Clapper: Obama ORDERED Us To Spy On Trump

Start a thread when the House votes, okay?

That will never happen old lady...you know why?

When the house votes...the house republicans will get subpoena power.

Subpoena power to force obama, clapper, comey, etc...to testify under oath about FISA abuse, illegally spying on the Trump campaign, involving 4 other countries in our 2016 elections, and much much more!

Why do you think pelosi has obstructed the vote with such intensity?

Trump has the democrats in checkmate...and it's all from the democrats own misdeeds! Past and continuing misdeeds!

I wouldn't be surprised if we actually see a few executions over this!

Start a thread when the House votes, okay?

That will never happen old lady...you know why?

When the house votes...the house republicans will get subpoena power.

Subpoena power to force obama, clapper, comey, etc...to testify under oath about FISA abuse, illegally spying on the Trump campaign, involving 4 other countries in our 2016 elections, and much much more!

Why do you think pelosi has obstructed the vote with such intensity?

Trump has the democrats in checkmate...and it's all from the democrats own misdeeds! Past and continuing misdeeds!

I wouldn't be surprised if we actually see a few executions over this!
The Ukraine issue has nothing to do with FISA abuse, illegally spying on the Trump campaign, etc. ALL of that is already being investigated.
DOJ inspector general completes investigation into alleged FISA abuse

Barr and a Top Prosecutor Cast a Wide Net in Reviewing the Russia Inquiry

It seems Washington is way ahead of you, Thunk. I've already told you twice why I think Pelosi is going around the rules. You can keep asking, but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

The Ukraine issue has nothing to do with FISA abuse, illegally spying on the Trump campaign, etc. ALL of that is already being investigated.

It doesn't matter if it has nothing to do with FISA abuse...subpoena power is subpoena power! It can be used for anything they want!

Sure it's all being "investigated"...but that's a far cry from forcing obama to testify under oath! (and clapper, brennan, comey, stzruk, paige, etc...etc...).

Washington isn't way ahead of me...but Trump sure is! And I'm going all out just to attempt to keep up with him.

The man is beyond brilliant!

AG: "So Jim let's talk about..."

Clapper: "It was Obama! Obama made me do it! He ordered me to spy on Trump! I'll tell you everything"

This is Zero surprise. A once liberal darling, Clapper will now become spoiled goods.

Dont be too hard on OL.
She occasionally gets it right and will even admit when she's wrong on occasion,unlike the vast majority of leftist here.

I like old lady! I even told her I have no problem with her keeping me honest.

But I draw the line at stepping on my right to speak! Even suggesting it will draw a backlash from me!

Fair warning...

Former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper spoke with CNN’s Jim Sciutto on Monday, where he admitted that he and others are being investigated by Attorney General William Barr and U.S. Connecticut Attorney John Durham, for doing what former President Obama “told them to do.”
One would have thunk you'd have read your link and discovered that nowhere in it does Clapper say Obama ordered him to spy on Trump.

On second thoughts, no, one wouldn't.

What are they being "investigated" for?

James Clapper on CNN tonight...

Former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper spoke with CNN’s Jim Sciutto on Monday, where he admitted that he and others are being investigated by Attorney General William Barr and U.S. Connecticut Attorney John Durham, for doing what former President Obama “told them to do.”

Sciutto said that the Attorney General is “traveling the world” and meeting with U.S. intelligence partners to investigate whether anyone participated in “Obama-led efforts to undermine President Trump” during the 2016 election.

James Clapper: 'It's Disconcerting To Be Investigated For Having Done Our Duty & What We Were Told To Do By The President'
We always knew Obama Bin Spying ordered the Spying and Did all the Lying.

If Nixon were Obama, he'd face a firing squad. Obama takes a $64 Million Thank you from Russia for selling them our Uranium, and then buys a multi million dollar mansion on beach front property, cuz.....Global Warmins.

James Clapper on CNN tonight...

Sciutto said that the Attorney General is “traveling the world” and meeting with U.S. intelligence partners to investigate whether anyone participated in “Obama-led efforts to undermine President Trump” during the 2016 election.

James Clapper: 'It's Disconcerting To Be Investigated For Having Done Our Duty & What We Were Told To Do By The President'

RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA ALERT!!!!! (also full of viruses)

SwampDrain.com...............

extremeright031.png

We always knew Obama Bin Spying ordered the Spying and Did all the Lying.

Yup, but "knowing" it and proving it in court beyond a reasonable doubt are 2 different things.

Obamas lawyers would all claim he was on trial for being BLACK!

Forum List

Back