Civil War Facts

There was no right of secession.

Sure there is.

There is always the 'right' to renege on agreements, to break promises and oaths, in that one can do it and try to get away with it. History show innumerable illustrations of both successes and failures in this regard.

When did anyone ever agree that they couldn't secede from the Union? Answer: never. You post idiocies like this because you have no facts. You only have fairy tales.

There was a contest of words and insistence on both sides that they were right. When men get into such situations, they eventually resort to violence to 'settle' the matter. The South was no different, no more original than any other group. They did lack the sense to know from the start that they could not win. They lacked the humanity to see that they should not win.
They did not win.

In other words, might makes right.

You are so beautifully liberal!

Wrong. The 'confederate' traitors made war. The vile criminals were put down like the dogs they were. Apologists today for the evil of that time are lower than dogs and deserve no less.
Totally wrong, of course.

The 'confederate' traitors made war. The vile criminals were put down like the dogs they were. Apologists today for the evil of that time are lower than dogs and deserve no less.

Screw your apologist bullshit, scumbag. :fu:
Lincoln invaded Virginia. .....

A nation cannot invade itself.
One can sense him stamping his feet.
I can sense you shitting in your hand and flinging the proceeds.

You're the one apologizing for the mass murderer Lincoln. Killing 850,000 people to impose your rule on them is pure evil.

Totally wrong, of course.

The 'confederate' traitors made war. The vile criminals were put down like the dogs they were. Apologists today for the evil of that time are lower than dogs and deserve no less.

You're the one apologizing for the mass murderer Lincoln. Killing 850,000 people to impose your rule on them is pure evil.

That is not what happened, wannabe.

That's exactly what happened.

You dropped out too soon, brainless.

I see you've given up all pretense of proving your imbecile claims.

Thanks for conceding.

Talk about "triggered"! Who could imagine in this day and age that anyone could be so adamant in defending not only treason but slavery?

Talk about "triggered"! Who could imagine in this day and age that anyone could be so adamant in defending not only treason but slavery?
More poo flinging.

I haven't defended slavery, douchebag. Lincoln committed treason, and you're defending it.

Who ever believes that BS you posted would believe that tRUMP was chosen by god.
giphy.gif

1. The Northeast didn't win the war on liberalism, they won on industry, which they no longer have.

2. The Northeast didn't win the Civil war on poverty, The Northeast won the Civil War, on money and economics, TEXAS now as big as wall street, and will surpass it very shortly.

3. The Northeast didn't win the Civil war on political bullshit, the northeast won the civil war on Action, through repeated defeats and comebacks and sheer guts.

4. The Northeast didn't win the civil war by banning guns, they won the civil war by having more guns and larger flank.

5. The Northeast didn't win the civil war with Cowardism or Unfitness, they won the Civil by having more men in the military.

6. The Northeast didn't win the Civil War by having a 60 % high school drop out rate, and 40 % illiteracy rate, they won the civil war, by having more educated people, educated by the standards of the time, which they certainly do not have today.

7. The Northeast didn't win the civil war by laziness, but by having a low unemployment rate, or what would have been a low unemployment rate if such things were measured back then.

Today the south would win the civil war because today the south is where the industry and the economy is, and the weapons, and the military personnel, and the literacy is at.

Thank you.
:)

While much of what you posted is true, you ignore the large population of semi-literate irish immigrants that had flooded the Northeast and were used as cannon fodder.

Also, to claim the south would win today is to assume that the war would be fought today. There is no slavery and no single issue to push for a seccession.

As a lifelong southerner, let me say I am proud to be an American and will do whatever it takes to remain one.
It was never based on slavery you num nuts View attachment 300825

Thanks for conceding.

Stomping your feet and insisting won’t change History, dumbass.

Who ever believes that BS you posted would believe that tRUMP was chosen by god.
giphy.gif

1. The Northeast didn't win the war on liberalism, they won on industry, which they no longer have.

2. The Northeast didn't win the Civil war on poverty, The Northeast won the Civil War, on money and economics, TEXAS now as big as wall street, and will surpass it very shortly.

3. The Northeast didn't win the Civil war on political bullshit, the northeast won the civil war on Action, through repeated defeats and comebacks and sheer guts.

4. The Northeast didn't win the civil war by banning guns, they won the civil war by having more guns and larger flank.

5. The Northeast didn't win the civil war with Cowardism or Unfitness, they won the Civil by having more men in the military.

6. The Northeast didn't win the Civil War by having a 60 % high school drop out rate, and 40 % illiteracy rate, they won the civil war, by having more educated people, educated by the standards of the time, which they certainly do not have today.

7. The Northeast didn't win the civil war by laziness, but by having a low unemployment rate, or what would have been a low unemployment rate if such things were measured back then.

Today the south would win the civil war because today the south is where the industry and the economy is, and the weapons, and the military personnel, and the literacy is at.

Thank you.

While much of what you posted is true, you ignore the large population of semi-literate irish immigrants that had flooded the Northeast and were used as cannon fodder.

Also, to claim the south would win today is to assume that the war would be fought today. There is no slavery and no single issue to push for a seccession.

As a lifelong southerner, let me say I am proud to be an American and will do whatever it takes to remain one.
He was

Thanks for conceding.

Repeating your idiocies 1000 times won't make them true.

Thanks for conceding.

I’m informing you about the facts of History. You are engaging in the most absurd revisionism, and you’ve repeated your nonsense more than 1000 times.

Thanks for conceding.

I’m informing you about the facts of History. You are engaging in the most absurd revisionism, and you’ve repeated your nonsense more than 1000 times.
You're reporting fantasies. Nothing you have posted is true.

giphy.gif

Thank you.

He was

I always am amused by those who decide that their President was selected by God.

Either every President is selected by god- those you like and dislike- or if god is only responsible for the ones you like- why the hell is god tormenting you with those other Presidents?

Anyone who criticizes the South's action is a Lincoln-loving bootlicker, but anyone defending the South has only the highest of moral reasons to do so. No, they aren't defending inhumanity, repression and cruelty to fellow beings! It's all very intellectual and in the interest of fairness.
What can possibly be the true motive for such perverse insistence on a fantasy?

Forum List

Back