🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Classmate recalled being mocked by Crooks for the classmate's support of Trump in 2016

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
It's like:
You are "not" black if you are Republican... say some on the Left.

It's like:
You "can't" support Israel's survival if your'e an Arab - says wrewriter of History, racist Gilbert Achcar
- (promoted by biased wikipedians).

The 20-year-old gunman once mocked him over his support of former President Donald Trump and had a general disdain for mainstream politicians across the political aisle.
you "can't" support Israel's survival if your'e an Arab

The 20-year-old gunman once mocked him over his support of former President Donald Trump and had a general disdain for mainstream politicians across the political aisle.
brought up the fact that I'm Hispanic and, you know, I'm for Trump. And he said, 'Well, you're Hispanic, so shouldn't you hate Trump?'" Vincent Taormina told Fox News Digital Tuesday. "No. He's great. He was a great president. He called me stupid – or insinuated that I was stupid."

6786efcfe09aca0e55c81307818bcbc8.jpeg

It's like:

It's like:
You "can't" support Israel's survival if your'e an Arab - says wrewriter of History, racist Gilbert Achcar

brought up the fact that I'm Hispanic and, you know, I'm for Trump. And he said, 'Well, you're Hispanic, so shouldn't you hate Trump?'" Vincent Taormina told Fox News Digital Tuesday. "No. He's great. He was a great president. He called me stupid – or insinuated that I was stupid."

View attachment 978855
But, but, but...the shooter was a registered Republican........

Last edited:
It's like:

It's like:

View attachment 978855
The shooter would have been 12 when this supposed conversation happened.

I don't know of any really politically aware 12 year olds.

There is only one person responsible for the shooting and it isn't the Democrats, Republicans, media, Donald Trump, Biden or even Hillary.

It's the fucking shooter...Period.

This desperate tying to pin it on one side or the other is pathetic.
And the shooter is a symptom of a mental health crisis that this country is ignoring. I'd like to know what meds he was on. He's the kid of two mental health therapists and seemed like he had a long history of being bullied and lonely.

What do you base that on?

His parents were Trump supporters, they had Trump signs outside their house. Dad was a big time gun nut.
Yep, kid was a yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Trump supporter. That's why he tried to kill him.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Dimtard logic is hilariouis.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back