Chronicle Problems with Obamacare Here.

Prices just came out for my State, Virginia, today. The cheapest Bronze plan for only the most healthy young person is $237 a month. Doesn't sound too bad, does it?

But wait! There's a catch. The insurance doesn't kick in until you've paid a $5,500 deductible out of pocket. This deductible is about 4 times higher than a comparable commercial plan. You also have a 40% co-pay for all prescription drugs.

So, the real costs in Virginia for the cheapest plan for the most healthy young person is $695 a month. It is roughly 2 1/2 times higher than a base commercial plan in Virginia for the same person.

Sorry young people...you're going ot be paying for the fuck ups with no jobs and a lot of really old, really sick people. Enjoy...and thanks for voting for Obama.

2153837836_402323004v5_480x480_Front_padToSquare_true_xlarge.jpeg

Link ... ^

It is roughly 2 1/2 times higher than a base commercial plan in Virginia

then just stay with that plan.

Prices just came out for my State, Virginia, today. The cheapest Bronze plan for only the most healthy young person is $237 a month. Doesn't sound too bad, does it?

But wait! There's a catch. The insurance doesn't kick in until you've paid a $5,500 deductible out of pocket. This deductible is about 4 times higher than a comparable commercial plan. You also have a 40% co-pay for all prescription drugs.

So, the real costs in Virginia for the cheapest plan for the most healthy young person is $695 a month. It is roughly 2 1/2 times higher than a base commercial plan in Virginia for the same person.

Sorry young people...you're going ot be paying for the fuck ups with no jobs and a lot of really old, really sick people. Enjoy...and thanks for voting for Obama.

Link ... ^

O said everyone's premiums would be about 2500 dollars a year cheaper. What was all that about? Mine went up.

Link ... ^

O said everyone's premiums would be about 2500 dollars a year cheaper. What was all that about? Mine went up.

Link ... ^

* ACA was passed because premiums were going up during the Republican Administration that did nothing to prevent it.

ACA - - > Health Care "Reform".

The Bronze plan is the cheapest plan for those who don't want to have to buy insurance but have to buy it because of the mandate. That's why it has such a high deductible. The $5000 deductible is almost what it is like to be uninsured.

The Bronze plan meets the minimum requirements of the mandate.

But if you want better than that, you need silver or better. And Bronze does not qualify for the federal subsidies.

If you want to compare plans side-by-side: Comparing Exchange Plans: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum - Medicoverage.com

The Bronze plan is the cheapest plan for those who don't want to have to buy insurance but have to buy it because of the mandate. That's why it has such a high deductible. The $5000 deductible is almost what it is like to be uninsured.

The Bronze plan meets the minimum requirements of the mandate.

But if you want better than that, you need silver or better. And Bronze does not qualify for the federal subsidies.

If you want to compare plans side-by-side: Comparing Exchange Plans: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum - Medicoverage.com

Wow I can shorten that.

Bottom line is you're gonna pay no matter what.

Link ... ^

It won't exist in 2014. Why you ask? Because Obamacare mandates a lot of shit young people don't need but will have to pay for. Not a whole lot of 25 year old guys need annual prostate exams. Not too many 25 year old women need annual breast exams or colonoscopes. Are you getting the difference. Young people will pay for that stuff even though they don't need it.

Yeah, there appears to be a minor glitch in my $2,500 annual savings, described here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...are/315849-ol-mac-s-2014-health-premiums.html

So you stay with the current plan?

I am going to reply to this every time an Obama supporter says this stupid crap. Hopefully, it will sink in.

It won't exist in 2014. Why you ask? Because Obamacare mandates a lot of shit young people don't need but will have to pay for. Not a whole lot of 25 year old guys need annual prostate exams. Not too many 25 year old women need annual mamograms or colonoscopes. Are you getting the difference. Young people will pay for that stuff even though they don't need it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back