your life, you wouldn't be here arguing against belief in God.
Did you read that in a book? Yes? Thought so.

You’re projecting again.
How so?

I observed it in your behaviors, Taz.

You’re projecting again.
How so?

I’m agnostic, I don’t argue against anything. I simply poke huge holes in your position because you really have nothing.

You’re projecting again.
How so?

I’m agnostic, I don’t argue against anything. I simply poke huge holes in your position because you really have nothing.
Your failure to accept a simple binary proposition in the other thread says otherwise. So as much as you want to PRETEND that you aren't here arguing against faith in God, your behaviors say otherwise. If you were at peace with your life, you wouldn't be here arguing against belief in God.

You’re projecting again.
How so?

Your failure to accept a simple binary proposition in the other thread says otherwise. So as much as you want to PRETEND that you aren't here arguing against faith in God, your behaviors say otherwise. If you were at peace with your life, you wouldn't be here arguing against belief in God.
God is a concept, not fact. Arguing for or against is just an exercise in philosophical debate. Which you want to make me feel guilty for. lol.

You’re projecting again.
How so?

God is a concept, not fact. Arguing for or against is just an exercise in philosophical debate. Which you want to make me feel guilty for. lol.
I'm not trying to make you feel guilty, taz. I couldn't care less how you choose to live your life. But you shouldn't be surprised when you come here looking for a fight and get one.

Your failure to accept a simple binary proposition (God exists or God doesn't exist) proves you are lying about your motives and thus are not at peace with your choices.

You’re projecting again.
How so?

I'm not trying to make you feel guilty, taz. I couldn't care less how you choose to live your life. But you shouldn't be surprised when you come here looking for a fight and get one.

Your failure to accept a simple binary proposition (God exists or God doesn't exist) proves you are lying about your motives and thus are not at peace with your choices.
I’m waiting for real proof either way. “The universe” isn’t it.

You’re projecting again.
How so?

That's totally a lie. There is no evidence you will accept because you have already decided there is no God.

You’re projecting again.
How so?

That's totally a lie. There is no evidence you will accept because you have already decided there is no God.
Show me something real and empirical and I'l gladly believe in a god. Although I doubt seriously that it'll be the doofus one from the bible.

The universe” isn’t it.
So the universe popping into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence is just a coincidence?
It doesn't automatically point to an invisible magician. Extraordinary claims necessitate extraordinary proof. Not some simpleton's musings.

You’re projecting again.
How so?

Show me something real and empirical and I'l gladly believe in a god. Although I doubt seriously that it'll be the doofus one from the bible.
The universe popped into existence hardwired to produce intelligence.

But I don't care if you believe in God or not. I couldn't care less.

The universe” isn’t it.
So the universe popping into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence is just a coincidence?
It doesn't automatically point to an invisible magician. Extraordinary claims necessitate extraordinary proof. Not some simpleton's musings.
It kinda does, Taz. Especially when you study the physical, biological and moral laws of nature.

You’re projecting again.
How so?

The universe popped into existence hardwired to produce intelligence.

But I don't care if you believe in God or not. I couldn't care less.
Your first phrase is a description after the fact, so nothing groundbreaking there.

Your second phrase is a lie, you're desperate to validate your ideas by having others agree with them.

The universe” isn’t it.
It kinda does, Taz. Especially when you study the physical, biological and moral laws of nature.
Before and during the BB, the laws of nature weren't in play as they only apply to the universe once formed.

Forum List

Back