Clapper: Obama ORDERED Us To Spy On Trump

You would think by what Democrats say these days that using the power of the presidency to spy on your political opponents is bad.

Dont be too hard on OL.
She occasionally gets it right and will even admit when she's wrong on occasion,unlike the vast majority of leftist here.

I like old lady! I even told her I have no problem with her keeping me honest.

But I draw the line at stepping on my right to speak! Even suggesting it will draw a backlash from me!

Fair warning...

It's not like she can stop you from voicing your opinion.
I take her bluster with a grain of salt and a smile.

When I want someone not to speak, I say
SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Just so ya know.

So Clapper is playing "the boss told me to do it" card. One would predict a weasel to do that. But Clapper, smart boy that he is supposed to be, knows damn well not to commit crimes no matter who says so. When you're 3 years old you know not to jump off a cliff just because someone tells you to.

James Clapper on CNN tonight...

Former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper spoke with CNN’s Jim Sciutto on Monday, where he admitted that he and others are being investigated by Attorney General William Barr and U.S. Connecticut Attorney John Durham, for doing what former President Obama “told them to do.”

Sciutto said that the Attorney General is “traveling the world” and meeting with U.S. intelligence partners to investigate whether anyone participated in “Obama-led efforts to undermine President Trump” during the 2016 election.

James Clapper: 'It's Disconcerting To Be Investigated For Having Done Our Duty & What We Were Told To Do By The President'

Hold up haven't democrats been telling us the DNI and others don't work for the president but work for the people? Sound like Clapper thought of himself as Obama's wingman or something.

I sure wish someone would read the article. Clapper SAID in his actual statements that Obama wanted the Russian interference investigated, and that is what they were doing--NOT to spy on Trump, to spy on the Russians. If Trump's people hadn't been hanging around with a bunch of Russians, the intelligence boys would never have had anything to do with Trump or his campaign. Lay with dogs, catch fleas.

Yet another topic title by a piss drinker that is a lie.

I sure wish someone would read the article. Clapper SAID in his actual statements that Obama wanted the Russian interference investigated, and that is what they were doing--NOT to spy on Trump, to spy on the Russians. If Trump's people hadn't been hanging around with a bunch of Russians, the intelligence boys would never have had anything to do with Trump or his campaign. Lay with dogs, catch fleas.
When Democrats say "election interference" they mean ads they don't like on Facebook.

American Democrats see the Internet control that the Chinese Democrats have in China and are hella jealous. They want to use the excuse of "election interference/ads on the Internet" to justify imposing China style Internet on Americans. If you doubt this you're a total fool.

James Clapper: 'It's Disconcerting To Be Investigated For Having Done Our Duty & What We Were Told To Do By The President'

Clapper is a weasel...

Everything a Government Employee Needs to Know About Defying Illegal Presidential Orders

ClapperNose.jpg
Agreed, but Brennan is possessed. :19:

It's all a lie...4 investigations (including the 2 year Mueller investigation) PROVED it was all a lie.

The only russian interference were facebook ads that russia paid for & most of them were anti-Trump ads AFTER the election (organizing anti-Trump protests).

Don Jr. met with a russian plant for 20 minutes who (it was proven later) came from fusion-GPS went straight to that meeting & then went straigh beack to fusion GPS...she was an FBI plant to make it look like the Trumps were colluding with russia. When she didn't have any dirt on hillary don Jr. walked out of the meeting.

Popadopolus was set up in the same way but the flew him to rome to do it in order to get around american law.

The list of those in on it was the FBI, CIA, (possible the US treasury TBD), the gov'ts of italy, austrailia, UK and ukraine (that's what we know for certain so far).

All 4 investigations proved THERE WAS NO TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION.

That's why it's so important to investigate how it all got started...this is killing our country & all democrats want to do is up the ante.

It's not like she can stop you from voicing your opinion.
I take her bluster with a grain of salt and a smile.

If I had done that...I would hold a poor opinion of old lady right now.

By speaking my mind I've cleared the air & as far as I'm concerned...it's a done deal. I'm happy with that.

And what exactly are you claiming Clapper did that was illegal?

He said Obama ordered them to do all the things they did.. WHICH WAS SPY ON TRUMP..

Wow obama is going to jail

Forum List

Back