CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Jamal Khashoggi’s assassination

..very hard to believe a US agency would know much/the truth/etc about a murder in a foreign country
...there is much controversy over many murders in the US
..they don't know for sure/etc

The assassination of an archduke sparked a century of horror and devastation.

Khashoggi is none of our business.
He is a permanent resident and his children are US Citizens

We have a dog in the fight

The left wings obsession with this assassination really contrasts with the left's don't-give-a-shit attitude about the assassination of Seth Rich.

Rich was a Democrat Party whistleblower who was whacked right in Washington DC, and liberals say "so what".

The left wings obsession with this assassination really contrasts with the left's don't-give-a-shit attitude about the assassination of Seth Rich.

Rich was a Democrat Party whistleblower who was whacked right in Washington DC, and liberals say "so what".
If you let trump lovers talk enough -- their delusion becomes clearer and clearer....

Trump has the FBI, CIA and DOJ --- he has warrant-less surveillance capability and we also have all of the law enforcement agencies in the US at his disposal --- are you saying they are all hiding evidence that Seth Rich was murdered by "insert whatever scary liberal here"?

I bet your dumb ass believed that Pizza Gate conspiracy too -- until some idiot went and shot the place up -- now you folks still believe the conspiracy, you are just more quiet about it.

If you let trump lovers talk enough -- their delusion becomes clearer and clearer....

Trump has the FBI, CIA and DOJ --- he has warrant-less surveillance capability and we also have all of the law enforcement agencies in the US at his disposal --- are you saying they are all hiding evidence that Seth Rich was murdered by "insert whatever scary liberal here"?

I bet your dumb ass believed that Pizza Gate conspiracy too -- until some idiot went and shot the place up -- now you folks still believe the conspiracy, you are just more quiet about it.

Deranged NaziCons have tortured the hell out of Seth Rich's parents. They have begged for it to stop. They even begged Sean Hannity and Fox News to stop.

Deranged NaziCons have tortured the hell out of Seth Rich's parents. They have begged for it to stop. They even begged Sean Hannity and Fox News to stop.

That's something that really amazes me. Why aren't Rich's parents concerned about taking down the people who whacked their son?

That's something that really amazes me. Why aren't Rich's parents concerned about taking down the people who whacked their son?

To my knowledge, the police haven't found the person or persons. You're a really sick little fuck. Seek help.

Murder of Seth Rich - Wikipedia

To my knowledge, the police haven't found the person or persons. You're a really sick little fuck. Seek help.

Yet they found out all about Khashoggi so quickly.

The facts are that if they brought in key people to question, they could get charges for obstruction and perjury and bring down the whole DNC. The Deep State doesn't want to solve the case

As far as the Murder of Sean Rich.

Libs have stated as a matter of "fact" since the day Mr. Rich was whacked, that that the assassination was just a robbery gone bad. But they have absolutely ZERO proof of this baseless theory. The FBI has not questioned any suspects, so there is no way to know why Mr.Rich had be eliminated.

Libs have stated as a matter of "fact" since the day Mr. Rich was whacked, that that the assassination was just a robbery gone bad. But they have absolutely ZERO proof of this baseless theory. The FBI has not questioned any suspects, so there is no way to know why Mr.Rich had be eliminated.

All your bullshit has been thoroughly debunked. I recommend thicker tinfoil - before you get sued by Seth Rich's parents like they did Fox News.

How a young man's murder attracted conspiracy theories

Fox News sued by parents of Seth Rich, slain DNC staffer, over conspiracy theory about his death

Washington Times retracts column that floated Seth Rich killing conspiracy

If the Washington police did their job and brought in the usual suspects and offered them a deal if they would offer up people higher on the food chain, I bet the case would be solved.

If the Washington police did their job and brought in the usual suspects and offered them a deal if they would offer up people higher on the food chain, I bet the case would be solved.

Are you suggesting that none of the law enforcement agencies listed below didn't do that? Funny...

The 27-year-old Rich was an employee of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), and his murder spawned several right-wingconspiracy theories,[2] including the false claim that Rich had been involved with the leaked DNC emails in 2016, contradicted by the law enforcement branches that investigated the murder.[3][4] It was also contradicted by the July 2018 indictment of 12 Russian military intelligence agents for hacking the e-mail accounts and networks of Democratic Party officials[5] and by the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion the leaked DNC emails were part of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.[3][4][6] Fact-checking websites like PolitiFact.com,[4][7] Snopes.com,[8] and FactCheck.org stated that these theories were false and unfounded.[3]The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, and The Washington Post wrote that the promotion of these conspiracy theories was an example of fake news.[9][10][11]

Are you suggesting that none of the law enforcement agencies listed below didn't do that? Funny...

The 27-year-old Rich was an employee of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), and his murder spawned several right-wingconspiracy theories,[2] including the false claim that Rich had been involved with the leaked DNC emails in 2016, contradicted by the law enforcement branches that investigated the murder.[3][4] It was also contradicted by the July 2018 indictment of 12 Russian military intelligence agents for hacking the e-mail accounts and networks of Democratic Party officials[5] and by the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion the leaked DNC emails were part of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.[3][4][6] Fact-checking websites like PolitiFact.com,[4][7] Snopes.com,[8] and FactCheck.org stated that these theories were false and unfounded.[3]The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, and The Washington Post wrote that the promotion of these conspiracy theories was an example of fake news.[9][10][11]

The assassin of Seth Rich is unknown as of now. He ought to sue the media who wants to make him out to be a common criminal without any proof of that allegation.

Why is it that debunked conspiracy after debunked conspiracy never makes you question the source? PizzaGate, debunked...Sandy Hook was a hoax, debunked....JadeHelm -- Obama Gonna Invade Texas, debunked....over and over again these theories are debunked --- the leader of the conspiracies, Alex Jones himself even admits what he does is for entertainment -- and you folks still keep believing the conspiracies

Now to continue to make you look stupid --- your belief is that Seth Rich was killed to stop him from leaking emails -- even tho 44,000 emails were leaked by Wikileaks and ironically, Assange is still alive....Aside from the fact that Seth Rich had ZERO access to any highly classified emails, aside from the fact that his computer had ZERO evidence of any "Clinton or DNC emails" you folks still believe the bullshit

For someone who claims to care so much about Seth Rich, I bet you have no idea what his job even was --- his job was to develop analytical models to encourage voters to turn out to vote -- the type of shit you Trump lovers hate....none of what he did had ZERO to do with DNC emails.

Then you have the audacity to question his parents -- talking about they don't want the person who did the crime brought to justice? You people are sick and depraved and I am glad your kind is dying out -- here is what the mother said about folks like you "Imagine that every single day, with every phone call, you hope it’s the police, calling to tell you that there has been a break in the case. Imagine that instead, every call that comes in is a reporter asking what you think of a series of lies or conspiracies about the death. That nightmare is what our family goes through every day.”

In other words, she wants her son's murder solved, but what she doesn't want is bullshit lies being told about her son by folks who could give a fuck about her son or what he believed in or was trying to do.

The new Mueller indictments should definitively put the Seth Rich conspiracy to rest

The Saudis didn't abduct Mr. Khashoggi, he went to their territory on his own initiative. Further, he is not a US citizen.

If they nabbed him off the streets of Hermitage PA, kidnapping him and sneaking him out of America, that would be something different. But that's not what they did.
They assured his safety and then tortured, murdered and dismembered him

It may be legal to them, but the rest of the world does not have to condone it

The Saudis didn't abduct Mr. Khashoggi, he went to their territory on his own initiative. Further, he is not a US citizen.

If they nabbed him off the streets of Hermitage PA, kidnapping him and sneaking him out of America, that would be something different. But that's not what they did.

We make a big deal out of every transgression who will be left standing to ally with?

We didn't say anything about what England did to William Wallace which was arguably worse.

Different countries have different justice systems, I think we have to respect that, particularly when its a country like Saudi Arabia that America is trying to have good relations with.

We didn't say anything about what England did to William Wallace which was arguably worse.

Different countries have different justice systems, I think we have to respect that, particularly when its a country like Saudi Arabia that America is trying to have good relations with.

William Fucking Wallace died 700 years ago

The statute of limitations has passed

Why is it that debunked conspiracy after debunked conspiracy never makes you question the source? PizzaGate, debunked...Sandy Hook was a hoax, debunked....JadeHelm -- Obama Gonna Invade Texas, debunked....over and over again these theories are debunked --- the leader of the conspiracies, Alex Jones himself even admits what he does is for entertainment -- and you folks still keep believing the conspiracies

Now to continue to make you look stupid --- your belief is that Seth Rich was killed to stop him from leaking emails -- even tho 44,000 emails were leaked by Wikileaks and ironically, Assange is still alive....Aside from the fact that Seth Rich had ZERO access to any highly classified emails, aside from the fact that his computer had ZERO evidence of any "Clinton or DNC emails" you folks still believe the bullshit

For someone who claims to care so much about Seth Rich, I bet you have no idea what his job even was --- his job was to develop analytical models to encourage voters to turn out to vote -- the type of shit you Trump lovers hate....none of what he did had ZERO to do with DNC emails.

Then you have the audacity to question his parents -- talking about they don't want the person who did the crime brought to justice? You people are sick and depraved and I am glad your kind is dying out -- here is what the mother said about folks like you "Imagine that every single day, with every phone call, you hope it’s the police, calling to tell you that there has been a break in the case. Imagine that instead, every call that comes in is a reporter asking what you think of a series of lies or conspiracies about the death. That nightmare is what our family goes through every day.”

In other words, she wants her son's murder solved, but what she doesn't want is bullshit lies being told about her son by folks who could give a fuck about her son or what he believed in or was trying to do.

The new Mueller indictments should definitively put the Seth Rich conspiracy to rest

If Rich's assassination was just a common street crime, it could have been solved overnight, if the Washington PD cared. And they should care, particularly with the suspicion on liberal politicians.

Back in the 1960's, there was a common street crime in Youngstown. An Italian shopkeeper was robbed and whacked by an African American predator. The local Italians brought the leader of the local NAACP out to the graveyard, showed him an open grave and explained that he personally would be planted there if they didn't turn over the perp within 24 hours. He did, even without any investigation ability, and that was that, a great situation of racial cooperation between the Italians and blacks. The whole FBI and Washington PD should be able to figure this out after 2 freaking years, no?

Forum List

Back