Class act..............George HW Bush note to Bill Clinton

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Dear Bill,

When I walked into this office just now I felt the same sense of wonder and respect that I felt four years ago. I know you will feel that, too.

I wish you great happiness here. I never felt the loneliness some Presidents have described.

There will be very tough times, made even more difficult by criticism you may not think is fair. I’m not a very good one to give advice; but just don’t let the critics discourage you or push you off course.

You will be our President when you read this note. I wish you well. I wish your family well.

Your success is now our country’s success. I am rooting hard for you.

Good luck,
George

Last edited:
8.PNG

Dear Bill,

When I walked into this office just now I felt the same sense of wonder and respect that I felt four years ago. I know you will feel that, too.

I wish you great happiness here. I never felt the loneliness some Presidents have described.

There will be very tough times, made even more difficult by criticism you may not think is fair. I’m not a very good one to give advice; but just don’t let the critics discourage you or push you off course.

You will be our President when you read this note. I wish you well. I wish your family well.

Good luck,
George

So Leftists now like GHWB and Leftists now also like GWB?

Next thing the Leftists will be saying that Ronald Reagan was the greatest American President of the latter half of the 20th Century :rolleyes-41:

Dear Bill,

Good luck,
George

Next thing the Leftists will be saying that Ronald Reagan was the greatest American President of the latter half of the 20th Century :rolleyes-41:

I voted for them both

Dear Bill,

Good luck,
George

I voted for them both

Sorry, I thought you a Leftist.

Compare that with......

"
The General Accounting Office, an investigative arm of Congress, said today that ''damage, theft, vandalism and pranks did occur in the White House complex'' in the presidential transition from Bill Clinton to George W. Bush. The agency put the cost at $13,000 to $14,000, including $4,850 to replace computer keyboards, many with damaged or missing W keys.

Some of the damage, it said, was clearly intentional. Glue was smeared on desk drawers. Messages disparaging President Bush were left on signs and in telephone voice mail. A few of the messages used profane or obscene language."

White House Vandalized In Transition, G.A.O. Finds

Gotta love your Clinton's eh?

Dear Bill,

Good luck,
George

I voted for them both

A lot of people make that mistake

Compare that with......

"
The General Accounting Office, an investigative arm of Congress, said today that ''damage, theft, vandalism and pranks did occur in the White House complex'' in the presidential transition from Bill Clinton to George W. Bush. The agency put the cost at $13,000 to $14,000, including $4,850 to replace computer keyboards, many with damaged or missing W keys.

Some of the damage, it said, was clearly intentional. Glue was smeared on desk drawers. Messages disparaging President Bush were left on signs and in telephone voice mail. A few of the messages used profane or obscene language."

Audit clears Clinton staff of vandalism / No 'damage' to White House

Dear Bill,

Good luck,
George

I voted for them both

You could be what I think they refer to as a Rockefeller Republican.

Dear Bill,

Good luck,
George

I voted for them both

You could be what I think they refer to as a Rockefeller Republican.

I voted for Nelson Rockefeller for Governor

Compare that with......

"

"GAO: Damage, theft, vandalism, and pranks occurred in the White House complex during the 2001 presidential transition. Incidents such as the removal of keys from computer keyboards; the theft of various items; the leaving of certain voice mail messages, signs, and written messages; and the placing of glue on desk drawers clearly were intentional acts. However, it was unknown whether other observations, such as broken furniture, were the result of intentional acts, when and how they occurred, or who may have been responsible for them. Further, with regard to stolen items, such as the presidential seal, because no one witnessed the thefts and many people were in the White House complex during the transition, it was not known who was responsible for taking them. Moreover, regarding other items reported missing, such as doorknobs, cellular telephones, and television remote controls, it was unknown whether all of them were thefts, and if they were, who was responsible for taking those items and when they were taken."

The “Class Act” E-mail

Sorry, it seems that there are "conflicting" stories. Your Clinton's are classless pigs.

Compare that with......

"

"GAO: Damage, theft, vandalism, and pranks occurred in the White House complex during the 2001 presidential transition. Incidents such as the removal of keys from computer keyboards; the theft of various items; the leaving of certain voice mail messages, signs, and written messages; and the placing of glue on desk drawers clearly were intentional acts. However, it was unknown whether other observations, such as broken furniture, were the result of intentional acts, when and how they occurred, or who may have been responsible for them. Further, with regard to stolen items, such as the presidential seal, because no one witnessed the thefts and many people were in the White House complex during the transition, it was not known who was responsible for taking them. Moreover, regarding other items reported missing, such as doorknobs, cellular telephones, and television remote controls, it was unknown whether all of them were thefts, and if they were, who was responsible for taking those items and when they were taken."

The “Class Act” E-mail

Sorry, it seems that there are "conflicting" stories. Your Clinton's are classless pigs.

I know...because nobody ever lost a television remote control before

The WHITE BILL COSBY followed this friendly note, which included the mention of awe and respect for the office of the Presidency and hope for his success, by getting an adulterous blow job from an intern, sticking a cigar up a woman's privates, lying to the world, being the 1st President hauled into court while in office, and being impeached.

Yup....Class Act.

Last edited:
Compare that with......

"

The “Class Act” E-mail

Deflect away, your Clinton's are classless pigs.

Compare that with......

"

The “Class Act” E-mail

''damage, theft, vandalism and pranks did occur in the White House complex'' in the presidential transition from Bill Clinton to George W. Bush. The agency put the cost at $13,000 to $14,000

As usual, the rightwing media is deceptive in presenting what things cost and why

The $13,000 to $14,000 was not to repair "vandalism" but to refurbish office space that had been occupied for eight years

Dear Bill,

Good luck,
George

I voted for them both

As I've always said; Reagan doesn't deserve a place on Mt. Rushmore...he deserves his own mountain.

Reagan would be a moderate today. Its a shame the GOP no longer embraces him.

Compare that with......

"

The “Class Act” E-mail

''damage, theft, vandalism and pranks did occur in the White House complex'' in the presidential transition from Bill Clinton to George W. Bush. The agency put the cost at $13,000 to $14,000

As usual, the rightwing media is deceptive in presenting what things cost and why

The $13,000 to $14,000 was not to repair "vandalism" but to refurbish office space that had been occupied for eight years

Yawn, sorry kid. You posted from the GAO and so did I. The Clinton's are classless pieces of shit, no matter how hard you try you can't change that.

RW, you know for a fact that Hillary STOLE items from the WH, which she later had to pay for.
- Several Fact Check sites claimed this was false because, as they say, she simply 'took things they should have left behind'. (ISN'T THAT THE DEFINITION OF STEALING?)

"Within about two weeks of the publication of the Post article, public criticism escalated, and the Clintons announced that they would pay the government nearly $86,000 for items that were actually government property. A few days after that, they also returned about $48,000 worth of furniture (including the sofas, chair and ottoman from Mittman).

OFFICIAL CONCLUSSION: The Clintons are thieves who got BUSTED -- The Clintons returned about $48,000 in furniture, and they paid the government about $86,000 for other items.

-- Viral image claims Clintons stole $200k in furniture, china and artwork from White House
-- Fact-checking claims the Clintons stole $200k in furniture, china and artwork from White House

-------------------------------------

You also KNOW the Clinton Staff vandalized US govt property by stealing the 'W's off computer keyboards.

"The General Accounting Office, an investigative arm of Congress, said today that ''damage, theft, vandalism and pranks did occur in the White House complex'' in the presidential transition from Bill Clinton to George W. Bush. The agency put the cost at $13,000 to $14,000, including $4,850 to replace computer keyboards, many with damaged or missing W keys."
-- http://www.nytimes.com/2002/06/12/us/white-house-vandalized-in-transition-gao-finds.html?_r=0

Real Classy, RW! And the criminal 'Clampets' are potentially coming back for more.

Forum List

Back