Civil War Facts

You dropped out too soon, brainless.
I see you've given up all pretense of proving your imbecile claims.

Thanks for conceding.

Stomping your feet and insisting won’t change History, dumbass.
Repeating your idiocies 1000 times won't make them true.

I’m informing you about the facts of History. You are engaging in the most absurd revisionism, and you’ve repeated your nonsense more than 1000 times.
You're reporting fantasies. Nothing you have posted is true.

Your bitter hatred of my country doesn’t change the reality of History, wannabe reb loser.

Not a 'new' union or a new organization. The comparative case, clearly bearing the past agreements into the clarified re-statement of Union.

Thanks for conceding.

I’m informing you about the facts of History. You are engaging in the most absurd revisionism, and you’ve repeated your nonsense more than 1000 times.

Your bitter hatred of my country doesn’t change the reality of History, wannabe reb loser.
He may pop a blood vessel at any moment.

Thanks for conceding.

The reality of history is that Lincoln was a tyrant who threw innocent Americans into concentration camps and slaughtered 850,000 people.

Not a 'new' union or a new organization. The comparative case, clearly bearing the past agreements into the clarified re-statement of Union.
what the fuck is "clearly bearing the past agreements" supposed to mean? Does the Constitution even mention the Articles of Confederation? Why . . . . no, it doesn't.

The reality of history is that Lincoln was a tyrant who threw innocent Americans into concentration camps and slaughtered 850,000 people.

Wipe the spittle off your chin, you spiteful, uneducated buffoon.

If there is a reality in history, the Civil War and its results exemplify it.

If there is a reality in history, the Civil War and its results exemplify it.
Yes, they show what a douchebag president is capable of when he ignores the Constitution - mass slaughter.

ROFL! You want to execute me, but I'm the spiteful one?

What really made Lincoln a most ruthless and despotic tyrant wasn't those concentration camps. No, that evil Lincoln went out of his way to deny to Good, White Christian Southerners all the pleasures and profits that comes from tyrannizing Black people.

What really made Lincoln a most ruthless and despotic tyrant wasn't those concentration camps. No, that evil Lincoln went out of his way to deny to Good, White Christian Southerners all the pleasures and profits that comes from tyrannizing Black people.

Jails and prisoner of war camps are not concentration camps.

I was engaging in a little sarcasm.

I was engaging in a little sarcasm.

I gotcha.

Why are you trying to prove that you're a jackass? We already know that.

Concentration camps, where Americans are imprisoned without the benefit of a trial, are concentrations camps.

You really are a clueless dumbass. Pull your head out of your ass.

Concentration camps, where Americans are imprisoned without the benefit of a trial, are concentrations camps.

Prisoner of war camps are not concentration camps. Words have meanings. If you had a better command of the English language I wouldn't need to instruct you on this.

Prisoner of war camps are not concentration camps. Words have meanings. If you had a better command of the English language I wouldn't need to instruct you on this.
They wren't housing prisoners of war, dumbass. The inmates were civilians who lived in Union States.

Yes, words have meanings, and you mostly don't know what they are.

Forum List

Back