Civil war from a left and right perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of your fantasy confederates see themselves as the general, never the foot soldier who would have to actually fight. Wars are fought by the young who for some reason don't give a damn about the entitled complaints of a bunch of spoiled geezers.

The Left also starts their filthy revolutions and the young and old both die. Just saying.
Right or wrong "the left" at least knows how to conduct an insurgency. Rightists do not have revolutions, they have military coups and quickly find themselves absolutely screwed. It's why I find all this civil war talk so comical. Rightists are cowards who always look to others to do their fighting for them.

Really?
Than why is the military 2/3 conservative?
The military recruits heavily in depressed areas where decent jobs are scarce AKA Trump country. Are you saying all those "conservative" soldiers would betray their country and make war on their fellow Americans? Maybe a few would, White supremacists urge military service in order to learn weapons and tactics. If you are counting on them you are fucked.
When has the military refused to go against its own citizens? Can we have an example?

When have they in America, you POS dyke rotten clot dripping bleeding bitch? Never? Oh! Fuck you! :fu:

So you keep telling us. Not quite convinced yet. You need to tell us some more.
Did trump win in 2016? That was because of me lol
Oh...you voted several thousand times? That would certainly make sense....winning by voter fraud.

Really?
Where did you get that figure from? And how would that be reflected when it comes to following orders?

Also, there is a huge difference in ideology between wanting small government and shooting U.S. citizens.

You think real Americans aren't ready to off pieces of shit such as you? You better think again, boy. We've killed Nazis, anybody that fucked with us, and you're the one fucking with us now. What do you think is going to happen there, dumbass?

Then why haven't you?
Excellent question. We're seeing a lot of ranting.....no action however. And it's ironic to brag about killing NAZIs when those on the Far Right are waving NAZI flags these days in places like Charlottesville and Detroit.

I'm sure your fellow leftists will take comfort in the way you catalyzed 80% of America to kill their asses, owait..maybe not.

Oh...you voted several thousand times? That would certainly make sense....winning by voter fraud.
Just one of many leaders

The Left also starts their filthy revolutions and the young and old both die. Just saying.
Right or wrong "the left" at least knows how to conduct an insurgency. Rightists do not have revolutions, they have military coups and quickly find themselves absolutely screwed. It's why I find all this civil war talk so comical. Rightists are cowards who always look to others to do their fighting for them.

Really?
The military recruits heavily in depressed areas where decent jobs are scarce AKA Trump country. Are you saying all those "conservative" soldiers would betray their country and make war on their fellow Americans? Maybe a few would, White supremacists urge military service in order to learn weapons and tactics. If you are counting on them you are fucked.
When has the military refused to go against its own citizens? Can we have an example?

When have they in America, you POS dyke rotten clot dripping bleeding bitch? Never? Oh! Fuck you! :fu:
I cannot help but wonder...if I posted a similar post at you, how long my timeout would be.

Really?
Where did you get that figure from? And how would that be reflected when it comes to following orders?

Also, there is a huge difference in ideology between wanting small government and shooting U.S. citizens.

You think real Americans aren't ready to off pieces of shit such as you? You better think again, boy. We've killed Nazis, anybody that fucked with us, and you're the one fucking with us now. What do you think is going to happen there, dumbass?

Then why haven't you?
Excellent question. We're seeing a lot of ranting.....no action however. And it's ironic to brag about killing NAZIs when those on the Far Right are waving NAZI flags these days in places like Charlottesville and Detroit.

I honestly think to most of these guys it's an act. An anonymous message board where threats against U.S. citizens and posters is tolerated is a great opportunity for a nobody to pretend he's a somebody.

Just one of many leaders
Leaders in voter fraud? Well, there's Occam's Razor for you.

Then why haven't you?

I honestly think to most of these guys it's an act. An anonymous message board where threats against U.S. citizens and posters is tolerated is a great opportunity for a nobody to pretend he's a somebody.
There's a term for that....keyboard kommandos.....and even a picture to go with it:
upload_2019-6-11_15-48-24.jpeg

That I am
Just one of many leaders
I’m not part of the 30 million Illegals that voted trump

Most of your fantasy confederates see themselves as the general, never the foot soldier who would have to actually fight. Wars are fought by the young who for some reason don't give a damn about the entitled complaints of a bunch of spoiled geezers.

Bullshit. There is no Left or Right to military strategy. You do what works or you fail.

Communists have been good at starting murderous revolutions and they also been good at fucking up everything even worse after the revolution.

My point is that for all your talk and all your guns you right-wing fantasy confederates lack the kind of courage that it takes to stand up to an actual Authoritarian dictatorship. It's alright, you would probably fight pretty hard for your family or your stuff but other than that you don't care to risk what you have for people you don't know.

ROTFLMAO!

Science fiction..and not even good sci-fi!

High desertion rates..our military?

He's drunk. The US military takes their oaths far more seriously than he believes.

I have heard this bs for years now..and i get a kick out of it every time. 4G warfare...rendering heavy weapon meaningless?

Never really seen a ToT barrage before..or understand that artillery is an area denial weapon?

There no such thing as the Conservative army! No Liberal counter-forces!

Just s shop-worn fantasy of some dystopian end of days they call SHTF! Not going to happen guy...at least not with some civil war twixt the cons and the Libs..

Now is you're talking the coming resource wars..when water and power will dwindle---might need a gun or two..in some areas.

but in that case..the military would be in there helping..stem the tide of hungry people.

So while they're stemming the tide of hungary people who's doing their fighting?

And no the military will not fire on American citizens.
Yes..they have..many times...and would do so again..if that situation arose.

fighting is not everything a military does...just sayin'

Really?
And when did our military fire on American citizens?

Kent State in Ohio

Just one of many leaders
I’m not part of the 30 million Illegals that voted trump
Uh huh

Bullshit. There is no Left or Right to military strategy. You do what works or you fail.

Communists have been good at starting murderous revolutions and they also been good at fucking up everything even worse after the revolution.

My point is that for all your talk and all your guns you right-wing fantasy confederates lack the kind of courage that it takes to stand up to an actual Authoritarian dictatorship. It's alright, you would probably fight pretty hard for your family or your stuff but other than that you don't care to risk what you have for people you don't know.

I'm ready to fight to the death, you cuntboy piece of shit. I have more skills than you, and this country should not continue if left into the hands of your pos commie ass.

In case you didn't know where we're at, that's where we are. I don't care about myself, but it would be nice if future generations had somewhat of the freedoms I had growing up. Without that, it's simply unAmerican and Communist. If you can't walk down the street with a rifle, that's different. That was legal when I was a kid. Shooting doves with a .22 in the city and eating them was perfectly accepted when I waa a kid.

Last edited:

I'm ready to fight to the death, you cuntboy piece of shit. I have more skills than you, and this country should not continue if left into the hands of your pos commie ass.

In case you didn't know where we're at, that's where we are. I don't care about myself, but it would be nice if future generations had somewhat of the freedoms I had growing up. Without that, it's simply unAmerican and Communist. If you can't walk down the street with a rifle, that's different. That was legal when I was a kid. Shooting doves with a .22 in the city and eating them was perfectly accepted when I waa a kid.
Cool childhood story.

Cool childhood story.

Lemme give you a story how it really is. Let's say you leftists break bad and do..something..

70% + of America will be on your ass! They'll be like "Hell yeah, they done broke bad, now we can rain lead down on them, it's time to show them 'bout the real 'Muricah! We've just been waiting for this!" And they will pound your stupid leftist asses into the dirt, and below it, and then some, you stupid fuck! Obliterated is the word.

This is America, founded by the Founding Fathers, we have been free up until now, and you leftist fucks ain't changing a damn thing, you stupid commies.

You probably bitch about getting out of your la-z-boy to fight a spider in the bathroom. As to my skills, don't assume. I am a military veteran and regularly go into the river swamps to collect all manner of animals for consumption as well as sunken logs for the high end furniture I build on the side. I can fix anything, build anything and outwork men half my age. By all rights I ought to be a conservative except I don't have the meanness and the lack of education common to to your type.

You probably bitch about getting out of your la-z-boy to fight a spider in the bathroom. As to my skills, don't assume. I am a military veteran and regularly go into the river swamps to collect all manner of animals for consumption as well as sunken logs for the high end furniture I build on the side. I can fix anything, build anything and outwork men half my age. By all rights I ought to be a conservative except I don't have the meanness and the lack of education common to to your type.

Whatever, cupcake. I bet you you don't have my survival, or combat, or marksmanship skills, punkass. I have teh edumacation, too.

Unless you can shoot like this, and post it being you, you're fulla shit. 1st 3 clockwise I was dialing it in. That's @ 12 to 3 o'clock. I'm excellent with a bow, too. Do feel free to point out what's wrong with anything from 4 to 11 o'clock. ;)

And the bullseye.

grouping2.JPG

Last edited:

Cool childhood story.

Lemme give you a story how it really is. Let's say you leftists break bad and do..something..

70% + of America will be on your ass! They'll be like "Hell yeah, they done broke bad, now we can rain lead down on them, it's time to show them 'bout the real 'Muricah! We've just been waiting for this!" And they will pound your stupid leftist asses into the dirt, and below it, and then some, you stupid fuck! Obliterated is the word.

This is America, founded by the Founding Fathers, we have been free up until now, and you leftist fucks ain't changing a damn thing, you stupid commies.
Interesting...we are not the ones talking about Civil War.....that's a tough-guy CRC thing.

Whatever, cupcake. I bet you you don't have my survival, or combat, or marksmanship skills, punkass. I have teh edumacation, too.

Unless you can shoot like this, and post it being you, you're fulla shit. 1st 3 clockwise I was dialing it in. That's @ 12 to 3 o'clock. I'm excellent with a bow, too.

View attachment 264904
Oh...how impressive....from 5 feet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back